1. Ministry of health and medical education, 2007, Executive Functioning Family Doctor Program and Rural Insurance in the Year 2006 and First Month Six 2007, 1st Edition, Department of Health, PP. 7-9.
2. Marans, R. W., 2003, Understanding Environmental Quality through Quality of Life Studies DAS and Its Use of Subjective and Objective Indicators, Landscape and Urban Planning, Vol. 65, PP. 73–83.
3. Rodríguez del Bosque Rodríguez, I., Collado Agudo1, J. and San Martín Gutiérrez1, H., 2006, Determinants of Economic and Social Satisfaction in Manufacturer–Distributor Relationships, Industrial Marketing Management, Vol. 35, No. 6, PP. 666-675.
4. Eng, Winnie, Meredith, E., Coles, Richard G. Heimberg Steven A. Safren, (2005). Domains of life Satisfaction in Social Anxiety Disorder: Relation to Symptoms and Response to Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Anxiety Disorders, Vol. 19, No. 2, PP. 143-156.
5. Jamal, A. and Naser, K., 2002, Customer Satisfaction and Retail Banking, an Assessment of Some of the Key Antecedents of Customer Satisfaction in Retail Banking, International Journal of Bank Marketing, Vol. 20, No. 4, PP. 146-160.
6. Seidaee, E., Ahmadi Shapour Abadi, M. A. and Moein Abadi, H., 2010, Social Capital and Its Relations to Social Development Elements in Iran: An Introduction, Magazine of Development’s Strategy, Issue 19. (In Persian)
7. Zhongbiao Xiang, Xingsen Li and Jian Yang., 2013, Procedia Computer Science, International Conference on Information Technology and Quantitative Management Customer Satisfaction Scoring for Innovative Product Management Based on Extenics, Vol. 17, PP. 1178–1185.
8. Van Ryzin et al., 2004, Drivers and Consequences of Citizen: An Application of the American Customer Satisfaction Index Model to New York City, Public Administration Review, Vol. 64, No. 3, PP. 286-296.
9. Weitz-Shapiro, R., 2007, The Local Connection: Local Government Performance and Satisfaction with Democracy in Argentina, Journal of Comparative Political Studies, Vol. 41, No. 3,
10. Houman, H., 2002, Preparation and Standardization of Job Satisfaction Scale, Governmental Management Education Center, Tehran. (In Persian)
11. Auh, S. and Johnson, M., 2005, Compatibility Effects in Evaluations of Satisfaction of Loyalty, Journal of Economic Psychology, Vol. 26, No. 1, PP. 35-57.
12. Choi, K. W. Cho, S. Lee, H. Lee and Kim, C., 2004, The Relationships Among Quality, Value, Satisfaction and Behavioral Intention in Health Care Provider Choice, Journal of business Research, Vol. 57, No. 8, PP. 913-921.
13. Fornell, C. M. et al., 1996, The American Customer Satisfaction Index: Nature, Purpose and Findings, Journal of Marketing, Vol. 60, No. 4, PP. 7-18.
14. Grigoroudis, E. and Siskos, Y., 2004, A Survey of Customer Satisfaction Barometers: Some Results from the Transportation- Communications Sector, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 152, No. 2, PP. 334-353.
15. Hornby, A. S., 2000, Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary of Current English, 6th Edition, Oxford University Press, Oxford.
16. Hallowell, R., 1996, The Relationship of Customer Satisfaction Customer Loyalty and Profitability: An Empirical Study
, International journal of Service Industry Management, Vol. 7, No. 4, PP. 27-42. Retrieved from http://www.sciencedirect.com
17. Sharifzadeh, A., Asadi, A. and Sharifi, M., 2011, Impact-Oriented Evaluation in Sustainable Development, Iranian student book Agency, Tehran. (In Persian)
18. Likane, J., 1992, Assessment of the Situational and Individual Components of Job Performance, Texas: A & M University, Department of Management.
