1. Ahari, Z., et al, 1982, Minimum Housing, Building and Housing Research Center of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development. (In Persian)
2. Athari, K., 2005, Housing in Poverty: Poverty, Social Policy, Journal of Social Welfare, Vol. 5, No. 18, pp. 1-15. (In Persian)
3. Bourne, I.S., 1981, A Geography of Housing, Prentice-Hall.
4. Bukenya, J. Gebrement, T. and Schaeffer, P., 2003, Analysis of Quality Rural Development: Evidence from West Virginia Data, Growth and Change, Vol. 34, PP. 202-218.
5. Dalalpour Hamdi, M., 2000, Housing Planning, Samt, Tehran. (In Persian)
6. Epley, D. and Menon, M., 2008, A Method of Assembling Cross-sectional Indicators into a Community Quality of Life, Soc Indic Res, Vol. 88, PP. 281-296.
7. Gahramani A., 1387, Changes in the Construction Industry of Iran, Journal of Identity, No. 3, autumn and winter. (In Persian)
8. Jafari Samimi, A., et al, 2007, Factors Affecting the Behavior of House Prices in Tehran, Iran, Economic Research Journal, Vol. 9, No. 32, autumn. (In Persian)
9. Khoshfar, G., 1995, Proceedings of the Second Seminar on Application of Social Indicators in Housing Development, Proceedings of the Second Seminar on Development Policies of Housing, Department of Housing and Urban Development, Vol. 2. (In Persian)
10. Lotfi, H., et al, 2009, Indicators Are Essential Components in the Planning and Rural Housing Policy in Iran, Quarterly Geographical Journal, No. 7. (In Persian)
11. Message Housing Foundation, 2011, Housing Foundation of Islamic Revolution Magazine, Vol. 6, No. 66, May. (In Persian)
12. Mokhber, A., 1984, Social Housing, Plan and Budget Organization, Tehran. (In Persian)
13. Naeb, M., 2005, City Mianeh, World Publishing Jam. (In Persian)
14. Nikouseresht, N. and Kharrat Zebardast, S., 1996, Housing, Human Settlements Agenda, Housing Economics Bulletin, No. 18. (In Persian)
15. Pacione, M., 2003, Urban Environmental Quality and Human Wellbeing –A Social Geographical Perspective, Landscape and Urban Planning.
16. Rafiee, F., 2006, NGO Management Principles, Vadiat, Kerman. (In Persian)
17. Rahnamaei, M., 2003, Methods of Construction and Urban Planning, Geography, 3rd edition, Tehran, Center for Architecture and Urban Studies. (In Persian)
18. Report of the Fourth Development Plan, 2005. (In Persian)
19. Rezvani, M. Shakiba, A. and Mansourian, H., 2008, Assessing Quality of Life in Rural Areas, Journal of Social Welfare, Vol. 8, No. 30-31, autumn and winter. (In Persian)
20. Saeedi, M., 2003, Introduction to Public Participation and Non-governmental Organizations, Samt, Tehran. (In Persian)
21. Sartipipour. M., 2005, Indicators of Rural Housing Architecture, Art Journal, No. 23, summer. (In Persian)
22. Shahbaz, E., 1995, Extension and Rural Development, Tehran University publications, Tehran. (In Persian)
23. Sharifzadeh, M., 2011, Housing, the Population of the Poor, Journal of Second Harvest, the Seventh Year of Consecutive Numbers 11 and 12, summer and fall. (In Persian)
24. Shiah, E., 2005, The City and the Region, Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran. (In Persian)
25. Statistical Center of Iran, 1996, Statistical Yearbook of Interior, the Building and Housing. (In Persian)
26. Statistical Center of Iran, 2006, Census of Population and Housing. (In Persian)
27. Statistical Yearbook Relief Committee, 2004 – 2008. (In Persian)
28. Zarei, H., 2008, The Housing Market Is Still Bewildering, Economic Report In the Seventeenth, No. 204, January. (In Persian)
29. http: //www.fa .wikipedia.org/w/index.php? (Jan, 2010)