23. Ebrahimi, M., Heidarkahni, H., Abdolmohammadi, A., Firozabadi, A., and Tayyebi, N., 2012, Studying the Effective Factors on Customers' Satisfaction of Urban Housing in Isfahan City, Professional Journal of Social Sciences, Islamic Azad University, Shoshtar Unit, Vol. 6, No. 18, PP. 149-170. (In Persian)
24. Akbari, N., and YarMohammadian, N., 2012, Analyzing of Business Cycle of Private Residential Investment (Markov-Switching Vector Auto Regression Model), Journal of Urban Management, No. 30, PP. 239-252. (In Persian)
25. Bostani, H., Rezaee Dolat Abadi, H., and Goharifar, M., 2014, Regional Planning Based on Scenario with Using of Analytical Hierarchy Process, Case Study: Rural Cooperative of Rostam and Noor Abad Mamaseni Cities, Journal of Geography and Urban-Regional Planning, No. 11, PP. 67-84. (In Persian)
26. Beheshti, M. B., and Zali, N., 2011, Key Factors of Regioanal Development with Planning Approach Based on Scenarios, Case Study: East Azarbayejan, Quarterly Spatial Planning (Modares Human Science), Vol. 15, No. 1, PP. 41-63. (In Persian)
27. Habibi, L., and Jafari Mehr Abadi, M., 2010, Future Studies and Feature Metropolitans with Emphasis on Tehran Metropolitan, Quarterly of Geography and Urban Planning, Vol. 2, No. 6, PP. 97-110. (In Persian)
28. Haghjoo, M. R., Hadian, H., Behzadi, G., Ghaemipour, M., Raeisi, H., and Rostam Abadi, S., 2012, Compilation of Guide Template of Land Subdivision Plans, Mazandaran Engineering System Organization. (In Persian)
29. Khakpour, B., and Samadi, R., 2014, Analysis and Evaluation of Factors Affecting Land and Housing Prices in District No. 3 of Mashhad, Journal of Geography and Urban-Regional Planning, No. 13. PP. 21-38. (In Persian)
30. Khedri, R., 2016, Evaluate the Performance of Segmentation Methods in Modeling Urban Development Land, Dissertation for Master of Science, Civil-Survey Engineering, Supervisor: Dr. Mohammad Karimi, K. N. Toosi University of Technology. (In Persian)
31. Khoram Roz, H. R., and Talei, M., 2013, Evaluation and Reform of the Location of Metro Stations Using GIS and Multi Criteria Decision Making: A Case Study of Tehran, Quarterly Spatial Planning (Modares Human Science), Vol 17, No.1, PP. 66-87. (In Persian)
32. Office of Routs Applied Research, 2012, Rules and Regulations of Routs, 1st Edition, Rahe Farda Printing and Publishing Company, Tehran. (In Persian)
33. Rahnama, M. R., Asadi, A., and Rosta, M., 2013, Analysis of Spatial Distribution of Land Price in Mashhad, Quarterly of Geography and Urban Planning, Vol 5, No. 18, PP. 86-106. (In Persian)
34. Zali, N., 2011, Strategic Foresight and Policy Making with Scenario Building Approach, Quarterly Strategic Studies, Vol. 14, No. 4, PP. 33-54. (In Persian)
35. Zanganeh, Y., 2012, Studying the Trend and Motivation of Inner Urban Immigration, Case Study: Sabzevar, Journal of Arid Regions Geographic's Studies. No. 7, PP. 43-61. (In Persian)
36. Tabibian, M., Rezaee, N., and Noraee, H., 2012, Explaining the Effects Inner Urban Immigration on Housing Environment Sustainability, Case Study: Kan Neighborhood, No. 5 Region of Tehran, Journal of Environment Studies, No. 61, PP. 141-154. (In Persian)
37. Semnan Comprehensive Plan, 2015, Armanshahr Architectural and Urban Planning Consulting Engineers, Vol. 1-6. (In Persian)
38. Shahab Lavasani K., and Abbasi Nejad, H., 2015, Forecasting the Hosing Booms or Busts Using Wavelet Decomposition and Artificial Neural Networks, Journal of Economic Modeling Research, No.18, PP.7-46. (In Persian)
39. Faramarzi, M., Ebrahimi, H., and Barati, N., 2012, An Investigation of Concept of Subdivision in New Urban Extensions, Case Study: Zanjan City, Quarterly Bagh-E Nazarm, Vol. 9, No. 23, PP. 3-10. (In Persian)
40. Ghezalbash, S., Sajadi, Z., Sarafi, M., and Kalantari, M., 2015, Future Studies Using Formative Scenario Analysis, A Framework to Integrate Science and Practice Case Study: Urban System of Zanjan Province, Quarterly of Geography, No. 47, PP. 303-324. (In Persian)
41. Mohammad Zadeh, P., Ghanbari, A., and Nazemifar, R., 2015, Determination the Factors Affecting the Choice of Residential Units Location, By Using the Discrete Choice Model (The Case of Tabriz), Journal of Urban Economics and Management, Vol. 3, No. 10, PP. 95-110. (In Persian)
42. Statistical Center of Iran, 2014, The Abstract Results of Census Plan of Expenses and Income of the Urban and Rural Households, 2003- 2014, Statistical Center of Iran Publishing, Tehran. (In Persian)
43. Statistical Center of Iran, 2015, The Abstract Results of Census Plan of Land Price and Housing Lease in Selected Cities, 2000- 2015, Statistical Center of Iran Publishing, Tehran. (In Persian)
44. Masaheb, M., Talei, M., Ebadi, H., and Soltani, A., 2009, Estimation of Micro-Simulator Access to Urban Services: A Method Based on the Information System and Integration of Transportation and Land Use, Journal of Remote Sensing and GIS Of Iran, Vol. 1, No. 2, PP. 45-62. (In Persian)
45. Alexandridis, K., and Pijanowski, B. C., 2007, Assessing Multiagent Parcelization Performance in the MABEL Simulation Model Using Monte Carlo Replication Experiments. Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design,Vol. 34, No. 2, PP. 223-244.
