1 احمدپور داریانی، محمود، 1380، کارآفرینی، تعاریف، نظریات، الگوها، چاپ اول، نشر شرکت پردیس، تهران.
- Ahmad Pour Dariani, M., 2001, Entrepreneurship, Definitions, Theories, Models, Publication pardic Company, 1st Edition, Tehran. (in Persian)
- Azkia, M., 2008, Introduction to the Sociology of Rural Development, 1st Edition, Publications etelaat. (In Persian)
- Eskandari, F., 2006, Review and Explain the Strategies of Agricultural Development of Entrepreneurship in Agricultural Higher Education System in Iran, Ph.D. Thesis Help Seyed Mahmoud Hosseini And Khalil Kalantari, Faculty of Economics andAgricultural Development, Tehran University. (In Persian)
- M, A, Adams., 2008, Promote Agriculture in Developing Countries, Translation Malek Mohammadi, I, Publish training of farmers. (In Persian)
- Oakley, P., 1990, Garfvrs, Christopher Guide and Promote Education, Translated by Emadi, M., Series Rural Development, Ministry of Jihad. (In Persian)
- Eemani Jajromi, H, Pourrajab miyandoab, P., 2009, Measurement and Analysis of Entrepreneurial Characteristics va with Emphasis on the Factors Affecting it, (Case Study: Rural Managers Miyandoab City), Organizations and administers the country's municipalities .(In Persian)
- Imani gheshlagh, S., Khani, F. and Hashemi, S., 2012, The Role of Tourism in the Development of Rural Women Entrepreneurship (Comparative Study: Kandovan Village and Skandan township Esko), Journal of Geography and Regional Development, No. 18, PP. 217- 238. (in Persian)
- Tavalaee, N., 2003, The Role of Religion in the Formation of Geographical Space, Journal of Geographical Research, Vol. 8, No. 2, Consecutive 69, PP.
73-62. (In Persian)
- Jahan nama, F., 2000, Socio-Economic Factors Influencing the Adoption of New Varieties of Beans (Effort), case study: Farmers township Khomeyn, Central Province, Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, Vol. 8, No. 31, PP. 261- 287. (In Persian)
- Hosseinikhah, A., 2008, Check Diffusion Theory and Innovation in the Field of Education, Journal of educational initiatives, Vol. 7, No. 26, PP.
???180-151. (In Persian)
- Khani jazani, J., 2008, Fundamentals of Entrepreneurial Culture, 1st Edition, Publication Mehr Ravesh. (In Persian)
- Dadras moghadam, A. and Golmohammadi, F., 2009, Factors Influencing the Adoption of New Technologies and Innovations by Farmers Psth South Khorasan province, Technology and innovation management conference. (In Persian)
- Danldaf, K. and Richard M., 2004, Contemporary Attitudes on Entrepreneurship, Translated by Amel Mehrabi, E. and Tabaraee, M., 1st Edition, vol. 1, Publications University of Mashhad. (In Persian)
- Dehghan, H., 2009, Understanding the Concepts and Principles of Entrepreneurship, (Access the first Persian date Ordibehesht 20). (In Persian)
- Rogers, M. and Shoemaker, F., 1990, Deliver Innovations- Cross-Cultural Approach, Translation ezatollah carami and Abutaleb Fanaee, 1st Edition, Publications University of Shiraz (Press the center of Shiraz University Press), Azar. (In Persian)
- Zamani poor, A., 2000, The Promotion of Agriculture in the Development Process, Publications University of Mashhad, 2nd Edition. (In Persian)
- Saeedi Kia, M., 2009, Foundations of Rural Entrepreneurship, Publications Kiya, 12th Edition. (In Persian)
- Swan Sun, B., 1991, Reference Extension Agriculture, Translation: Shahbazi, A. and Hajaran, A., Publications the Agricultural Extension, Tehran. (In Persian)
- Singh, a. K., 2004, Agriculture Emitting, Effects Assessment, Translation Gholamreza Mojaradi, Publications University of Zanjan, 1st Edition. (In Persian)
- Shah Hosseini, M., 2007, Entrepreneurship, Publications Aeezh, 1st Edition. (In Persian)
- Shakuie, H., 2006, New ideas in Philosophy, Geography, Publications Gitashenasi, 5th Edition, vol. 1. (In Persian)
- Shakuie, H., 2007, Applied Geography and Geographic schools, Publishers Astan Quds Razavi. (In Persian)
- Shahbazi, I., 1975, Introduction to Educate and Promote the Development of Innovative Practices in Rural Areas, Publications College of Agriculture and Animal Husbandry Rezayeh, Print Pharos Iran, Tehran. (In Persian)
