26. AL-Hasan P.M, 2007, Regional disparities in chana:policy option and public inventment implication. IFPRI Discussion Paper No. 00693.
27. Apostolache, M. A., 2014, Regional Development in Romania–From Regulations to Practice. Procedia Economics and Finance, No. 8, pp. 35-41
28. Asgari, A., 2011, spatial statistical analysis Arcgis, Tehran Municipality Information and Communication Technology organization publication, First Edition. (In persian)
29. Ataei, M., 2008, Multi-Criteria Decision, Shahrood, Shahrood University of Technology, First Edition. (In persian)
30. Bakhtiari, S., 2001, Comparative analysis of industrial development of country's provinces, Tehran, Research Institute of Commerce. No. 22, pp. 157-186. (In Persian)
31. Brenner, T., Weigelt, N., 2001, The Evolution of Industrial Clusters, Simulating Spatial Dynamics. Advances in Complex Systems, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 127-147.
32. Daneshvar, M.R., Hatami, L., 2011, The application of factor analysis in leveling the indices of development (Khorasan Razavi), Journal of Tag, No. 54- 55, pp. 53-66. (In persian)
33. Ebrahimzadeh, E., Eskandari, M; Esmaeilnezhad, M., 2010, Factor Analysis Application in Explanation of Spatial Pattern of Developed and Under- Developed Urban- Regional in Iran. Goghrafia va Toseae Journal. Vol.8, No.17, pp. 7-28. (In Persian)
34. ESRI, 2015, Arc GIS 10.3 Tutorials. From: www.esri.com.
35. Fazio, G., Piacentino, D., 2010, A Spatial MultilevelAnalysis of Italian SMEs' Productivity, Spatial Economic Analysis, No.5, pp. 299-316.
36. Ghanbari, Y., Barghi, H., Hajjarian, H., 2011, Measureing the spatial distribution of industrial components of Isfahan province, journal of Barnamerizie Fazaei, No.1, pp. 17-36. (In persisn)
37. Governor of Ardabil, 2011, Statistical Yearbook of Ardabil province. Governor of Ardebil. (In Persian)
38. Hall, P. and P. Ulrich, 2000. Urban Future 21: A Global Agenda for Twenty-firstCentury Cities, The Federal Ministry of Transport, Building and Housing of the Republic of Germany.
39. Hataminezhad, F., et al., 2011, Determine the degree of industrial development of the border regions of Iran (Case Study: North West of the country, southern districts of West Azarbaijan). Journal of Pazhohesh va Barnamerizi, No.6, pp. 1-18. (In Persian)
40. Hooseinadeh, D.K., Safari, F., 2012, The impact of smart planning on urban spatial order, Journal of Goghrafia va Toseae, No.1, pp. 15-25. (In Persian)
41. Huang, J.H., and Peng, K.H., 2012, Fuzzy Rasch Model in TOPSIS: A New Approach in Asian Countries, Tourism Management, No. 33, pp. 456-465.
42. Izabella, S. K. and Zsófia, V. 2011, Analyzing spatial distribution of.Knowledge intensive industries in Hungary at sub-regional level. ERSA conference paper.
43. Karegar, B., and Sarvar, R., 2012, The city, margins and social security, Tehran, Armed Forces Geographical Organization. (In persian)
44. Kies, U., Mrosek, T., and Schulte., A., 2009, Spatial Analysis Of Regional Industrial Clusters In The German Forest Sector, International Forestry Review Vol.11, No.1, pp. 38-51.
45. Lees, N. 2010, Inequality as an Obstacle to World Political Community andGlobal Social Justice, Oxford University, Paper to be Presented at the SGIR 7th Annual Conference on International Relations, Sweden, September 9-11th.
46. Masumi Eshkevari, H, 2006, The principles of regional planning, Tehran, Payam publications. (In persian)
47. Mohammadi, A., 2016, Challenges and requirements spatial planning for regional development planning with emphasis on the Ardabil province. International conference of new ideas in architecture and urbanism. Ardabil. (In persian)
48. Mohammadi, J., Abdoli, A., and Biranvand, M. 2012, Determining the level of development of Lorestan province, Journal of Tahghighate Karbordie Goghrafiaei, No. 25, pp. 127-150. (In persian)
49. Momeni, M., and Ghahari, G., 2014, An Analysis of Development of irans provinces in sports indicators, Journal of Barnamehrizie Shahri, No. 9, pp. 53-66. (In persian)
50. Nastaran, M., and Fatahei, S., 2009, Ranking of the Golestan provinces development level using factor analysis, Journal of Goghrafia va Motaleate Mohiti, No. 1, pp. 43-55. (In persian)
51. Pourahmad, A., and Fallahian, N., 2005, Study the formation of industrial axises of Tehran periphery with and emphasise of the axis of Karaj-Qazvin, Journal of Pazhohesh-haye Goghrafiaei, No. 53, pp. 173 -192. (In Persian)
52. Qayedrahmati, S., and Khadim., Mohammadifard, A., 2010, An analysis of the degree of development of Sistan-Baluchestan province, Journal of Amayesh Mohit, No. 9, pp. 97-113. (In persian)
53. Rafieian, M., and Shali, M., 2012, Spatial analysis of the development of areas of Tehran, Spatial Planning Journal, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 25-48. (In Persian)
54. Seifollah, S., 2012, Determining and calculating the degree of development of the country's provinces during two periods (1385-1375). Journal of economic issues and economic policies, Vol.12, No. 1, pp. 41-68. (In Persian)
55. Sheikh Biglu, R., Taghvaei, M., and Varesi, H.R., 2012, Spatial analysis deprivation and inequalities of development in the counties of Iran, Journal of Refahe Ejtemaei, No. 46, pp. 215-245. (In persian)
56. Skop, E., 2006, Introduction–urban Space: The Shape of Inequality, Urban Geography, Vol. 27, No. 5. pp. 393- 396.
57. Smit, D., 1994, Geography and Social Justice, Blackwell, Oxford, UK and Cambridge, USA.
58. Winkler, A. 2012, Measuring regional inequality: an index of socio-economic pressure for Serbia. Zbornik radova-Geografski fakultet Univerziteta u Beogradu, No.60, pp. 81-102
59. Zangiabad, A., Amir Ozdi, T., and Parizadi, T., 2012, Spatial analysis of the development of health services indicators in Kurdistan province, Journal of the Iranian Geographical Society, No. 32, pp. 200-215. (In Persian)
60. Zarrabi, A., and Izadi, M., 2012, Analysis of Regional Development provinces, Journal of Goghrafia, No. 3, pp. 106-116. (In persian)
61. Zhao, X., Huang, X., Liu,. Y., 2012, Spatial Autocorrelation Analysis of Chinese Inter-Provincial Industrial Chemical Oxygen Demand Discharge. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2012, No.9, pp. 2031-2044.
62. Ziari, K., 1389, Regional planning principles and methods. Tehran University Press.
63. Ziari, K., Zanjirchi, M., and Sorkh. K, K., 2010, Study and ranking the development of Khorasan Razavi province counties using TOPSIS, Journal of Goghrafiaye Ensani, No. 72, pp. 17-30. (In Persian)