15. Acocella, N., 2002, Theories of Justice, Social Condition and Personal Responsibility in Roemer’s Contribution, University of Rome’ La, Sapienza.
16. Alberts, H. C., 2009, Berlin's Failed Bid to Host the 2000 Summer Olympic Games: Urban Development and the Improvement of Sports Facilities, International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Vol. 33, No. 2, PP. 502-516.
17. Argersinger, J. A. E., 2010, Contested Visions of American Democracy: Citizenship, Public Housing, and the International Arena, Journal of Urban History, Vol. 36, No. 6, PP. 792-813.
18. Barry, B., 1989, Theories of Justice, Harvester- Wheat Sheaf, London.
19. Barton, E., Williams, K., and Jens, M., 2001, Compact City and Urban Sustainability, Namaieh Magazine.
20. Bolary, J., Yves, P., and Adriana, R., 2005, Urban Environment Spatial Fragmentation and Social Segregation in Latin America: Where Does Innovation Lie? Habitat International, No. 29, PP. 627-645.
21. Carvalho, O. S. et al., 2010, The Estrada Real Project and Endemic Diseases: The Case of Schistosomiasis, Geoprocessing and Tourism, Memórias Do Instituto Oswaldo Cruz, Vol. 105, No. 4, PP. 532-536.
22. Chance, K. R., 2015, Transitory Citizens: Contentious Housing Practices in Contemporary South Africa, Social Analysis, Vol. 59, No. 3, PP. 62-84.
23. Choi, H. C., and Sirakaya, E., 2006, Sustainability Indicators for Managing Community Tourism, Tourism Management, Vol. 27, No. 6, PP. 1274-1289.
24. Chua, B. H., 2014, Navigating Between Limits: The Future of Public Housing In Singapore, Housing Studies, Vol. 29, No. 4, PP. 520-533.
25. Dimitrovski, D. D., et al., 2012, Rural Tourism and Regional Development: Case Study of Development of Rural Tourism in the Region of Gruţa, Serbia, Procedia Environmental Sciences, No. 14, PP. 288-297.
26. Ebrahimi, M. S., 2014, The Analysis of Infrastructural and Super Structural Services of Rural Guidance Plan in Amol City, Journal of Geographical Landscape, Vol. 9, No. 26, PP. 105-119. (In Persian)
27. Fazel Nia, G., and Afshar Omrani, E., 2013, The Analysis of the Impact of Social Demand on Rural Land Use in Tonekabon City, Journal of Geography and Development, Vol. 11, No. 33, PP. 27-38. (In Persian)
28. Ghorbani, M., Mehrabi, A. A., Servati, M. R., and Nazri Samani, A. A., 2010, Investigating Demographic Changes and Its Influence on Land Use Changes (Case Study: Bala Taleghan), Rangeland and Watershed Management (Natural Resources of Iran), Vol. 63, No. 1, PP. 75-88. (In Persian)
29. Hadjimichalis, C., 2011, Uneven Geographical Development and Socio-Spatial Justice and Solidarity: European Regions After the 2009 Financial Crisis, European Urban and Regional Studies, Vol. 18, No. 3, PP. 254-274.
30. Haravi, D., 1997, Social Justice and the Town, Translated by Farrokh Hesamyan, et al., Publication of Pardazesh and Urban Planning, Tehran. (In Persian)
31. Hu, R., et al., 2013, Assessing Potential Spatial Accessibility of Health Services in Rural China: A Case Study of Donghai County, International Journal for Equity in Health, Vol. 12, No. 1, P. 35.
32. Juan, Y. K., et al., 2010, A Hybrid Decision Support System for Sustainable Office Building Renovation and Energy Performance Improvement, Energy and Buildings, Vol. 42, No. 3, PP. 290-297.
33. KIM, K. K., et al., 2005, Natural Amenities and Rural Development: Understanding Spatial and Distributional Attributes, Growth and Change, Vol. 36, No. 2, PP. 273-297.
34. Lee, S., and Jamal, T., 2008, Environmental Justice and Environmental Equity in Tourism: Missing Links to Sustainability, Journal of Ecotourism, Vol. 7, No. 1, PP. 44-67.
35. Linch, A., 2007, Community and Contention in Early Modern England, Rutgers University-Graduate School-New Brunswick.
36. Marcuse, P., 2009, Spatial Justice: Derivative But Causal of Social Injustice, Spatial Justice, Vol. 1, No. 4, PP. 1-6..
37. Marsousi, N., 2007, Geographic Analysis of the Theories of Social Justice, Journal of Geographical Sciences, Vol. 7, No. 10, PP. 107-124. (In Persian)
38. Marsousi, N., 2003, Spatial Analysis of Social Justice in Tehran City, Phd Thesis of Geography and Urban Planning, University of Tarbiat Madares. (In Persian)
39. Mcareavey, R., and Mcdonagh, J., 2011, Sustainable Rural Tourism: Lessons for Rural Development, Sociologia Ruralis, Vol. 51, No. 2, PP. 175-194.
