Document Type : Research Paper
1 Assistant Professor of Geography, Faculty of Humanities, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran
2 PhD Candidate in Geography and Rural Planning, Faculty of Humanities, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran
18. Azkiya, M., 2005, Introduction to Sociology of Rural Development, Information Publications, Tehran. (In Persian)
19. Papoli Yazdi, M. H., and Ebrahimi, M. A., 2002, Rural Development Theories, Samt Publications, Tehran. (In Persian)
20. Hoseini Abari, S. H., 2004, Entrance to the Rural Geography of Iran, Esfahan University Publications, Esfahan. (In Persian)
21. Khorasani, M. A. et al., 2013, Surveying and Assessment of Livability in Peri Urban Villages (Case Study: Varamin Township), Rural Research, Vol. 3, No.4(12), PP. 79-104. (In Persian)
22. Rostamali Zade, V., and Selyani, M., 2011, Desirable Rural Life with an Emphasis on Rural Community Wellbeing, Journal of Community Development (Rural and Urban Communities), Vol. 3, No. 2, PP.165-186. (In Persian)
23. Razvani, M. R., Mansooriyan, H., and Ahmadi, F., 2011, Promoting Villages to City and Its Role on Improvement of Quality of Life of Local Resident (Case Study: Firozabad and Sahen Cities in Lorestan and Kordestan Provinces), Rural Research, Vol. 1, No. 1, PP. 33-65. (In Persian)
24. Shahbazi, E., 1992, Rural development and promotion, Tehran University Publications, Tehran. (In Persian)
25. Haji Nejad, A., Fatahi, A., and Paydar, A., 2015, The Application of Decision Making Models and Techniques in Geography with an Emphasis on Rural, Urban and Tourism Planning. SID Publications, Tehran (1st Ed.). (In Persian)
26. Esaloo, A. A., Bayat, M., and Bahrami, A., 2013, The Notion of Livability: A New Approach in Improvement of Quality of Life in Rural Communities- Case Study: Qom County, Kahak District, Journal of Housing and Rural Environment, Vol. 33, No. 146, PP. 107-120. (In Persian)
27. Ghafari, GH., and Omidi, R., 2009, Quality of Life Index of Social Development, Tehran, Shiraze. (In Persian)
28. Fatahi, A. A., 2010, Assessment Quality of Life (QLA) in Rural Areas (Case Study: Northern Khâvé Dehestan / county), MA Geography and Rural Planning Thesis, Tehran, Tarbiat Modares University. (In Persian)
29. Li, Deivid, A., M, Choodri, D. P, 1991, The Nature and Issues of Rural, Development Translation: Rural Research Center, Journal of Village and Development, No. 3, Ministry of Jihad-E-Sazandegi Ministry, Tehran. (In Persian)
30. Mohammadi Yegane, B., Cheraghi, M., and Ahmadi, K., 2014, Review the Effects of Micro-Credit on Economic Empowerment of the Rural Poor Case study: Ghani Begloo Village, Zanjan City, Geography and development Iranian journal, Vol. 12, No. 35, PP. 233-247. (In Persian)
31. Misra, R. P., 1986, Rural Development and Its Problems, Translation: Fayaz, A.A., Journal of Village and Development, No. 1, Ministry of Jihad-E-Sazandegi Ministry, Tehran. (In Persian)
32. Noroozi Avargani, A., 2011, A Brief Overview of Rural Development Approaches, Sepehr Journal, Vol. 20, No. 77, PP. 35-44. (In Persian)
33. Sadeghloo, T., and Sojasi Qhidari, H. A., 2014, Survey Relationship Between Rural Settlement Livability and Rural Resilience in Front of Natural Disaster in Rural Areas of Mravehtapeh and Palizan County, Journal of Emergency Management, Vol. 3, No. 2, PP. 37-44. (In Persian)
34. Khorasani, A., and Razvani, M. R., 2013, Identification and Analysis on The Rural-Urban Difference iIn Livability the City of Varamin, Quartely Journal of Space Economy and Rural Development, Vol. 2, No. 4, PP. 55-74. (In Persian)
35. Be’renger, V., and Verdier Chouchane, A., 2006, Multidimensional Measures of Well-Being: Standard of Living and Quality of Lifeacross Countries, World Development, No. 35, PP. 1259-1276.