46. Cowan, R., 2007, The Dictionary Of Urbanism, Streetwise Press, London.
47. Dahal, K. R., and Chow, T. E., 2014, A GIS Toolset for Automated Partitioning of Urban Lands. Environmental Modelling and Software, No. 55, PP. 222-234.
48. Demetriou, D., See, L. M., and Stillwell, J., 2012, Landparcels: A Module for Automated Land Partitioning, School of Geography, University of Leeds.
49. Geurs, K. T., and Van Wee, B., 2004, Accessibility Evaluation of Land-Use and Transport Strategies: Review and Research Directions, Journal of Transport Geography, Vol. 12, No. 2, PP. 127-140.
50. Goffette-Nagot, F., Reginster, I., and Thomas, I., 2011, Spatial Analysis of Residential Land Prices in Belgium: Accessibility, Linguistic Border, and Environmental Amenities. Regional Studies, Vol. 45, No. 9, PP. 1253-1268.
51. Kopits, E., Mcconnell, V., and Miles, D., 2012, Lot Size, Zoning, and Household Preferences, Housing Policy Debate, Vol. 22, No. 2, PP. 153-174.
52. Lindgren, M., and Bandhold, H., 2003, Scenario Planning, Palgrave.
53. Moreno, N. L., 2008, A Vector-Based Geographical Cellular Automata Model to Mitigate Scale Sensitivity and to Allow Objects' Geometric Transformation, Library and Archives Canada= Bibliothèque et Archives Canada.
54. Ozus, E., Dokmeci, V., Kiroglu, G., and Egdemir, G., 2007, Spatial Analysis of Residential Prices in Istanbul, European Planning Studies, Vol. 15, No. 5, PP. 707-721.
55. Snoek, M., 2003, The Use and Methodology of Scenario Making, European Journal of Teacher Education, Vol. 26, No. 1, PP. 9-19.
56. Srour, I., Kockelman, K., and Dunn, T., 2002, Accessibility Indices: Connection to Residential Land Prices and Location Choices, Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, (1805), PP. 25-34.
57. Stevens, D., Dragicevic, S., and Rothley, K., 2007, I-City: A GIS-CA Modeling Tool for Urban Planning and Decision Making, Environ. Model, Softw, No. 22, PP. 761-773.
58. Vanegas, C. A., Aliaga, D. G., Benes, B., and Waddell, P., 2009, Visualization of Simulated Urban Spaces: Inferring Parameterized Generation of Streets, Parcels and Aerial Imagery. IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, Vol. 15, No. 3, PP. 424-435.
59. Wakchaure, A. S., 2001, An Arcview Tool for Simulating Land Subdivision for Build Out Analysis, Thesis (Msc), Polytechnic Institute and State University, Virginia.
60. White, R., Engelen, G., and Uljee, I., 2015, Modeling Cities and Regions As Complex Systems: From Theory to Planning Applications, MIT Press.
61. Wickramasuriya, R., Chisholm, L. A., Puotinen, M., Gill, N., and Klepeis, P., 2011, An Automated Land Subdivision Tool for Urban and Regional Planning: Concepts, Implementation and Testing, Environmental Modelling and Software, Vol. 26, No. 12, PP. 1675-1684.
62. Wiseman, N., and Patterson, Z., 2016, Testing Block Subdivision Algorithms on Block Designs, Journal of Geographical Systems, Vol. 18, No. 1, PP. 17-43.