27. Cowan, L. (2004). Tenderly taming teenagers. New Africa Books.. Retrieved on December 2, 2009 from www/gdrc.org/uem/squatters/squatters.html.
28. Athari, Kamal. (1995). arginalization in Iran, Causes and Solutions. Proceedings of the Second Seminar on Housing Development Policy in Iran. Vol. 1. (in Persian).
29. Farnahad Consulting Engineers. (2006). Mashhad City Design, Report on Determining the Area and Area of Mashhad City, Consulting Engineers and Architectural Advisor. Tehran. Iran. (in Persian).
30. Haddad-Moghaddam, Zohreh. (2012). “Study of Factors Affecting Improvement of Informal Settlement (Five District of Four District of Mashhad 4th District) ”. Master's Thesis. Faculty of Literature. Ferdowsi University. (in Persian).
31. Hatami-Nejad, Hossein & Mohammad-Jafar Zomorodian. (2002). “Informal settlement in Mashhad”. Monthly Publications. Fourth Year. No. 45. PP. 16-21. (in Persian).
32. Hatami-Nejad, Hussein. (2003). “Informal Settlement in the World”. Monthly Government of the Municipalities. fifth year. No. 50. PP. 19-27. (in Persian).
33. Javan, Jafar & Seyyed Mehdi Seyedi. (2005). “ A Short View on Unauthorized Buildings on the Margin of Mashhad ”. Geography and Regional Development. No. 4. PP. 72-55. (in Persian).
34. Johnston, R. (1998). “Technology foresight: Agriculture and food production ”. STMP workshop.
35. Mahmoudi-Pati, Farzin & Mohammad Mohammad-Poor Omran. (2008). Urban land management policies. Tehran: Shahid. (in Persian).
36. Mansouri, Hussein. (2010). “Analysis of Socio-Economic Characteristics and the Quality of Settlement of Marginalized People in the Direction of Empowerment (District of Three Regions of Three Mashhad municipality)”. Master's dissertation. Faculty of Literature. Ferdowsi University. (in Persian).
37. Ministry of Housing and Urban Development. (2003). “National Instrument for Empowerment and Organization of Informal Settlements”. Cabinet of Ministers Resolution. (in Persian).
38. Mirei, Mohammad, Hossein Hatami-Nejad & Zahra Khodaei. (2013). Informal Settlement in the World and Iran. Tehran: Jihad University of Alborz Province. (in Persian).
39. Moshtagh, Azadeh. (2012). “An Investigation and Analysis of Informal Accommodation in Mashhad Six Municipality Region with a Community-Based Empowerment Approach”. Master's Thesis. Faculty of Literature. Ferdowsi University. (in Persian).
40. Naeemi, Kiyomars. (2015). “Future Studies on Urban Planning and Development with an Emphasis on Informal Housing Case Study: Informal Homes of Sanandaj”. Master's Thesis. Supervisor: Dr Pourmohammadi, Faculty of Geography and Planning. Tabriz University. (in Persian).
41. Peattie, L. & J. A. Aldrete-Haas. (1981). “Marginal Settlements in Developing Countries: Research, Advocacy of Policy, and Evolution of Programs”. Annual Review of Sociology. 7 (1). PP. 157-175.
42. Piran, Parviz. (1987a). “Urbanization and Heterogeneous Urbanization in Shahran”. Journal of Political and Economic Information. No. 1, 3, 4, 5, 7. (in Persian).
43. Piran, Parviz. (1987b). “Urgent and Heterogeneous Urbanization: Abnormal Housing”. Political-Economic Monthly. No. 14-24. Tehran. (in Persian).
44. Piran, Parviz. (1988). “Marginalization in Iran”. Economic-Political Information. Third Year. No. 1. Tehran. (in Persian).
45. Piran, Parviz. (1989). “Priority and Urban Governance: Theoretical Perspectives”. Political-Economic Monthly. No. 30. Tehran. (in Persian).
46. Piran, Parviz. (1995). “Landing in Iran: The Final Section”. The Journal of Political-Economic Information. No. 95-96. (in Persian).
47. Piran, Parviz. (2002). “Again on informal settlements: the case of Shirabad, Zahedan”. Seven Cities. Civil and Urban Development Quarterly, Urban Development and Urban Development Quarterly. No. 9-10. PP. 5-12. (in Persian).
48. Piran, Parviz. (2003). “Informal Settlement Communities in Iran: From the living World of Daily Life to Theoretical Analysis”. Specialized informal residency workshop in Iran. Shahid Beheshti University. (in Persian).
49. Piran, Parviz. (2008). “from Informal Settlements to Poor Settlements”. Seven Cities Magazine. No. 23-24. PP. 14-29. (in Persian).
50. Rostamzadeh, Yavar. (2012). “Organization and Empowerment of Informal Settlements in Urban Neighborhoods by Studying the Attitudes of Local Residents (Case study: Tohid neighborhood of Bandar Abbas city)”. Urban management. No. 28. PP. 321-336. (in Persian).
51. Rustayi, Shahrivar, Ahadgnejad, Asghari Zamani, Zanganeh & Saeedi. (2015). “Assessment of Urban Poverty in Informal Settlements in Kermanshah City Using Factor Analysis Model (Case Study of Dolatabad and Shaterrabad District in 2006)”. Geography and Planning.19 (53). PP. 137-166 (in Persian).
52. Safari Shali, Reza & Karam Habibpour. (2012). A Comprehensive Guide to SPSS Application in Surveying Research (Quantitative Data Analysis). Tehran: Loya, thinkers. (in Persian).
53. Saleh. I. (1999). “Housing Market Dynamics in The Metropolitan Area: A Case Study of The Informal Housing Markets in The Metropolitan Jabtabek”. Ph. D Thesis. University of Pennsylvania. United States.
54. Sarvar, Rahim. (2013). “Future Development of Developmental Strategies for the Development of Informal Settlements in the Capital of the State”. Geographical Investigations. Vol. 1. No. 3. PP. 1-22. (in Persian).
55. Sarvar, Rahim. (2009). “An Introduction to the Future of Extension of Informal Settlements in Tehran's Urban Area”. Seventh-Seventh Journal. No. 29-30. PP. 56-66. (in Persian).
56. Schmidhuber, J. (2009). “Low complexity art“. Leonardo. Vol. 30. PP. 77-103.
57. Sharifi, Maryam, J. Javan, H. Shayan& M. R. Rahnama .(1393). “Analysis of the Causes of Population Capacity in Private Villages of Mother Cities Using Factor Analysis (Case Study: Mashhad Street Fortress)”. Rural Planning and Research. Year 4. No. 1. PP. 15-29. (in Persian).
58. Srinivas, H. (2005). “Urban Squatters and Slums Defining Squatter Settlements”. Retrieved on December 2, 2009 from www/gdrc.org/uem/squatters/squatters.html.