10. Berardi, U., 2013a, Clarifying the New Interpretations of the Concept of Sustainable Building, Sustainable Cities and Society, No. 8, PP. 72-78.
11. Berardi, U., 2013b, Sustainability Assessment of Urban Communities Through Rating Systems, Environment, Development and Sustainability, Vol. 15, No. 6, PP. 1573-1591.
12. Borja, J., 2007, Counterpoint: Intelligent Cities and Innovative Cities, Universitat Oberta De Catalunya (UOC) Papers: E-Journal on the Knowledge Society,No. 5.
13. Bulkeley, H., and Betsill, M., 2005, Rethinking Sustainable Cities: Multilevel Governance and The'urban'politics of Climate Change, Environmental Politics, Vol. 14, No.1, PP. 42-63.
14. Caragliu, A., and Del Bo, C., 2012, Smartness and European Urban Performance: Assessing the Local Impacts of Smart Urban Attributes, Innovation: The European Journal of Social Science Research, Vol. 25, No. 2, PP. 97-113.
15. Chourabi, H. et al., 2012, Understanding Smart Cities: An Integrative Framework, In System Science (HICSS), 2012 45th Hawaii International Conference, PP. 2289-2297.
16. Cohendet, P., and Simon, L., 2008, Knowledge Intensive Firms, Communities and Creative Cities, Community, Economic Creativity, and Organization, PP. 227-253.
17. Correia, L. M., and Wunstel, K., 2011, Smart City Application and Requirement, Networks European Technology Platform. Http://Www.Networksetp, Eu/Fileadmin/User_Upload/Publications/Position_White_Papers/White_Paper_Smart_Citie S_Applications.Pdf (Accessed 3 February 2015).
18. De Santis, R. et al., 2014, Smart City: Fact and Fiction, Https://Mpra.Ub.Uni-Muenchen.De/Id/Eprint/54536.
19. Giffinger, R., and Pichler Milanović, N., 2007, Smart Cities: Ranking of European Medium-Sized Cities, Centre of Regional Science, Vienna University of Technology, http://Smart-Cities.Eu/Press-Ressources.Html.
20. Glaeser, E. L., and Gottlieb, J. D., 2006, Urban Resurgence and the Consumer City, Urban Studies, Vol. 43, No. 8, PP. 1275-1299.
21. Hall, R. E., 2000, The Vision of A Smart City, Proc, of the 2nd International Life Extension Technologyworkshop, Paris, France.
22. Harrison, C. et al., 2010, Foundations for Smarter Cities. IBM Journal of Research and Development, Vol. 54, No. 4, PP. 1-16.
23. Haughton, G., and Hunter, C., 2005, Sustainable Cities, Published in the Taylor and Francis E-Library.
24. Hawkes, J., 2001, The Fourth Pillar of Sustainability: Culture's Essential Role in Public Planning, Common Ground.
25. Hollands, R. G., 2008, Will the Real Smart City Please Stand Up? Intelligent, Progressive or Entrepreneurial? City, Vol. 12, No. 3, PP. 303-320.
26. Inoguchi, T., Newman, E., and Paoletto, G., 1999, Cities and The Environment: New Approaches for Eco-Societies, United Nations Univ.
27. Jabareen, Y. R., 2006, Sustainable Urban Forms Their Typologies, Models, and Concepts, Journal of Planning Education and Research, Vol. 26, No. 1, PP. 38-52.
28. Johnson, B., 2008, Cities, Systems of Innovation and Economic Development, Innovation, Vol, 10 No. 2 and 3, PP. 146-155.
29. Komninos, N., 2008, Intelligent Cities and Globalisation of Innovation Networks, Routledge.
30. Kourtit, K., and Nijkamp, P., 2012, Smart Cities in the Innovation Age, Innovation: The European Journal of Social Science Research, Vol. 25, No. 2, PP. 93-95.
31. Lazaroiu, G. C., and Roscia, M., 2012, Definition Methodology For The Smart Cities Model, Energy, Vol. 47, No.1, PP. 326-332.
32. Lee, J. H., Hancock, M. G., and Hu, M. C., 2014, Towards an Effective Framework for Building Smart Cities: Lessons From Seoul And San Francisco, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, No. 89, PP. 80-99.
33. Lombardi, P. et al., 2012, Modelling the Smart City Performance, Innovation: The European Journal of Social Science Research, Vol. 25, No. 2, PP. 137-149.
