32. Amarname Metropolis Ahvaz, 2014, Statistics and Technology Management, Department Of Development and Planning Municipal Ahvaz. (In Persian)
33. Amarname Metropolis Ahvaz, 2001, Statistics and Technology Management, Department Of Development and Planning Municipal Ahvaz. (In Persian)
34. Amarname Metropolis Ahvaz, 2002, Statistics and Technology Management, Department Of Development and Planning Municipal Ahvaz. (In Persian)
35. Ashrafi, M., 2008, Evaluation the Capabilities Of Iran in the Strategic Approach to Urban Development, MS Thesis, Tehran University, Faculty Of Geography, Department Of Urban Planning. (In Persian)
36. Parizadi, T., et al., 2000, Analysis of Civil Defense Measures in Sagez Analytical Approach, Journal Urban Management,. No. 26, PP 68.
37. Taghvai, M., Jozy Khmsaloey, A., 2012, Passive Defense and Public Security, Natural Disasters and Passive Defense Measures Engineering Institute Scholar, Isfahan. (In Persian)
38. Habibi, K., et al., 2000, Development and Modernization of the Old City, the urban construction and development, the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, Tehran.
39. Hosseini jenab, A., et al., 2008, Message Crisis, Education and Information Magazine of Aerospace,vol. 2 No. 15, PP. 214
40. HeydariNia, S., 2013, Measuring the Spatial Requirements of Critical Applications from the Perspective of Passive Defense, the Metropolis of Ahvaz, Master Thesis in Geography and Urban Planning, to help doctor Mostafa Mohammadi Dehcheshmeh, Martyr Chamran University. (In Persian)
41. Kheirabadi, A., et al., 2009, The Location of the Considerations of Civil Defense in GIS, First National Conference on Application of GIS in planning, Design and Optimization and Network Utilization Monitoring Utility Iran, Mahmud Abad. (In Persian)
42. Dainejad, F., et al., 2006, Principles and Guidelines for Designing and Equipping of Residential Open Space for Passive Defense, 1st Edition, Published Building and Housing Research Center,Vol. 2 No. 440, PP. 9 (In Persian)
43. Derayati, H., Nick Rahi, M., 2012, Proceedings of the Conference on Passive Defense South, printing, publishing, madder, Tehran. (In Persian)
44. Zarghani, H., Razavi Nejad, M., 2013, Risk Analysis of Vital Centers, Critical Mashhad Metropolis Using ANP, Urban Planning Studies, Vol. 1, No. 1, PP. 312.
45. Zanjani, H., 1994, Series of Discussions and Planning, Population Issues, 2nd Edition, Islamic culture. (In Persian)
46. Ziyari, K., 2000, Urban Land Use Planning, 2nd Edition, Tehran University Press.
47. Siahkali, L., 2009, Urban Management Reviver of Passive Defense, Tehran.
48. Shahrkht, M., Taghvai, A., 2011, Vulnerability Assessment in the Passive Defense Approach: Case Study of Birjand, Journal of Urban Management, Vol. 2 No. 28, PP. 328 (In Persian)
49. Shakybamanesh, A., Hashemi Fesharaki, J., 2011, Urban Design from the Perspective of Civil Defense, Printing, PassiveDefense, 1st Edition, Press Bostan Hamid, Tehran. (In Persian)
50. Shuai, F., 2007, Urban Fantasy and Reality, 3rd Edition, translated by: dr. Habibi, M., Press Tehran University. (In Persian)
51. Municipality of Ahvaz., 2011, Metropolis Amarnamh Ahvaz, the first season of the land and climate. (In Persian)
52. Safa'ipour, M., Sajadi, J., 2008, Social Causes and Consequences of Migration Space Within the City of Ahwaz (Case Study: Kian Pars), ournal of Isfahan University (Humanities), covers twenty-nine, Vol. 2 No. 21, PP. 1. .
53. Fathi Rashid, A., Gholizadeh, E., 2009, Passive Defense in the Context of the Old City, of Tehran Safe Community Conference Proceedings.
54. Fesharaki, S., Mahmoodzadeh, A., 2011, Description of Passive Defense, Science Publications Congratulations Isfahan. (In Persian)
55. Qadiri Masoum, M., 1998, the Survey of Geographical Areas for Economic Development Planning, Thesis, Tehran University. (In Persian)
56. Kamran, H., et al., 2011, the Organizing of the Border Areas Adjacent to the Border with Iran and Pakistan Passive Defense Approach, Journal of Urban Studies and Planning, Vol. 2, No. 5, PP. 32 . (In Persian)
57. Karbassian, M., et al., 2011, DEA Hybrid Model and Positioning with Respect to the Distribution of Sensitive Facilities, Technology Passive Defense Journal, Vol. II, No. 3, PP. 56 .
58. Mohammadi Dehcheshmeh, M., 2014, Urban Safety and Passive Defense, 1st Edition, martyr Chamran University Press. (In Persian)
59. Mohammadi Dehcheshmeh, M., HaiderNia, S., 1394, Spatial Modeling Applications, Especially in View of the Proximity of Passive Defense, Spatial Planning Journal, Vol. 19, Issue 2, No. 1, PP. 98. .
60. Tatistical Center of Iran, 2011, "City of the Province of Khuzestan". (In Persian)
61. Movahedi nia, J., 2007, Passive Defense, 1st Edition, Army Command and General Staff College, printing. (In persian)
62. Alexander, D., 2002, from Civil Defense to Civil Protection, journal of disaster prevention and management, Vol. 11, No. 3, PP.112 44.
63. Lane, M., 2003, Reviewing the Regional Forest Agreement Experience: the Wicked Problem of Common Property Forests, Presented at regional forest agreements and the public interest: A national symposium, Australian national university, canbera, Australia, 16 July.
64. Antonientte, M., 2010, Community- Based Civil Defense Emergency Management Planning in Northland, New Zealand, the Australasian Journal of disaster and trauma studies.
65. Fang, L., Rusong, W., Juergen, P. & et, A., 2005, Comprehensive Concept Planning of Urban Greening Based on Ecological Principles: A Case Study in Beijing, China. Land scape and urban planning, PP. 325-336.
66. Smith, K., 2012, Advisor Turner Patrica R, Ducks Worth Lawton,Selika M. Frank Zeidler, Milwaukee, and Cold War Civil Defense.
67. Un habitat, 2008, Enhancing Urban Safety Security: Global Report on Human Settlements.
68.Van den Berg, L., 2003, The Safe City: Safety and Urban Development in European Cities, Ash Gate Publishing Company.