Document Type : Research Paper
1 Associate Professor of Geography and Urban Planning, Faculty of Geography, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
2 Professor of Geography and Urban Planning, Faculty of Geography, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
3 PhD Candidate in Geography and Urban Planning, Faculty of Geography, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
4 MA in Urban Planning, Collage of Architecture and Urban Planning, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
10. Baker, E., 2000, Housing Tenant Relocation-Residential Mobility, Satisfaction and The Development of a Tenent’s Spatial Desion Support System. University of Adelaide, Department of Geographical and Environmental Studies.
11. Bonaiuto, M., Fornara, F., and Bonnes, M. 2003, Indexes of Perceived Residential Environment Quality and Neighbourhood Attachment in Urban Environments: A Confirmation Study on the City of Rome, Landscape and Urban Planning, Vol. 65, No. 1, PP. 41-52.
12. Campbell, A., Converse, P. E., and Rodgers, W. L., 1976, The Quality of American Life: Perceptions, Evaluations, and Satisfactions, Russell Sage Foundation.
13. Clark., A., 2008, Monitoring the Urban Quality of Life in Latin America, Organization for Economic Co-Operation and Development, September 26.
14. Epley, D. R., and Menon, M., 2007, A Method of Assembling Cross-Sectional Indicators Into a Community Quality of Life, Social Indicators Research, Vol. 88, No. 2, PP. 281-296.
15. Fahy, F., and Cinnéide, M. Ó., 2008, Developing and Testing an Operational Framework for Assessing Quality of Life, Environmental Impact Assessment Review, Vol. 28, No. 6, PP. 366-379.
16. Lee, Y. J., 2008, Subjective Quality of Life Measurement in Taipei, Building and Environment, Vol. 43, No. 7, PP. 1205-1215.
17. Massam, B. H., 2002, Quality of Life: Public Planning and Private Living, Progress in Planning, Vol. 58, No. 3, PP. 141-227.
18. Myers, D., 1987, Community-Relevant Measurement of Quality of Life: A Focus on Local Trends, Urban Affairs Quarterly, Vol. 23, No. 1, PP. 108-125.
19. Ng, S. H., Kam, P. K., and Pong, R. W., 2005, People Living in Ageing Buildings: Their Quality of Life and Sense of Belonging, Journal of Environmental Psychology, Vol. 25, No. 3, PP. 347-360.
20. Sahin, A. P. D. N. P., Fasli, A. P. D. M., and Vehbi, A. P. D. B. O., 2007, AN Assessment of Quality of Life in Residential Environments: Case of Selimiye Quarter in Walled City of Nicosia, North Cyprus, Retrieved March, 23, 2012.
21. Pacione, M., 2003, Urban Environmental Quality and Human Wellbeing—A Social Geographical Perspective, Landscape and Urban Planning, Vol. 65, No. 1, PP. 19-30.
22. Preuss, I., and Vemuri, A. W., 2004, Smart Growth and Dynamic Modeling: Implications for Quality of Life in Montgomery County, Maryland, Ecological Modelling, Vol. 171, No. 4, PP. 415-432.
23. Smith, D.M., 1994, Goography and Social Justic (Oxford)- Bastl Blackwell Press.
24. Uzell,D.,& Moser,G , 2006, Environment and Quality of Life, Revue Européenne De Psychologie Appliquée Vol. 56 No. 1, PP. 1–4.
25. VanKamp, I. et al. 2003, Urban Environmental Quality a and Human Well-Being: Towards a Conceptual Framework and Demarcation of Concepts; a Literature Study, Landscape and Urban Planning, Vol. 65, No. 1, PP. 5-18.
26. Viene., D., 2008, Comparing two Person-Environment Fit Models of Residential Satisfaction: Does the Method of Study Influence Outcomes? In Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology, Fielding Graduate University.
27. Westaway, M. S., 2006, A Longitudinal Investigation of Satisfaction with Personal and Environmental Quality of Life in an Informal South African Housing Settlement, Doornkop, Soweto, Habitat International, Vol. 30 No. 1, PP. 175–189.