13. Hosseini Laqab, GH., et al., 2012, Geographic Analysis on the Parking Situation in the City Ganaveh by Using AHP, Studies Urban and Regional Studies, Vol. 4, No. 13, PP. 95-114. (In Persian)
14. Kamyabi, S., and Taheri, S. M., 2015, Study and Locate Centers Parking by Using AHP and TOPSIS (Case Study: Semnan), Studies Urban Planning, No. 9, PP. 27 44. (In Persian)
15. Levy, N., and Benenson, I., 2015, GIS-Based Method for Assessing City Parking Patterns, Journal of Transport Geography, No. 46, PP. 220–231.
16. Maleki, S., and Zareyi, R., 2012, Assessment and Locating Parking by Using AHP, Case Study: Ahvaz, Geography and Environmental Studies, Vol. 1, No. 3, PP. 60-62. (In Persian)
17. Margreiter, M., 2017, Determination of the Parking Place Availability Using Data Collection Enriched by Crowdsourced In-Vehicle Data,Transportation Reserche Procedia 25, PP. 497-510
18. Meshkini, A., et al., 2011, Determining the Optimal Position Where Parking Space with Approach MCDM-GIS: A Case Study: District 6 of Tehran, Environmental Planning, Vol. 4, No. 13, PP. 1-20. (In Persian)
19. Mohammadi, J., et al., 2012, A Public Parking Location City Kazeron, Geography, New Era, No. 34, PP. 213-232. (In Persian)
20. Mokhtari Malekabadi, R., 2009, Analysis of the Functional Planning of Parking in the Esfahan City with Using Functional Models of Regional Planning, Urban and Regional Studies and Research, Vol. 1, No. 3, PP. 115-134. (In Persian)
21. Patel, M., and Dave, S., 2016, Modeling the Response to Paid on Street Parking Policy for Two Wheelers and Four Wheelers on Busy Urban Streets of CBD Area –A Case Study of Surat City, Transportation Research Procedia 17, PP. 576-585.
22. Sajjad Zadeh, H., and Zolfi Gol, S., 2015, Traditional Neighborhood Design Urban Regeneration by Stimulating the Development of a Approach.Case Study: Kolpa Neighborhood of Hamadan, Environmental Planning, Winter, Vol. 8, No. 31, PP. 147-171. (In Persian)
23. Saraei, M. H., and Qaneei Bafghi, R., 2011, Evaluation and Location of Public Parking in the Central Part of the City of Yazd, The Geographical Landscape, Vol. 6, No. 15, PP. 70–88. (In Persian)
24. Shaaban, K., and Pandeb, A., 2015, Classification Tree Analysis of Factors Affecting Parking Choices in Qatar, Case Studies on Transport Policy Xxx (2015) Xxx–Xxx.
25. Shahabi, H., et al., 2011, Comparison of the Methods Rank and AHP Locations Parking Site (Case Study: Region 4 District 15 of Tehran), Applied Research Geographical Sciences (Science Longitude), Vol. 18, No. 21, PP. 111–129. (In Persian)
26. Soleimani, A., et al., 2014, Locate a Parking of the CBD Cities of the Middle Organs by Means of GIS (Case Study: Maragheh), Geographical Perspective Zagros, Summer, Vol. 6, No. 20, PP. 117–135. (In Persian)
27. Szumilas, A., and Pach, P., 2017, Review of Parking Policies in the Case of Medium-Sized Polish Cities, Procedia Engineering 192, PP. 863–868.
28. Talebi, R., 2010, Site Selection of the Optimum Parking Classes in Tehran: The Case Seventh Zone of Tehran (With Different Methods of Weighting and Combining Information Such as Weighting Allocating Points, AHP Nine Degree and Fuzzy AHP and Index Overlay Method and the Phase of Compilation), Journal of Urban Management, Vol. 8, No. 26, PP. 119–132. (In Persian)
29. Tetsuharu, O., and Hiroyuki, I., 2013, Spatial Analysis of Surface Parking Lots Location and Cityccape Preservation in Historic Central Distric: Case Studies in Kyoto and Philadelphia, 13th WCTR, July, 15-18, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
30. Thanh, T., and Friedrich, H., 2017, Legalizing the Illegal Parking, A Solution for Parking Scarcity in Developing Countries, Transportation Research Procedia 25.
31. Vasconcelos, A. S., and Farias, T. L., 2017, The Effect of Parking in Local Accessibility Indicators: Application to Two Different Neighborhoods in the City of Lisbon, International Journal of Sustainable Built Environment, No. 6, PP. 133–142.
32. Yagfori, H., et al., 2016, Investigate the Spatial Distribution Public Parking and Locating Optimal (Case Study: District 2 and 8 of Shiraz), Research and Urban Planning, Vol. 7, No. 24, PP. 173–190. (In Persian).