- Saber, F., 2002, Ways of Developing Female Entrepreneurship in Iran, Economic Empowerment Strategies for Women's Equality, Social and Political in Iran, 2nd Edition, Publications Intellectuals and women's studies, Tehran. (in Persian)
- Emadi, M. H. and Abbasi, E., 2004, Indigenous Knowledge and Sustainable Development, Solutions and challenges, Series Publications Rural Development, 1st Edition, No. 54, (In Persian)
- Ghahraman Zadeh, M. and Soltani, M., 2012, Combination Device Determinants of Acceptance Among Farmers Township Marvdasht, A knowledge intensive agriculture and sustainable production, PP. 225- 239. (In Persian)
- Karami, E. and Fanaee, S. A., 1994, Check-mongering Theory in Agricultural Extension Publish Jahad deputy promote public participation, Vol. 1. (In Persian)
- Keshavarz, F. et al, 2010, Factors Affecting the Yielding Rice Varieties Among Farmers Growing Rejection of Gilan, The researcher-Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education, Vol. 3, No. 4, PP. 99- 112. (In Persian)
- Lyvnberger, H. and Gavin, Paul, H., 1995, Technology Transfer from Researchers to Farmers, Translated, Chizari, M., Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran. (In Persian)
- Momfared, N., 1995, Factors Affecting Technology Adoption in Rice Production and its Impact on Women Farmers in the Provinces of Mazandaran and Fars, master thesis, School of Agriculture, Shiraz university. (In Persian)
- Nourolla Nouri Vandi, A. and Omani, A., 2009, Agriculture Emitting (Challenges and Strategies in Developing Countries), 1st Edition, Publications Islamic Azad University unit Shushtar. (In Persian)
- Yaghoubi Frany, A. and Movahedi, R., 2012, Introduction to Rural Entrepreneurship, 1st Edition, Publications Bu Ali Sina University. (In Persian)
- Alison, M., 1990, Entrepreneurship: An International Prespective Oxford, Jordan Hail, Linacre House.
- Chell, E., 2008, The Entrepreneurial Personality: A Social Construction, Routledge, London.
- Dasgupta, S., 1989, Diffusion of Agriculural Innovantion in villge India.
- Gould, P.R., 1969, Spatial Diffusion, Association of American Geographers, Commission on College Geography Resource, Paper No. 4.
- Long, N., 1977, An Introduction to Sociology of Rural Development, London, Ta-vistock Publication.
- MC C. and Robert, W., 1973, Vietnam.Cuba and the Ghetto An Invitation to Geography, MCGrawl-Hill.
- Morrill, R. and Grant, T., 1988, Spatial Diffusison Sage, Ninteenth Cantary, an Tnvitation to Geography. Mcg graw –Hill-London. PP.7- 8.
- Moulik, T.K., 1975, From Subsistence to Affluence (Socio Aspects of Developmental change in Delhi villages), (from Cab Absracts).
- Namara, R E., Nagar, R K. and Upadhyay, B., 2007, Economics, Adoption Determinants, and Impacts of Micro-irrigation Technologies: Empirical Results from India, Irrigate Science, No. 25, PP. 283- 297.
- Haggett, P., 1972, Geography: A Modern Systhesis, Harper, P. 350.
- Richard, M. and Man Nine, D., 1975, Crtitccal Para Men Ters of Spatial Diffusion Processes, Economic Geograophy. Vol. 51, No. 3, P. 269.
- Ritu, A. et al, 1998, Eany and Late Adopters of IT innovation: Extensions to Innovation Diffusion Theory, Florida State University.
- Rogers, E.M., 1995, The Diffusion of Innovations, 4th Edition, Free Prees, New York, NY.
- Spence, W.R., 1995, Innovationm the Communication of change in ideas, Practices and product, Champan and Hall, Landon, through the lens of the local authorial managers: an analysis of qualitative data, Omonrice, No.16, PP. 107- 112.
- Truong T., 2008, Factors Affecting Technology Adoption Among Rice Farmers in the Mekong Delta.
- Van den ban, A.W. and Hawkins, H.S., 1988, Agricultural Extension, Longmam Scientific and technical, New York.
- Wlliamson, E., 2009, Adaptation, Innov Ation and Rural Coopvival Seratives in Malage: Some Examples of Survival Sttate gies of Small-Scale Farmes, Plnning Institute OF Malaga, No. 28, PP. 273- 280.