34. Marceau, J., 2008, Introduction: Innovation in the City and Innovative Cities, Innovation, Vol. 10, No. 2 and 3, PP. 136-145.
35. Mckinsey Global Institute, 2011, Urban World: Mapping The Economic Power of Cities.
36. Meeus, L. et al., 2010, Smart Cities Initiative: How to Foster a Quick Transition Towards Local Sustainable Energy Systems.
37. Mori, K., and Christodoulou, A., 2012, Review of Sustainability Indices And Indicators: Towards a New City Sustainability Index (CSI), Environmental Impact Assessment Review, Vol. 32, No. 1, PP. 94-106.
38. Murray, A., Minevich, M., and Abdoullaev, A., 2011, Being Smart About Smart Cities, Searcher, Vol. 19, No. 8, PP. 38-47.
39. Nam, T., and Pardo, T. A., 2011, Conceptualizing Smart City with Dimensions of Technology, People, and Institutions, In Proceedings of the 12 th Annual International Digital Government Research Conference: Digital Government Innovation In Challenging Times, PP. 282-291.
40. Nam, T., and Pardo, T. A., 2014, The Changing Face of a City Government: A Case Study Of Philly311,Government Information Quarterly, Vol. 31, PP. 81-89.
41. Neirotti, P. et al., 2014, Current Trends in Smart City Initiatives: Some Stylised Facts, Cities, Vol. 38, PP. 25-36.
42. Ni, D. M., and Liu, R. H., 2014, Study on the Enlightenment from EU Smart City Evaluation System, In Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 641, PP. 624-628, Trans Tech Publications.
43. Polèse, M., and Stren, R. E., 2000, The Social Sustainability of Cities: Diversity and the Management of Change, University of Toronto Press.
44. Ratti, C., and Berry, D., 2007, Sense of the City: Wireless and the Emergence of Real-Time Urban Systems, Interactive Cities, Editions XYZ.
45. Rotmans, J., Van Asselt, M., and Vellinga, P., 2000, An Integrated Planning Tool for Sustainable Cities, Environmental Impact Assessment Review, Vol. 20, No. 3, PP. 265-276.
46. Safaei Pour, M., and Habibeh, R., 2013, Identity and Sustainable Development of Neighborhood in Shiraz City (Case: Fakhrabad Neighborhood), Journal Geography and Development, Vol. 11, No. 31, PP. 107-120. (In Persian)
47. Santinha, G., and Anselmo De Castro, E., 2010, Creating More Intelligent Cities: The Role of ICT in Promoting Territorial Governance, Journal of Urban Technology, Vol. 17, No. 2, PP. 77-98.
48. Satterthwaite, D., 1999, The Earthscan Reader in Sustainable Cities, London: Earthscan.
49. Schatz, G., 2007, Smart City: How Much City Can We Endure? http://Alpbachtechnologyforum.Com/Fileadmin/User_Upload/Alpbach/2011/Arbeitskreise_7- 12___SV/Abstract_Schatzx.Pdf (Accessed On January 6, 2015).
50. Shapiro, J. M., 2006, Smart Cities: Quality of Life, Productivity, and the Growth Effects of Human Capital, The Review of Economics and Statistics, Vol. 88, No. 2, PP. 324-335.
51. Steinert, K. et al., 2011, Making Cities Smart and Sustainable, The Global Innovation Index, Pp.87-95.
52. Su, K., Li, J., and Fu, H., 2011, Smart City and the Applications, In Electronics, Communications and Control (ICECC), 2011 International Conference, PP. 1028-1031. IEEE. Sustainable Cities International. 2010. Our Work. http://Sustainablecities.Net/Our-Work (Accessed 18 January 2015).
53. Sustainable Cities International, 2010, Our Work,http://Sustainablecities.Net/Our-Work (Accessed 18 January 2015).
54. Toppeta, D., 2010, The Smart City Vision: How Innovation and ICT Can Build Smart,“Livable”, Sustainable Cities, The Innovation Knowledge Foundation. Think.
55. Turcu, C., 2013, Re-Thinking Sustainability Indicators: Local Perspectives of Urban Sustainability, Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Vol. 56, No. 5, PP. 695-719.
56. UN World Urbanization Prospects, 2011, World Urbanization Prospects: The 2011 Revision. United Nations: New York.
57. Vanolo, A., 2013, Smartmentality: The Smart City as Disciplinary Strategy, Urban Studies, 0042098013494427.
58. Washburn, D. et al., 2009, Helping Cios Understand “Smart City” Initiatives,Growth,Vol. 17, No. 2.