15. Scholvin, S., 2016,Geopolitics: An Overview of Concepts and Empirical Examples from International Relations, Research fellow Institute of Economic and Cultural Geography, University of Hanover.
16. Sloan, G., 2017, Geopolitics, geography and strategic history. Geopolitical Theory. Routledge, Abingdon, UK, pp. 272. ISBN 9780714653488 Available at http://centaur.reading.ac.uk/47837/
17. Caldara, D. and Iacoviello, M., 2018, Measuring Geopolitical Risk, Latest version at https://www2.bc.edu/matteo-iacoviello/gpr_files/GPR_PAPER.pdf
19. Euromonitor International, 2016, Iran in 2030: The Future Demographic.
20. Azami, H., 2006, Geopolitical Weight and Regional Power System (Case Study: Southwest Asia), Geopolitical Quarterly, Vol. 2, pp. 3 and 4.
21. Robinson, James A., 1999, Crisis, Excerpts from Political-Security Articles, Tehran: Institute for Strategic Studies Publications.
22. Alijani, B., 1998, Iranian Meteorology, Tehran: Payame Noor University Press.
23. Mir Haidar, D. and Zaki, G., 2002, A Study of the Regional Geopolitical System and Its Feasibility Study in Iran, Quarterly Journal of Geographical Research, Vol. 34, p. 42
24. Eftekhari, A., 1999, Cultural Foundations of Strategic Management and Insecurity, Strategic Studies Quarterly, Vol.
25. Eftekhari, A., 2006, Anatomy of Threat, Tehran: Imam Hossein University.
26. Adami, Ali, 2010, Oriental Looking Strategy in the Foreign Policy of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Tehran: Political Studies.
27. Aghabakhshi, A. and Afshari Rad, M., 2000, Culture of Political Science, Tehran: Chapar.
28. Bozan, B., 1999, People of Governments and Fear, translated by Ali Abdullah Khani, Tehran: Research Institute for Strategic Studies.
29. Tajik, M., 2000, Crisis Management; A Critique of the Methods of Crisis Management Analysis in Iran, Tehran: Farhang Goftman, 2000.
30. Tahami, S., 2003, National Security, Doctrine of Defense and Security Policies, Vol. 1, Tehran: Higher National Defense University.
31. Hafeznia, M. and Qalibaf, M., 2001, The Strategy of Spatial Distribution of Political Power in Iran through the Development of Local Institutions, Geographical Research Quarterly, Vol. 16, No. 2 (61).
32. Hafeznia, M., 2006, Principles and Concepts of Geopolitics, Mashhad: Astan Quds Razavi Publishing House.