1. Akgual, D., 2012, Meauring the Satisfaction of Citizens for the Services Given by the Social and Behavioral Sciences, ????, Vol. 62, PP. 555-560.
2. Andaleeb, S., 1998, Do Warranties Influence Perception of Service Quality?, Journal of Retailing and Customer Services, Vol. 2, PP. 87-91.
3. Asthana, S. Gibson, A. Monn, G. and Brigham, P., 2008, Allocating Resources for Health and Social Care: The significance of rurality, Health and Social Care in the Community, Vol. 11, No. 6, PP. 486–93.
4. Azizi, J. Karimyar Jahromi, M. and Hojat, M., 2012, Assessment of Darab County Villagers' Satisfaction with Family Doctor Functions from Different Aspects, ????, No 3; 193-198. (In Persian)
5. Bodvarsson, B. and Gibson, W. A., 2002, Tipping and Service Quality: A Reply to Lynn, The Social Science Journal, Vol. 39, Issue 3, PP. 471-476.
6. Brooks, R. Lings, I. and Botschen, M., 1999, Internal Marketing and Customer Driven Wave Front, Service Industries Journal, No 4, pp. 49- 67.
7. Caruana, A. and Eving, M., 2000, Assessment of the Tree Column Format Servqual: An Experimental Approach, Journal of Business Research, Vol. 49, PP. 57-65.
8. Chen C. F., 2008, Investigating Structural Relationship between Service Quality, Perceive Value, Satisfaction and Behavioral Intentions for Air Passengers: Evidence from Taiwan, Journal of Transportation Research, part A, 42.
9. Cronin, j. and Taylor, A., 1992, Measuring Service Quality: A Reexamination and Extension, Journal of Marketing, Vol. 56, PP. 55-68.
10. Crosby, P., 1984, Quality without Tears: The Art of Hassel Free Management, MC Graw – Hill, New York.
11. Cutter, P. and Armstrang, G., 2000, Principles of Marketing, translated by B. Frouzandeh, Atropat, Tehran. (In Persian)
12. Dijkstra, L. and Hugo, P., 2008, Remote Rural Regions: How the Proximity to a City Influences the Performance of Rural Regions, Directorate General for Regional Policy, European Commission, Regional Focus No. 1.
13. Dyvandri, A. and Delkhah, J., 2005, Design and Development of a Model for Measuring Customer Satisfaction in the Banking Industry, According to the Bank's Customer Satisfaction Measurement, Journal of Business Research, No. 37, PP. 185-223. (In Persian)
14. Faraji, H., 2010, Locating Rural Production Units, Journal of Geography and Regional Development, No. 1, PP. 209-228. (In Persian)
15. Fiegenbaum, A. V., 1991, Total Quality Control, 3rd edition, New York, MC Grave-Hill.
16. Firoozabadi, A. and Jajarm, H. F., 2011, Villagers' Satisfaction and Its Related Factors in the Performance of Dehyaries, Journal of Rural Researches, Vol. 3, No. 1, PP. 61-91. (In Persian) 17. G. W. Andrew, 1985, An Introduction to Rural Geography, British library cataloguing in publication.
18. Gronroos, C., 2000, Service Management and Marketing, John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
19. Javadi, M. Seddigh Samiee Sarhangi, F. Mottahedian, A. Fereal Khamseh, F. and Zareach, A., 2008, Assessing the of Janbazan Satisfaction form Medical Health Services with Demographic Characteristic, Teb-e-Janbaz (Iranian Journal of War and Public Health), Vol. 2, No. 3, PP. 28-35. (In Persian)
20. Kavoussi, M. and Saghaei, A., 2005, Methods of Measuring Customer Satisfaction, Sbzan, Tehran. (In Persian)
21. Lothgren, M. and Tambour, M., 1999, Productivity and Customer Satisfaction in Swedish I ph a dea Network Model, European Journal Operational Research, Vol. 115, PP. 449-45.
22. Mcnealy, R. M., 1994, Making Customer Satisfaction Happen, Chapman and Hall, Newberys.
23. Mechanici, J. and Sadeghi, H., 2011, Determine the Optimal Spatial Pattern of Rural Service Centers, Land Suitability Approach Using AHP (Case Study: The County of Izeh), Research and Rural Planning, 2nd edition, PP. 69-47. (In Persian)
24. Mokhlis S., Yaleakho, A. and Mamat, I., 2011, Municipal Service Quality and Citizen Satisfaction in Southern Thailand, Journal of Public Administration and Governance, Vol. 1, No. 1, PP. 122-137.
25. Motiei Langroodi, H., 2007, Rural Planning in Iran, Jihad Mashhad University, Mashhad. (In Persian)
26. Oliver, R. L., 1980, A Cognitive Model of the Antecedents and Consequences of Satisfaction Decisions, Journal of Marketing Research, No. 57, PP. 231-245.
27. Parasuraman, A. zeithamel, V. A. and Berry, L., 1985, A Conceptual Model of Service Quality and Its Implicatio, Journal of Marketing, Vol. 49, fall. PP. 41-50.
28. Parsa, R. and khierkhah, T., 2011, Evaluation of Patients' Satisfaction Level, Quality of Police Services, Social Services, Journal of Human Development of police, No. 37, pp. 119-136. (In Persian)
29. Rampersad, H., 2001, 75 Painful Questions about Your Customer’s Satisfaction, the TQM Journal, Vol. 13 No. 5, PP. 157-168.
30. Rezvani, M., 2002, Introduction to Rural Development Planning in Iran, Ghomes, Tehran. (In Persian)
31. Rodriguez-Pose, A., 2008, OECD Rural Development Conference, Innovative Service Delivery, Meeting the Challenges of Rural Regions, Cologne, Germany 3-4: www.oecd.org/gov/regionaldevelopment/cologne.
32. Swift, J. A. Ross, J. E. and Omachonu, V. K., 1998, Principles of Total Quality, 2nd edition, Boca Raton, Fla: St. Lucie Press.
33. Taghvai, M. and Zarrabi, A., 2000, Rural Services and How to Organize the Distribution Confusion (Case Study: Gachsaran County), Journal of Human Sciences, University of Zahedan, Siastan and Balouchestan, No. 7. PP. 121-141. (In Persian)
34. Venus, D. and Safaeian, M., 2002, Methods Used in Marketing of Banking Services for Iranian Banks, Neghahe Danesh, Tehran. (In Persian)
35. Wisniewski, M., 2001, Using Servqual to Assess Customer Satisfaction Wisector Services, Managing Service Quality, Vol. 11, No, 6. PP. 380-388.
36. Zavar, T. Behrangi, M. Asgarian, M. and Naderi, E., 2007, Evaluation of Quality of Service Centers in East and West Azirbaijan PNU Students Perspective, Research and Planning in Higher Education, No. 46, PP. 67-90. (In Persian)
37. Ziyari , K., 1999, Principles and Methods of Regional Planning, Yazd University, Yazd. (In Persian)