Amirahmadian, H. and Entessarnader, 1993, Iran and Arab World, Mcmillam, London. (In Perisan)
2. Aras Bulent, 14 April 2009, Turkeys Soft power, available at: Gardian. co.uk.
3. Ardekani, M., 2012, Review of the Trade Policy Persian Gulf Cooperation Council's Attention to Trade Policy Iran, Trade Studies, No. 23. (In Perisan)
4. Asadi, A. 1998, Economic Integration in the Persian Gulf Cooperation Council, Dimensions and Challenges, Strategy Report, Center for Strategic Research. (In Perisan)
5. Asadi, B., 1989, Persian Gulf from a Statistical Standpoint, Persian Gulf Research Center, Tehran, Political and International Studies. (In Perisan)
6. Assefi, H and Vatandost, G., 1997, Convergence and Stability in the Persian Gulf, Political and Economic Information, No. 124. (In Perisan)
7. Bazyarizadeh, Y., 2011, Environmental Protection Persian Gulf and Oman Sea, Journal of Public Relations, No. 78. (In Perisan)
8. Burrell R. M. and Mclachlan, K. S., 1999, The Political Geography of the Persian Gulf, Baltimore Press.
9. Dvyrty, J. and Graf, R., 1993, Conflicting Theories in International Relations, translated by Tayyab and Bozorgi, A., Ghomes publication, Tehran. (In Perisan)
10. Ebrahimifar, T., 1999, Investigating the Causes of Divergence in the Persian Gulf, Foreign Policy Journal, Tehran. (In Perisan)
11. Elahi, H., 2009, The Persian Gulf and its Problems, Ghomes publication, Tehran. (In Perisan)
12. Eldar, S., 2006, The First Common Market and a Common Currency, the Economic Journal, No. 39
13. Emam jomeezadeh, s. j. and Toyserkani, M., 2010, The Persian Gulf Cooperation Council Geopolitical and Geo-political Domination and Resistance, journal of Foreign Policy, No. 1. (In Perisan)
14. GHvam, SAA., 2006, Analyzing Different Aspects of Convergence in International Relations, International Studies Quarterly, No. 4.
15. Hafeznia, MR, and Rabie, H., 2013, Regional Studies, Persian Gulf, Samt publication, Tehran. (In Perisan)
16. Hafeznia, MR. and Romina, E., 2005, The Development of Relations Between Iran and Saudi Arabia and Its Impact on the Geopolitics of the Persian Gulf, Geographical Research, No. 77. (In Perisan)
17. Hettne, B., 1999, Globalization and Regionalism: the Second Great Transformation, MacmilanPrss ltd, London.
18. Jaefarivoldani, A., 1998, The Epicenter of the Crisis in the Persian Gulf, Kihan publication, Tehran. (In Perisan)
19. Jones, P., 1996, Maritime Cofidence and Security Bulding Measureg in the Persian Gulf Region, the Jornal of International Affairs Vlll, No. 2, summer.
20. Karimpour, Y., 2000, Introduction to Iran's Neighbors, Tarbiat Moallem University Press. (In Perisan)
21. Kouzegr, V., 2011, The Impact of Globalization on the Arabic Countries of the Persian Gulf, Journal of International Relations, No. 3. (In Perisan)
22. Lawrence, R., 2003, Regionalism, Multi Literalism and Deeper Integration, Palgrame.
23. Mojtahedzade, P., 2000, Countries and Borders, Atai Publication, Tehran. (In Perisan)
24. Mojtahedzade, P., 2001, Security and Territorial Issues in the Persian Gulf, the publication of the Office of Political and International Studies. (In Perisan)
25. Moshirzadeh, H., 2006, The Evolution of the Theory of International Relations, Samt, Tehran. (In Perisan)
26. Motghe, A., 1996, Indicators and Security Challenges in the Persian Gulf, Strategy Quarterly, No. 10. (In Perisan)
27. Mousavi, S., 2007, The Pattern of Regional Security in the Persian Gulf, Experiences and Obstacles, Journal of Strategic Studies, No. 4. (In Perisan)
28. Noeeparast, Z., 2008, The Prospects of Convergence in the Persian Gulf, Political Information – Economic, No. 254. (In Perisan)
29. Omidi, A., 2006, International Law and the Artificial Islands in the Persian Gulf, Political Information - Economic, No. 237 and 238. (In Perisan)
30. Omidi, M., 2010, Environmental Pollution, Threatening the Future of the Persian Gulf, the growth of Geography, No. 93. (In Perisan)
31. Ramazani, R., 1999, The United State and Iran: The Patterns of Influence, Prager, New York. (In Perisan)
32. Reesi, M., 2012, The Causes and Consequences of Migration from the Southern Districts of Balochistan to the Arab Countries in the Persian Gulf, Political Information - Economic, No. 248. (In Perisan)
33. Rouhidehbane, M., 2012, Construct a Simplistic Explanation of the Reasons for the Divergence of the Persian Gulf Cooperation Council, Foreign Relations Quarterly, No. 1. (In Perisan)
34. Shirudi, M., 2007, Convergence and Unites Crisis in Relations of Persian Gulf Countries, The Idea of Approximation, No. 10. (In Perisan)
35. Zarei, B., 2013, Persian Gulf from Yesterday to Tomorrow, Tehran, Tehran University. (In Perisan)