33. Ebrahimzadeh, I., Kazeminejad, SH., and Eskandaree, S., 2011, Strategic Planning Tourism Development with an Emphasis on Religious Tourism (Case Study: Gom City), Research in Human Geography, No. 76, PP. 115-141. (In Persian)
34. Directorate General Endowments Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, 2015, Holy Shrines in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province. (In Persian)
35. Administration of Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism of Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, 2009, Feasibility of Emamzadeh Hamzeh Ali Tourism Complex, Deputy Finance. (In Persian)
36. Administration of Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism of Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, 2016, ID Tourism Routes, Deputy Finance. (In Persian)
37. Akbarin, S., and Rezvani, M., 2015, Analysis and Explanation of the Sustainability of Tourism Development in Rural Areas (Case Study: Central Part of Damavand District), Human Geography Research, Vol. 47, No. 1, PP. 81-95. (In Persian)
38. Roknodin Eftekhri, A., Bishami, B., Sajasi, H., and Hasanpoor,Y., 2009, The Role of OIC Member Countries in Global Tourism, Geopolitical Quarterly, Vol. 5, No. 2, PP. 138-168. (In Persian)
39. Roknodin Eftekhri, A., Agayari hir, M., 2007, Rural Development Sustainability Leveling, A Case Study of the Heir Sector, Geographical Research, Winter 2007 - Number 62 .(In Persian)
40. Baba Khanzadeh, E., and Lotfi, S., 2012, Tourism Impact Assessment in Gori Gale Village, Tourism Management Studies, Vol. 7, No. 20, PP. 81-116. (In Persian)
41. Organization of Endowment and Charity, 2017, Comprehensive Database of Imam Zadeghan and Bekaa of the Islamic Republic of Iran. (In Persian)
42. Bel, S., and Mors, E., 2006, Measuring the Sustainability, Translated by Naser Shahnoshi and Yadoallah Azarin Far, Published by University of Mashhad. (In Persian)
43. Tagvaee, M., Mosavi, A., and Golami Bimorg, Y., 2010, Analysis of the Development of Religious Tourism (Case Study: Noor Abad Mamasani), Geographical Space Studies, Vol. 10, No. 31, PP. 39-63. (In Persian)
44. Jome Poor, M., and Kiomars, N., 2012, The Effects of Tourism on Assets and Livelihoods in the Context of Sustainable Livelihoods Tourism Activities (Case Study: Ziarat Village), Tourism Management Studies, Vol 17, No. 71, PP. 87-119. (In Persian)
45. Chak, V., 2000, Tourism in Comprehensive Outlook, Translated by Prsaian, A. and Arabi, M., Cultural Research Bureau, Tehran. (In Persian)
46. Hasannejad, M., Barati, J., Rafiee, H., and Mazharee, M., 2014, Identify Development Strategies Religious Tourism Investment in Iran (Case Study: Emam Reza Holly Shrine), Tourism Planning and Development Journal, Vol. 3, No. 9, PP. 88-109. (In Persian)
47. Hamzeh, F., and Hadi, F., 2014, Assessment of Asalouye Tourism Status in the Butler Model, the First National Tourism Conference in Iran, Tehran. (In Persian)
48. Dehshri, M., 2015, Assess the Factors Affecting Religious Tourism in Iran, Tourism Planning and Development Journal, Vol. 4, No. 12, PP. 72-92. (In Persian)
