1. Akhundi, A., Barakpur, N., Taherkhani, H., Asadi, A. and Basirat, M., 2006, Political and Management Fragmentation at Tehran Metropolitan Area Administration: Implications and Strategies, Second seminar in the capital construction. (In Persian)
2. Akhundi, A., Barakpur, N., Taherkhani, H., Asadi, A. and Basirat, M., 2007, Tehran City-Region Governance: Challenges and Trends, Honar-Ha-Ye-Ziba, No. 29. (In Persian)
3. Akhundi, A. and Barakpur, N., 2010, Strategies to Establish Governance System in the Metropolitan Area of Tehran, Strategy quarterly, Vol. 19, No. 57. (In Persian)
4. Alizade Aghdam, A., Abbas zade, M., Kuhi, K. and Mokhtari, D., 2013, Urban Institutions and Citizen Participation in Urban Management (Case Study: Isfahan), Human Geography Research Quarterly, vol. 45, No. 2. (In Persian)
5. Asgari, et al., 2004, Planning of Metropolitan Management System in Iran, Institute of Economics, Tarbiat modarres University, center for urban planning studies, vol.2. (In Persian)
6. Amin .s, 1995, Regionalization in Response to Polarizing Globalization in Hettne and Inotai (eds).
7. Arabshahi, Z., 2004, Fourth Plan Under the Lens of Good Urban Governance, Municipal, No. 69. (In Persian)
8. Athari, K., Barakpur, N, Kazemian, G. and Mehdizade, J., 2007, Urban Governance: Theoretical Basis and Necessity of Its Formation in Iran (Discuss), Jostarhaye Shahrsazi quarterly, Vol. 6, No. 19-20. (In Persian)
9. Barakpur, N., 2006, Urban Governance and Management System of Cities in Iran, Conference on urban planning management. (In Persian)
10. Brenner. N., 2003, Metropolitan institutional reform and the Rescaling of state space in contemporary Western Europe, European urban and regional studies, 10 (4).
11. Buzan, B. and Waever, O., 2003, The Structure of International Security, Regions and Powers, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
12. City- Regions in Alleng. Scott, Slobal city- region: Trends, Theory, Policy, Oxford Press.
13. Clement Miu, 2005, A Stronger Pearl River Delta Government Initiatives
14. Damanpak, J., 2007, Asian common house convergence, Citizen Diplomacy, No.16. (In Persian)
15. Dehghani F., J., 2009, Evolution in Regionalism Theories, Central Eurasian Studies, The Center for International Studies, Faculty of law and political science (special for conference of regional studies), Vol. 2, No. 5. (In Persian)
16. Ezzati, N., Heydaripur, A. and Eghbali, N., 2011, Role of Spatial Planning in Border Areas in the Planning System (Case Study: Iranian Border), New Approaches in Human Geography Quarterly, Vol. 3, No. 4. (In Persian)
17. Ghahremanpur, R., 2009, Comparing the Approaches of Fourth and Fifth Development Plan Twenty-Year-Old Vision Regionalism, Defense Strategy Quarterly, Vol. 7, No. 24. (In Persian)
18. Gills, Barry K. (ed) (2000), Globalization and the Politics of Resistance, New York, ST. Martin’s Press.
19. Henton, D., 2001, Lessons From Silicon Valley: Governance in Global.
20. Hettne. B, UNU, WIDER, 1994, The New Regionalism, Implication for Development and Peace.
21. Jessop, B., 2003, The Political Economy of Scale and the Construction of
22. Cross – Border Micro – Regions, in Fredrik Soderbaum and Timothy Shaw, ed.
23. Kamran, H., Karimipur, H., 2002, Globalization, regionalism and nation-states, Geography Research Quarterly, No. 42. (In Persian)
24. Kaplinsky. R., 1980s, Third World Industrialization In the Open Economies In a Closing World, London, Frank Cass.
25. Katzenstein, P. J., 2005, Asia and Europe in the American Imperium, World of Regions, Cornell University Press, Ithaca.
26. Kazemian, G. and Mirabedini, Z., 2011, Pathology of Integrated Urban Management in Tehran From the Perspective of Policy Decision Making, Honar-Ha-Ye-Ziba, No. 46. (In Persian)
27. Lalepur, M., Sarvar, H. and Sarvar, H., 2011, Management and Spatial Planning of Metropolitan Areas in the Era of Economic Globalization With Emphasis on the Tehran Metropolitan Areas, Spatial Planning. (In Persian)
28. Mittelman, J., 2000, The Globalization Syndrome: Princeton University Press, Princeton.
29. Mosallanejad, A., 2010, Strategic Alliances Policy in Regional Development, Politics quarterly, Vol. 40, No. 3. (In Persian)
30. Motavvaf, S., 1997, A look of Environmental Regionalism Theory and the Possibilities of Its Use in Regional Planning in Iran, journal of planning and budget, No. 15. (In Persian)
31. Musavi, M., 2009, Globalization and regionalism: segregation or integration, International journal of foreign affairs, Vol. 1, No. 3. (In Persian)
32. Navabpur, H., 2008, Planning System and Statistical System in Iran, Tehran, The Economic Study Center of Iran. (In Persian)
33. Palmer, Norman D., 1991, The New Regionalism in Asia and The Pacific, Lexington Books, Lexington.
34. Parhizkar, A. and Kazemian, G., 2005, Urban Governance Approach and Its Necessity for the Management of Metropolitan Area of Tehran, Economic research quarterly, No.16. (In Persian)
35. Saei, A., 2006, Globalization and the New Regionalism Interaction or Reciprocity, Journal of the Faculty of law and political science, No. 71. (In Persian)
36. Sarrafi, M., 1998, Principles of Regional Development, Plan and Budget Organization. (In Persian)
37. Sarrafi, M. and Turanian, F., 2004, A Review of Theoretical Perspectives of Metropolitan Management –With an Emphasis on Institutional Aspect, Urban Management Quarterly, No. 17. (In Persian)
38. Seyfoldini, F. and Panahandekhah, M., 2010, Challenges and Barriers in Regional Development Planning, Human Geography Research Quarterly, No. 73. (In Persian)
39. Shahidi, M., 2007, Urban Planning, Transportation and Urban Governance, Jostarhaye Shahrsazi Quarterly, Vol. 6, No. 19-20. (In Persian)
40. Sheykhi, M., 2001, Regional Planning in Iran (1981-2001); Necessity, Trends, Challenges, Urban management quarterly, No. 6. (In Persian)
41. Sotude, M., 2008, Globalization and the Integration of Muslim Countries, Vol. 11, No. 42. (In Persian)
42. Taghvayi, A. and Tajdar, A., 2009, Introduction to Good Urban Governance in the Analytical Approach, Urban Management Quarterly, No. 23. (In Persian)
43. Unches (Habitat), 2000, The Global Campaign For Good Urban Governance, Environment & Urbanization,Vol. 12, No. 1 April, pp. 197-202.
44. Xiangming, Ma., 2012, The Integration of the City-Region of the Pearl River Delta, Asia Pacific Viewpoint, Vol. 53, No. 1, pp. 97–104.