19. Eftekhari, A. R. H., Sojasi Ghadari and Ainali, J., 2007, New Approach to Rural Management with Emphasis on Effective Institutions, Journal of Rural Development, Vol. I, No. 2, PP. 1-30. (In Persian)
20. Akbari, S. and Abdollahi, M., 2008, Collection of Laws and Regulations on Rural Management with the Latest Corrections and Extensions, Ghalamestan Honar Publication, Tehran. (In Persian)
21. Mahdavi M. and Ali Akbar Najafi kani (2005) Dehyaris, a new step in iranian rural management, Geographical Research Quarterly, Vol. 37, No. 53, PP. 21-34. (In Persian)
22. Badri, S. A. and Aref Mosavi, S., 2009, Modern Rural Management: In Searching of a Policy for Local Management Development, Eshtiag-e Noor Publication, Tehran. (In Persian)
23. Rezvani, M. R., 2004, Introduction on Rural Planning in Iran, Ghomes Publication, Tehran. (In Persian)
24. Nemati, M. and Badri, S. A., 2007, The Evaluate of New Management Systems’ Functional Role in Small Villages and Large Rural Managers, Comparative Case Study: Golestan Province, Geographical Research Quarterly, No. 59, PP. 158-169. (In Persian)
25. Nayiji, M., 2009, "The Role of Education of Dehyars in Rural Development (Case Study: Dehyaries of Chamestan Rural Districts, Noor County), MS Thesis in Geography and Rural Planning, Shahid Beheshti University of Tehran. (In Persian)
26. Farahani, H., Einali, J. and Abdoli, S., 2013, Evaluation of the Role of Social Capital in Rural Area Development (Case study: Mashhad Maighan County in Arak Township), Practical Geographical Research Quarterly, Vol. 13, No. 29, PP.27-50. (In Persian)
27. Habibpour, K. and Safari Shali, R., 2009, Comprehensive Manual for Using SPSS in Survey Researches, Louyeh Publication, Tehran. (In Persian)
28. Ghadiri Masoum, M., Taleghani, G. and Kouhestani, H., 2013, The Pathology of Rural Assistance Offices in East Azerbaijan Province: A Case Study of Bostan Abad County, Journal of Rural Development Studies, Vol. 16, No. 1, PP. 93-112. (In Persian)
29. Papzan, A. H., Alibeygi, A. H., 2006, Analysis of Rural People Expectations from council, Journal of Rural Development Studies, Vol. 9, No. 4, PP. 37-53. (In Persian)
30. Azami. A, Sulaimany. A. and Agahi. H., 2011, Assessing Rural People’s Satisfaction from Rural Cooperative Firms in Kermanshah Province, Journal of Zonal Planning, Vol. 1, No. 2, PP. 15-26. (In Persian)
31. Afrakhteh, H., 2009, Rural Management with Special Reference to Iran, Ganj-e-Honar Publication, Tehran. (In Persian)
32. Khani, F. and Soori, F., 2012, Gender Approach in Analyzing the Community’s Satisfaction from Rural Mayores’ Performances Case Study: Konani Township in Lorestan Provience, Iran, Geography, Vol. 10, Issue 32, PP. 102-103. (In Persian)
33. Hekmatnia, H. and Moussavi, M. N., 2008, The Evaluation and Influencing Factors for Citizen's Satisfaction from the Municipality's Function (Case Study: Yazd), Geography and Development Iranian Journal, Issue 9. (In Persian)
34. Rostampour. H., Mohammadi Yeganeh, B. and Heydari, H., 2011, Surveying the Function of Rural Islamic Council and the Impact of User's Literacy on It (Case Study: Dayer City), Journal of Urban Management, Issue 26, PP. 181-190. (In Persian)
35. Pourtaheri. M, Hamdami Moghadam. Y, Eftekhari. A. R (2010) Assessment of council performance in rural development (case study: Aladagh Bojnourd District). The modares jpurnal of spatial planning. Quarterly publication. Volume 14, Issue 3, winter 2010. Pp 23-38. (In Persian)
36. Azari, L., Houshmand, M. and Sadat Naghavi, S., 2009, Measuring Satisfaction from the Activities of Border Settlers Cooperatives in Khorassan Razavi Province of Iran, Journal of Rural Development Studies, Issue 2, PP. 87-111. (In Persian)
37. Anabestani, A. et al., 2013, Review the Satisfaction Rate from the Quality of Services of the Organizations Responsible for the Rural Local Management in Ijroud County (Zanjan Province),Geography and Territorial Spatial Arrangement Iranian Journal, Vol. 3, No. 7, PP. 1-126. (In Persian)
38. Educational Affaire of Urban and Rural Management Institute, 2011, Rural Management (Distance Education of Dehyaries), Organization of Municipalities and Dehyaries Publication, Tehran. (In Persian)
39. Shayan, H. et al., 2010, An Assessment of Rural People's Level of Satisfaction with Their Residential Environments: A Case Study of Komijan County, Journal of Rural Development Studies, Issue 1, PP. 181-189. (In Persian)
40. Mohammadifar, Y., Ahmadi. M. and Hashemi, D., 2010, Impact of Trust in State-Run Organizations on Citizen`s Satisfaction, Iranian Journal of Cultural Research, Issue 3. (In Persian)
41. Firoozabadi, H. and Imani Jajarmi, H., 2012, The Villagers’ Satisfaction of Dehyari (Rural Management Unit) Performance (The case study: Ghazvin Province villages), Journal of Rural Research, Issue 1, PP. 61-91. (In Persian)
42. Yazdanpanah, M., Zamani, G. and Rezaei Moghadam, K., 2009, Satisfaction of Farmers Insured Crops, Using Patch Analysis, The Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, Issue 66, PP. 139-164. (In Persian)
43. Beykzad, J. and Molavi, Z., 2009, The Quality of Electronica Services and Customer Satisfaction, Magazine of Work and Society, Issue 113-114. (In Persian)
44. Nazari, A. H. and Sadin, H., 2012, Analysis of Dehyaries Challenges in East of Golestan Province, National Conference on Rural Development, University of Guilan. (In Persian)
45. Affaire of Social and Cultural Studies, 2010, Human Resource Management, Challenges and Strategy, Strategically Researches Institute Publication, Tehran. (In Persian)