18. AliPoor, A., and Baindor Nasrollah Beglo, M., 2015, Sustainable Tourism Management (Case Study: Bojnourd City), Journal of Social-Cultural Strategy, Vol. 4, No. 14, PP. 115- 135. (In Persian)
19. Beikmohammadi, H., 2004, The Southern Costals of the Caspian Sea, Sepehr Magazine, Vol. 12, No. 46. PP. 51-54 (In Persian)
20. Bridges, T., (ed) 2002, Travel Industry World Yearbook- The Big Picture 2001, (Vol. 44), Travel Industry Publishing Inc, Spencertown, NY.
21. Burke, L. et al., 2001, Pilot Analysis of Global Ecosystems: Coastal Ecosystems, Washington, DC, USA: World Resources Institute.
22. Chemers, M., 1997, Leadership, Change and Organizational Effectiveness.
23. Civil Society Human and Institutional Development Programme (CHIP), 2007, Capacity-building Framework for Partners and Stakeholders.
24. Coastal Tourism Working Group: NOV, 2001, Tanzania Coastal Management Partnership.
25. Godschalk, D. R., 1992, Implementing Coastal Zone Management: 1972–1990, Coastal Management, No. 20 (2). PP. 93–116.
26. Gunn, C., 1994, Tourism Planning: Basic, Concepts, No. 2 nd edn, London/ Washington: Taylor and Francis.
27. Hajarian, M., and Mirab Astaneh, P., 2010, Financial Strategies, Alameh Tabatabayi University, Tehran. (In Persian)
28. Hall, M. K., and Jenkins, J., 2004, Tourism Policy Making, Translated by Seyed Mohamad Erabi and Davood Izadi, Cultural Researchs Published, Tehran. (In Persian)
29. Heydari CHiane, R., 2005, Evaluation of Tourism Industry Planning in Iran, Doctoral Dissertation, Department of Geography and Urban Planning, Tabriz University. (In Persian)
30. Heydari CHiane, R., 2014, The Principles of Tourism Industry Planning, Samt Published, Tehran. (In Persian)
31. Innes, J., and Booher, D., 2003, The Impact of Collaborative Planning on Governance Capacity, Institute of Urban and Regional Development, University of California, Berkeley, Working Paper 2003-03, Paper prepared for presentation at the Annual Conference of the Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning, Baltimore, November.
32. Ioannides, D., and Debbage, K. G., 1998, The Economy Geography of the Tourism Industry, Routledge, London.
33. JICA, 2004, Task Force on Aid Approaches, Capacity Development Handbook for JICA Staff, JICA.
34. Khastar, H. et al., 2009, Role of Human Resource Planning in Implementation of Organization Strategy, Police Human Development Bimonthly, Vol. 6 No. 23, PP. 79- 106. (In Persian)
35. Khorasanizadeh, F., and Omidi, S., 2011, Solutions for Management and Development of Tourism Infrastructures in Iran, First Conference on Tourism Management and Development, Challenges and Solutions, Center for Technology Studies,Tehran. (In Persian)
36. Lusthaus C., Anderson G., and Murphy, E., 1995, Institutional Assessment- a Framework for Strengthening Organizational Capacity for IDRC's Research Partners, Ottawa: IDRC, 1995.
37. MacEwen, A., and MacEwen, R., 1982, National Parks: Conservation or Cosmetics? Sydney: George Allen and Unwin.
38. Mcintosh, W. R., and Charles R. G., 1995, Tourism Principles, Practices, Philosophies, United States of American, John Wiley and Sons, in.
39. Morgan, P., 1998, Capacity and Capacity Development Some Strategies, Note prepared for CID A / Policy Branch, October.
40. Nori, N., 2006, Government’s Policies in Tourism Development and Providing of Sustainable Pattern in Tourism Development, Doctoral Dissertation, University of Tehran. (In Persian)
41. Page, S. J and Connell, J., 2015, Tourism: A Modern Synthesis, Translated by: Davar Khani et al., Mahkameh Published,Tehran. (In Persian)
42. Papoli Yazdi, M. H., and Saghayi, M., 2007, Tourism (Nature and Concepts), Samt Published,Tehran. (In Persian)
43. Pourjahan, S., 2011, The Role of Destination Management Organizations in Sustainable Tourism Development, Tourism and Sustainable Development Conference, Islamic Azad University,Hamadan. (In Persian)
44. Rezaian, A., 2000, Principles of Management, Samt published, Tehran. (In Persian)
45. Rezvani, M. R., 2003, Analysis of the Trend of Creating and expanding of Second Homes in Rural Areas (Case Study: Rural Areas of the North of Tehran Province), Geographical Research, Vol. 35 No. 45, PP. 59-73. (In Persian)
46. Shamaee, A., and Musavand, J., 2011, Leveling of Counties of Isfehan Province in Term of Tourism Infrastructures by AHP and Topsis Models, Journal of Urban and Regional Study and Research, Vol. 3, No. 10, PP. 23-40. (In Persian)
47. Sharpley, R., 2008, Tourism, Tourists and Society, Elm Publications.
48. Sorensen, J., 1997, National and International Efforts at Integrated Coastal Zone Management: Definitions, Achievements, and Lessons, Coastal Management, Vol. 25, No. 1, PP. 3-41.
49. Guilan Province Management and Planning Organization, 2004, Statistical Yearbook of Guilan Province (In Persian)
50. UN Atlas of the Oceans, 2004, Recreation and Tourism, United Nations Environment Programme, [Online] Available At: Http://Oceansatlas.Org (October 17, 2006).
51. UNDP, 1998, Capacity Assessment and Development in a Systems and Strategic Management Context, Technical Advisory Paper No. 3, Management Development and Governance Division.
52. United Nations Environment Programme [UNEP], 2009, Sustainable Coastal Tourism/ an Integrated Planning and Management Approach, Retreived July, 2009, from Http://Unep.Org/Pdf/DTIE_PDFS/Dtix1091xpasustainablecoastaltourism-Planning.Pdf.
53. UNWTO, 2012, Yearbook of Tourism Statistics, UNWTO Publication, Available On, Http://Unwto.Org.
54. Wilson, P., and Wheeler, D. P., 1997, California’s Ocean Resources: An Agenda for the Future, The Resource Agency of California, Ocean Resources Management Program, Sacramento, CA.
55. Zarghami Brojeni, H., 2010, Tourism Development Planning, Mahkameh Published, Tehran. (In Persian)