1.Warethy, H, Taghvayi, M and Leila Soltani, 2012, Analysis of tourism space of Saffe Highland Park Based on the environmental behavior and perception of Esfahan citizen,Geographic Society's of Iran, ninth year, No. 29, pp. 110-128.
2. Movahed, A, 2008, Urban tourism, Chamran University, Ahvaz.
3. Shakuie, H, 2008, New Ideas in geography philosophy, Volume I, ninth edition, geographical Publications, Tehran.
4. Cultural-Historical Complex of Sadabad, www.sadmu.ir
5. Bakhtiari, Z, 2013, Measuring factors affecting visitor satisfaction of cultural tourism Collection (case study cultural-historical collection of Sa'dabad), Master thesis of tourism management, Kish campus of Tehran University.
6. Abbaszadeh, H, 2013, Cultural Tourism principles and its application in the city design of the shrine to the Shams in Khoy, urban design master's thesis, Tehran University.
7. Moqimi, E., 2002, the concept of time and its symbols in Geography, Faculty of Literature and Human Sciences, Tehran University, No 0, pp. 323-340.
8. Ashour Nezhad and etc, 2014, Combining RBFLN neural network and Oreste multi-attribute technology To identify the optimal location of the establishment of financial and commercial centers in urban areas (Case Study: Tehran), Land use planning, Volume V, No. 2, pp.289- 316.
9. Shakuie, H. and Ali Movahed, 2003, Spatial pattern recognition of Isfahan Using GIS, Volume 6, Number 4, Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran.
10. Mohammad, J. and HamidReza Rakhshanynasab, 2011, Behavioral analysis of quantitative and qualitative factors affecting the attraction of citizens to urban parks in Isfahan, Journal of geographic space, Islamic Azad University of Ahar, eleventh year, No. 34, pp. 28-48.
11. Liaghati, H., 2011, Analysis of the characteristics and patterns of leisure in urban tourism (Case Study: Tehran), ecology, thirty-sixth year, No. 55, pp. 25-36.
12. Tulabi, S. and Morteza Mohammad Johnny, 2010, the Master Geography major issues summarizes, First Edition, Padrazesh, Tehran.
13. Farajirad, A. and Jaleh Nasiri, 2010, Tehran tourism geography and urban development and architecture roles in its development, Journal of Human Geography, Issue I, pp.48-71.
14. Azizi, P and Sima Mohammadi, 2012, cultural tourism and its role in the development of tourism (case study: cultural-historical collection of Sa'dabad), Conference of Tourism and Sustainable Development, Islamic Azad University, Hamedan.
15. Sabbagh Kermani, M and Said Amyryan, 2001, Economic effects of tourism in Iran Using data analysis and output, Journal of Business Research, Volume IV, Issue 16, pp. 57-83.
16. Ebrahimzadeh.E and Monir Yari, 2012, A Comparative Study of functions affecting the behavior patterns of tourists in tourism marketing plan for Iran and America by using SWOT, tourism space, the first year, No. 1, pp. 1-26.
17. Armaghan,S., 2008, the tourism and its role in geography, First Edition, publishing Islamic Azad University of Eslam Shahr.
18. Huang Xiao-Ting and Wu Bi-Hu, 2012, Intra-attraction Tourist SpatialTemporal Behaviour Patterns, Tourism Geographies,Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 625–645.
19. Asakura, Y and Iryo, T., 2007,Analysis of tourist behaviour based on the tracking data collected using a mobile communication instrument, Transportation Research Part A, Vol. 41, No.7, pp. 684–690
20. Asakura, Y. and Hato, E., 2004, Tracking survey for individual travel behaviour using mobile communication instruments, Transportation Research Part C, Vol. 12, No. 3/4, pp. 273–291.
21. Dietvorst, A. G. J., 1994, Cultural tourism and time–space behavior, in: G. Ashworth & P. Larkham (Eds) Building a New Heritage: Tourism, Culture and Identity in the New Europe, pp. 69–89 (London: Routledge).
22. Fennell, D, 1996, A tourist space–time budget in the Shetland Islands, Annals of Tourism Research, Vol. 23, No.4, pp. 811–829. Xia et al. 2010.
23. Shih-Lung Shaw and Leonard S Bombom and Hongbo Yu, 2008, A Space-Time GIS Approach to Exploring Large Individual-based Spatiotemporal Datasets, Transactions in GIS, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 425–441.
24. Xia, J., Zeephongsekul, P. and Packer, D., 2011, Spatial and temporal modelling of tourist movements using Se mi-Markov processes, Tourism Management, Vol. 32, No. 4, pp. 844–851
25. Jie Chen, Shih-Lung Shaw, Hongbo Yu, Feng Lu, Yanwei Chai, 2011, Exploratory data analysis of activity diary data: a space–time GIS approach, Journal of Transport Geography No. 19, pp. 394–404.