1. Ashton, J., 1988, Healthy Cities Concepts and Visions, University of Liverpool.
2. Atlas, R., 1999, Designing Against Terror: Site Security Planning & Design Criteria, Architectural Graphics Standards, Atlas Safety & Security Design.
3. Carmona, M. Heath, T. T. and Tiesdell, S., 2003, Public Places - Urban Spaces, Architectural press, Oxford.
4. Chermayeff, S. and Alexander, C., 1892, Public and Private Spheres of Life, Tehran University Press, Tehran.
5. Crowe, T. D., 1991, Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design: Applications of Architectural Design and Space Management Concepts, Butterworth Heinemann, Stoneham.
6. Duhl, L., 1987, Planning For & Getting A Healthy City, Education Unit, Reopved Health.
7. Heshmati, M., 2003, Defensible Space - Urban Design Strategies to Prevent and Reduce Crime, Tehran: MS Thesis, School of Architecture, Tehran, Shahid Beheshti University. (In Persian)
8. Kalantari, M., 2001, Investigation of Crime in the Geographic Areas of Tehran, PhD Thesis, Tehran University, Tehran. (In Persian)
9. Lynch, Kevin, 1983, City Landscape, translated by M. Mozayeni, Tehran, Tehran University Press. (In Persian)
10. Mortazavi, Sh., 1988, Environmental Psychology, Tehran, Tehran University Press. (In Persian)
11. Ogawa, A. and Shibasaki, R., 2003, Analysis of the Relation Between the Occurrence of Crime and Its Spatial Tendency in Shibuy an Area, Tokyo university, Tokyo.
12. Robinson, M., 1996, The Theoretical Of CPTED 25 Years of Responses to C. Ray Jeffry, Appalachian State University Department of Political Science & Criminal Justice.
13. Ruzbnam, Lvryjyv, V., 2004, Crime Prevention and the Environment, translated by R. Parvizi, Security Journal, Interior Ministry, Year IV, No. Tehran. (In Persian)
14. Salehi, E., 2008, Characteristics of Urban Spaces in a Safe Environment, Centre for Architectural Research, Tehran. (In Persian(
15. Shkvyy, H., 1990, Urban Social Geography (Social Ecology of the City), Tehran, University of Jihad. (In Persian(
16. Tavalaee, N., 2004, The City Form; Study of Spatial Coherence in Thought and Practice, PhD thesis, Faculty of Fine Arts, Tehran, Tehran University. (In Persian)
17. Trancik, R., 1986, Finding Lost Space, New York, Van Nostrand Reinhold company.
18. Wellesley, D. J., 1990, Urban Living the Individual in the City, Hong Kong, Longman group.