Document Type : Research Paper
1 Assistant Professor of Political Geography, Faculty of Geography, University of Tehran, Iran
2 PhD Candidate in Political Geography, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch, Tehran, Iran
3 PhD Candidate in Political Geography, Islamic Azad University, Somesara Branch, Iran
16. Trvs, Tuliv (2010), Piracy, Law of the Sea and the Use of Force, off the Coast of Somalia Developments, Translated by: Kadkhodaie, A. A. and Aghahosseini, A., Journal of International Law, International Legal Affairs of the Presidency. (In Persian)
17. Jafarey Walden, A. (1997) The crisis in Sudan's relations with its neighbors, a monthly political information - economic, No. 126-125, Bahman and Esfand 1997.
18. Hosseini, MJ (2008) Evaluation of the Somali crisis, African Studies, Issue 17, Spring-Summer 2008.
19. Hosseini, MJ (2009) The crisis of piracy off the coast of Somalia and the role of trans-regional powers, African Studies, spring and winter 1388, Ss168-111. http://menanews.ir/vdcd2k0s6yt0x.a2y.html
20. Daniel, Maziar (2011) created the crisis in Somalia; conspiracy to consolidate control over the region: http://menanews.ir/vdcd2k0s6yt0x.a2y.html.
21. Ramezani Bvnsh, F., 2011, Somalia Crisis and the Prospect of Facing this Country, http://www.kurdpress.com/Fa/NSite/FullStory/?Id=15586. (In Persian)
22. Simbar, R., 2009, On Terrorism in the International System, Islamic Azad University Press, Rasht. (In Persian)
23. Shafi'i, N. and Rezaei, M., 2010, America Policy in the Horn of Africa (Case Study: Somalia), Quarterly Journal of African Studies, PP. 78-47. (In Persian)
24. Ezzati, Ezzatollah (2008) and geo-strategy of the twenty first century, the study and compilation of Humanities, Fifth Edition, Tehran.
25. Ezzati, E., 2008, Geo-strategy and Twenty-First Century, 5th Edition, Samt, Tehran. (In Persian)
26. Kevin Copen, 2008, Proceedings of Geopolitics, Translated by: Pishgahifard, Z., Tehran: Gitashenassi Institute, Tehran. (In Persian)
27. Goli Zavare, G. R., 1993, The Land of Islam (General Understanding Muslim Countries and Regions of the World), Center of Islamic Publications Bureau, Qom. (In Persian)
28. Moshiri, R., 2008, General Continents, 6th Edition, Ghomes, Tehran. (In Persian)
29. Nezafat, 2009, Piracy in Somalia and the International Response and the Role of Europe, PP. 274-249. (In Persian)
30. Yang, Ch., Translated by: Ezzati, A. and Bayat, M., Ghomes. Tehran. (In Persian)
31. Bowden, Anna and Shikha Basnet(2011),"THE ECONOMIC COST OF SOMALI PIRACY",Oceans Beyond Piracy, a program of One Earth Future Foundation.
32. Bowden, Anna(2011) "The Economics of Piracy", One Earth Future Foundation.
33. Craig, R. P., 2012, Empires Then and Now, Global Research.
34. Engelhard, B., 2012, Somalia: Pressure Mounts on Journalists as Killings Continue, It’s Available at: http://www.sampsoniaway.org/blog/2012/04/23/somalia-pressure-mounts-on-journalists-as-killings-continue/
35. Keyserlingk, Heilala Von (2012)," Understanding Somali Piracy :Beyond a State-Centric Approach", Kassel University
36. Mark, H., 2012, The Geopolitical Context of Piracy, It’s Available at: http://globalriskinfo.com/2012/01/03/the-geopolitical-context-of-piracy-by-dr-heather-mark/
37. Murphy, M. N., 2012, Somali Piracy Why Should We Care, Rusi Journal December, Vol. 156, No. 6, PP. 1-4.
38. Startfor, 2012, Geographic Rang of Somali Pricey, It’s Available at: www.startfor.com