14. Asayesh, H. and Moshiri, R., 2005,Methodology and techniques of scientific research projects in the Humanities with emphasis on geography, Ghomes Publication, Tehran. (In Persian)
15. Azemi, N., 2003, Methodological steps in the residence of a physical network area, Research and Studies Center of city and architecture of Iran, Tehran. (In Persian)
16. Babaeidarmani, A., 2002, The role of spatial distribution of population in cities (a case study of Sistan –Baluchestan), M.A. Thesis in Geography, Supervisor :Ehsan Shaterban, University of Sistan and Baluchestan, Zahedan. (In Persian)
17. Behfrose, F., 1992, Theoretical analysis of the experimental population distribution in the balancing system for cities and towns in Iran, Geography Research, Vol0, No. 28, PP. 1-80. (In Persian)
18. Rogerw, C., 2005, Ehcyclofedia of the city, Routledge.
19. Clark, D., 2000, Urban world, Global city, Rutledge, London.
20. Fanei, Z.,2003, Small cities: Another approach on the regional development,
The municipalities of the country of publications, Tehran. (In Persian)
21. Hekmatnia, H. and Mosavi, M., 2006, Application of models in geography, with emphasis on urban planning and rejion, Modern science publications, Yazd. (In Persian)
22. Haji por., K. and Zebardast, E., 2004, Investigated and analyzed and provide a model for urban system Khuzestan Province, College of Fine Arts, Vol. 23, No. 23, PP. 5- 15. (In Persian)
23.Irandoust, K., Buchanan, MH and Tavalaee, R (2013), Journal of Urban Studies, Issue VOL6, April 2013, PP,105-118.
24. Kotlyakov, V. and Mbkomarova, A. I.,2007, Elseviers Dictionary of GEoegraphy, Printed and Goundinthenetherlahds, Elsevier.
25. Mills, E. S. and Becker, Charles M, 1972, Studeisin Indian urban development,Oxford University Press, WashingtonD.C.p,220.
26. Mostofialmamaleki, R., 2001, The city and urbanization on the geographical bed of Iran, Islamic Azad University Publications, Tehran. (In Persian)
28. Nazareian, A., 1995, The urban geography of Iran, Payam Noor Publication, Tehran. (In Persian)
29. Nazareian, A., 2010, The urban geography of Iran, Payam Noor Publication, Tehran. (In Persian)
30. Nishiyma, Y. et al., 2005, Estimation and testihy for ronk– size rulereyression under, Pareto distribution, school of Ecohomics, Kyoto university .
31. Pumaain, T. D. and Moricohi- ebrard, f., 1997, City size distributionandmetropolisation, Geo Journal, Vol. 43. No. 4, PP. 307- 314.
32. Rohner, M., 1995, Evolution of urbah systems in the paretoplane, Jornal of RegionaL science, Vol. 35, No. 2, PP. 277-300.
33. Sadremosavi, M. S. and, Mir heydar, D, 2009, Investigation and analysis of the changes in West Azerbaijan province in the urban hierarchy of a period of 50 years (1956- 2006), Geographical Space Research, Vol. 9, No. 27, PP. 133- 159. (In Persian)
34. Shakohi, H., 2004, New viewpoints in urban geography, Samt Publcation, Tehran. (In Persian)
35.Smith, D. M., 1994, Geoyraphy and social justice, Blackwell, Oxford.
36. Taghvaei, M. and Saberi, H., 2010, Analytic study on urban systems in Iran during 1956-2006, Studies of Urban and Regional Research, Vol. 2, No. 5, PP. 55- 74. (In Persian)
37. Zebardast, E., 2007, A study on urban developments in Prime, beautiful arts magazine, Vol. 29, No. 29, PP. 29- 38. (In Persian)