49. Rezaee, P., 2016, An Introduction on Tourism Complexes in Iran, Yazd University Publication, Yazd. (In Persian)
50. Rezvani, A., 2000, Geography and Tourism Industry, Payame Noor Publication.
51. Riahi, N., 2000, The Place of Pilgrimage Places in Iran’s Tourism Development, First Printing, Printing and Publishing Organization, Tehran. (In Persian)
52. Cultural Heritage and Tourism Organization of Iran, 2011, Encyclopedia Architectural History of the City. (In Persian)
53. Zargam Borojeni, H., 2013, Sustainable Tourism Development Planning Approach and Interlocked, Mahkameh Publication, Tehran. (In Persian)
54. Zargam Borojeni, H., and Torkaman, N., 2013, Analysis of the Development of Religious Tourism In Hamedan Province, Journal of Management Sciences in Iran, Vol. 8, No. 30, PP. 57-81. (In Persian)
55. Farahani, H., Velaee, M., and Sadgi Sraskanrood, Z., 2013, The Role of Religious Tourism in Rural Development From the Perspective of Tourists (Case Study: Village of Chakan), Geographic Thought, No. 14, PP. 105-116. (In Persian)
56. Kiani, S., Shaterian, M., and Ebrahimi, L., 2017, Evaluation of the Tourism Development Process Based on the Life Cycle Model of the Destination (Case Study: Borahmad District), Geographic Quarterly of Tourism Space, Vol. 6, No. 22, PP. 43-60. (In Persian)
57. Mohamadi Yeganeh, B., Cheragi, M., and Velaee, M., 2013, The Role of Religious Tourism in Rural Development, with an Emphasis on Quality of Life and Social Capital (Case Study: Village of Gabchag), Applied Geographical Sciences Research, Vol. 13, No. 30, PP. 7-25. (In Persian)
58. Statistical Center of Iran, 2012, Population and Housing Census of 2011.
59. Vice President of Strategic Planning and Control, 2011, Visions Islamic Republic of Iran on the Horizon 2025.
60. Mosavi, M., and Soltani, N., 2014, Analysis of the Role of Religious Tourism in Urban Development (Case Study: Emamzadeh Jafa Yazd), Research and Urban Planning Journal, Vol. 5, No. 18, PP. 77-94.
61. Mosavi, M. Abdolahzadeh, M. and Bageri Kashkolo, A., 2015, Relagious Tourism (Nature and Concepts), Arad Book, Tehran. (In Persian)
62. Niazi, M., Salahi, A., and Kermani, M., 2010, Tourism Anthropology, Sokhanvaran Publication, Tehran. (In Persian)
63. Yari Hesar, A., Mahdavi, D., Heidaree Sareban, V., and Ebrahimi, K., 2015, Monitoring the Life Cycle of Sustainable Tourism (Case Study: Special Tourism Villages in Ardabil Province), Quarterly of Spatial Planning, Vol. 19, No. 4, PP. 185-215. (In Persian)
64. Bossel, H., 1999, Indicators for Sustainable Development, Theory, Method, Application, IISD.
65. Breidenhann, T., and Wickens, E., 2004, Tourism Routes as a Tool For the Economic Development of Rural Areasdvibrant Hope or Impossible Dream, Journal of Tourism Management, Vol. 25, No. 1, PP. 71-79.
66. Fossati, A., and Panella, G., 2000, Tourism and Sustainable Development: A Theoretical Framework, Tourism and Sustainable Economic Development, PP. 3-36, Boston Kluwer Academic Publishers.
67. Giaoutzi, M., and Nijkamp, P., 2006, Emerging Trends in Tourism Development in on Open Word, Tourism and Regional Development: New Pathways, PP. 1-12, Aldershot, UK: Ashgate Publishing Ltd.
68. Haab, B., 1996, The Way as an Inward, Journey: An Anthropologicalenquiry into the Spirituality of Present, Day Pilgrims to Santiago, Confratermity of St, James Bulletin, 56.
69. Lee, O., and Chang, C. P., 2008, Tourism Development and Economic Growth: A Closer Look at Panels, Journal of Tourism Management, Vol. 29, No. 1, PP. 180-192.
70. Sharpley, R., 2002, Rural Tourism and the Challenge of Tourism Diversification: The Case of Cyprus, Tourism Management, Vol. 23, No. 3, PP. 233- 244.
71. UNWTO, 2011, Religious Tourism in Asia and the Pacific, Published and Printed by the World Touris m Organization, Madrid, Spain.