36. Blassingame, L., 1988, Sustainable Cities: Oxymoron, Utopia, or Inevitability? Social Science Journal, Vol. 35, No. 1, PP. 1-13.
37. Byock, I. R., Merriman, M. P., 1988, Measuring Quality of Life for Patients with Terminal Illness: The Missoula-Vitas Quality of Life Index, Palliative Medicine, Vol. 12, No. 4, PP. 231-244.
38. Carlino, G. A., and Mills E. S., 1987, The Determinants of County Growth, Journal of Regional Science 27, PP. 39-54.
39. Carlsson, S. O. and Frederiksen, C. G., 2002, Quality of Life and Standard of Living in a Randomly Selected Group of Psychiatrically Disabled People in Sweden 2 Years After a Psychiatry Reform, European Psychiatry, Vol. 17, No. 4, PP. 87-179.
40. Cranwell, M. R. et al., 2005, A Model Food Entrepreneur Assistance and Education Program: The Northeast Center for Food Entrepreneurship, Journal of Food Science Education, Vol. 4. No. 21, PP. 56-65
41. D’Agostini, L. R., Fantini, A.C., 2008, Quality of Life and Quality of Living Conditions in Ruralareas: Distinctively Perceived and Quantitatively Distinguished, Social Indicator Research, Vol. 89, No. 4, PP. 487-499.
42. Dajian, Z., and Rogers P. P., 2010, World Expo and Urban Life Quality in Shanghai in Terms of Sustainable Development Chinese, Journal of Population, Resources and Environment, Vol. 4, No. 1, PP. 15-22.
43. Kazana, V., and Kazaklis, A., 2009, Exploring Quality of Life Concerns in the Context of Sustainable Rural Development at the Local Level: A Greek Case Study, Regional Environmental Change, Vol. 9, No. 3, PP. 209-219.
44. May, A., 1996, Information Technology in Urban Planning, Routledge, London.
45. Meadows, D., 1988, Indicators and Information Systems for Sustainable Development; A Report to the Balaton Group, Indicators and Information Systems for Sustainable Development, Published by the Sustainability Institut.
46. Norris, T., and Pittman, M., 2000, The Health Community’s Movement and the Coalition for Healthier Cities and Communities, Public Health Reports, Vol. 115, No. 2-3, PP. 118-124.
47. Opricovic S., and Tzeng, G. H., 2004, Compromise Solution by MCDM Methods: A Comparative Analysis of VIKOR and TOPSIS, European Journal of Operational Research 156. PP. 445-455.
48. ----------, 2007, Extended VIKOR Method in Comparison with Outranking Methods, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 178, No. 2, PP. 514- 529.
49. Ramage, J. K., and Davies, A. H., 2003, Measurement of Quality of Life in Carcinoid/ Neuroendocrine Tumors Neuroendocrine Tumours, Endocrine-Related Cancer 10.
50. Vanzerr M., and Seskin, S., 2011, Recommendations Memo Livability and Quality of Life Indicators, http://.Oregon.Gov/ODOT/Td/Tp/Docs/Lcp/Livability.Pdf
51. Vergunst, P., 2003, Liveability and Ecological Land Use the Challenge of Localization, Ph.D. Thesis in Department of Rural Development Studies, Swedish University of Agriculture
52. Wang, X., 2010, The Research on the Evaluation Index System of Livable Rural Areas in China by the Case of Rural Areas in Henan Province, Agriculture and Agricultural Science Procedia, Vol. 1, No. 1, PP. 456-461.