40. Mohammadi, M., Mehrabi, A. A., Ghorbani, M., and Khorasani, M. A., 2012, Human Forces Affecting Land Use Changes in the Sidelines of Rural Areas (Case Study: Alkaleh and Si Ben Villages in Tonekabon), Geoghraphy, Vol. 10, No. 35, PP. 79-298. (In Persian)
41. Monshizadeh, R., and Khoshhal, F., 2014, The Impact of Tourism on Land Use Changes in the City of LAHIJAN (With Emphasis on Rural Areas), Geographic Sciences, Vol. 4, No. 5, PP. 89-108. (In Persian)
42. Opricovic, S., and Tzeng, H., 2004, Decision Aiding Compromise Solution by MCDM Methods: A Comparative Analysis of VIKOR and TOPSIS, European Journal of Operational Research, No. 156, PP. 445-455.
43. Porter, G., 2002, Living in a Walking World: Rural Mobility and Social Equity Issues in Sub-Saharan Africa, World Development, Vol. 30, No. 2, PP. 285-300.
44. Pruitt, L. R., and Showman, B., 2014, Law Stretched Thin: Access to Justice in Rural America, South Dakota Law Review, Vol. 59, pp. 468-512.
45. Randelli, F., et al., 2014, An Evolutionary Approach to the Study of Rural Tourism: The Case of Tuscany, Land Use Policy, No. 38, PP. 276-281.
46. Rindfuss, R. R., et al, 2004, Developing a Science of Land Change: Challenges and Methodological Issues, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 101, No. 39, PP. 13976-13981.
47. Roberts, P., and Green, B., 2013, Researching Rural Places on Social Justice and Rural Education, Qualitative Inquiry, Vol. 19, No. 10, PP. 765-774.
48. Saxena, G., and Ilbery, B., 2010, Developing Integrated Rural Tourism: Actor Practices in the English/ Welsh Border, Journal of Rural Studies, Vol. 26, No. 3, PP. 260-271.
49. Saxena, G., et al, 2007, Conceptualizing Integrated Rural Tourism, Tourism Geographies, Vol. 9, No. 4, PP. 347-370.
50. Schellhorn, M., 2007, Rural Tourism in the'third World': The Dialectic of Development: The Case of Desa Senaru at Gunung Rinjani National Park in Lombok Island, Lincoln University.
51. Schellhorn, M., 2010, Development for Whom? Social Justice and the Business of Ecotourism, Journal of Sustainable Tourism, Vol. 18, No. 1, PP. 115-135.
52. Sharifi, A., 2006, Social Justice and the City: An Analysis of Regional Disparities in Ahvaz City, Phd Thesis of Geography and Urban Planning, University of Tehran. (In Persian)
53. Sharpley, R., 2002, Rural Tourism and the Challenge of Tourism Diversification: The Case of Cyprus, Tourism Management, Vol. 23, No. 3, PP. 233-244.
54. Shokuei, H., 2003, Environmental Philosophies and Geographical School, Tehran, Geography and Cartography Institution.
55. Shokuei, H., and Mousa Kazemi, M., 1999, The Socio-Economic Component of Sustainable Urban Development, Case Study: Qom, Tabriz, The First Conference of Sustainable Development Management in Urban Areas, Tabriz University, PP. 120-129.
56. Smith, M. D., and Krannich, R. S., 2000, Culture Clash Revisited: Newcomer and Longer-Term Residents' Attitudes Toward Land Use, Development, and Environmental Issues in Rural Communities in the Rocky Mountain West, Rural Sociology, Vol. 65, No. 3, PP. 396-421.
57. Soja, E. W., 2010, Seeking for Spatial Justice, University of Minnesota, USA.
58. Su, B., 2011, Rural Tourism in China, Tourism Management, Vol. 32, No. 6, PP. 1438-1441.
59. Tarrant, M. A., and Cordell, H. K., 2010, Environmental Justice and the Spatial Distribution of Outdoor Recreation Sites: An Application of Geographic Information Systems, Journal of Leisure Research, Vol. 31, No. 1, P. 18.
60. Thompson, C., 2014, Solving Housing Challenges: Examples from a Rural Non-Profit Housing Agency, Housing and Society, Vol. 41, No. 2, PP. 337-342.
61. Yari Hesar, A., and Bakhtar, S., 2016, Evaluation of Rural Sustainable Tourism Indicators From the Perspective of the Local Community and Tourists (Case Study: City of Nir), Journal of Regional Planning, Vol. 6, No. 22, PP. 11-134. (In Persian)
62. Ziaabadi, M., Zare Mehrjerdi, M. R., Jalali, A., and Mehrabi, H., 2016, The Measurement of Sustainable Tourism Using the Sustainability Compound Index and Mathematical Programming Models, Journal of Applied Economics Theories, Vol. 3, No. 2, PP. 77-100. (In Persian)
63. Ziari, K., 2002, Urban Landuse Planning (Case Study: Minab), Geographical Research of Autumn and Summer, , PP. 63-78. (In Persian).