20. Ibrahimzadeh,.Issa, Sarayani, Azam. Erfani, Mohammad.Journal of Environmental Management, 5 (17), 131-151.
21. Bardi Anamradnejad, Rahim (2008), The position of development of the country's provinces in the main indicators of the agricultural sector, the quarterly of the village. And Development, 11 (3), 173-194.
22. Pourtaheri, M.1386. Application of TOPSIS technique in spatial prioritization of agricultural conversion industries in rural areas. Journal of Economic Research, Volume 7, Number 3, Fall, 1973-79.
23. Taghvaei, Masoud and Shahverdian, Marzieh., 2003, Urban Green Space Planning and Design, Journal of Municipalities, Fifth Year, No. 5, 36.
24. Shanian, A., Saadi Nejad, S., Dadashzadeh, M. 2004. Application of multi-criteria decision-making techniques in choosing the appropriate strategy for the implementation of information technology project. Sazeh Management Magazine, No.15,102-116.
25. Hekmati, Jamshid (2007), Green Space Engineering (Design of Parks and Villas), Sepehr Publications. Use of Spatial Information System (GIS), Proceedings of the Conference on Planning and Urban Management.
26. Hatami-Nejad, Hossein and Rasti, Imran (2007). Social Justice and Spatial Justice (Regional) Subject and Comparison of Theories of John Rawls and David Harvey, Journal of Political-Economic Information Magazine, No. 270-269.
27. Hatami Nejad, Hossein, Rasti, Omran, 2009, Social Justice and Spatial Justice (Regional) Review and Comparison of John Rawls and David Harvey's Theories, Political and Economic Information, No. 270.84.
28. Hataminjad, Hossein, Visian Mohammad, Mohammadi Varzaneh, Nasser, Alizadeh, (2012) Analysis and prioritization of urban green space using TOPSIS and GIS techniques (Case study: Dehgolan city) Quarterly Journal of Environmental Management, No. 26.
29. Hataminjad, Hossein (2008) Analysis of social inequalities in the use of urban services used: Esfarayen city, Journal of Geographical Research 71-85, No. 65.
30. Heydari, Hossein Ali (1389). Urban green space development planning in accordance with the principles of sustainable development, case study: Yazd city one area. Master Thesis, Urban Planning, Urban and Regional Planning, Isfahan University of Arts.
31. Saeedi Rezvani, Hadi and Nourian, Farshad, (2009), Re-reading justice in the implementation of urban plans in the country, Geographical Research, No. 68, pp. 85-102.
32. Farbodnia Mehran, Hosseini Masoumeh (2014) Investigation of urban green space with spatial justice approach using SAW model, Civil Conference, Architecture and Sustainable Urban Management.
33. Ezatpanah Bakhtiar, Baba Vaghli Fereshteh (2013) Study of spatial distribution of urban green space uses in terms of social justice (case study of District 3 of Tabriz Municipality) The first national conference on integrated urban management and its role in sustainable urban development.
34. Tayefeh Ali Akbarkhani Azam, Lahmian Reza, Ahmadi, Hassan (2015) A study of the use of green space in urban areas in terms of social justice, Master Thesis in Urban Planning, Payame Noor sari University.
35. Larijani, Maryam; Qassami, Fatemeh; Yousefi Rubiyat, Elham (2014) Ecological analysis of the structure of the green space of the city of Jiroft using the metrics of the land appearance, 49-64, (25) Journal of Land Management. 7
36. Lahmian, Reza et al. (2014), Strategic plan of urban green space. Sari Municipality, pp. 30-32.
37. Moosapour Miandehi, Par (2010), An analysis on the level of development of rural areas of Bandar Anzaliba city.
38. Momeni, Mehdi; Saber, Elahe (2012), Determining the development of Nain city in Isfahan city, Journal of Geography and Environmental Planning, 23 (1), 185-200.
39. Majnoonian, Honari (1374) Discussions about parks, green space and promenade. First Edition, Tehran: Tehran Parks and Green Space Organization Publications.
40. Barry, B., 1989, Theories Of Justice London, Harvester-Wheat Sheaf.
41. Hongbo, Li A. B,. Yand Ali, L. C., 2016, Neighborhood Socioeconomic Disadvantage and Urban Public Green Spaces Availability: A Localized Modeling Approach to Inform Land Use Policy, Land Use Policy, PP. 470–478.
42. Harvey, D., 1996, Justice, Nature and Geography of Difference, Black Well Publishers Inc, First Published, U.S.A Oxford QX4 JF.UK, Chapter 13.
43. Mensah, C. A., 2014, Urban Green Spaces in Africa: Nature and Challenges, International Journal of Ecosystem,4(1): 1-11.
44. Francisco, De La, Barreraa, S., Reyes, P., Jordan, H., and Daniela, B., 2016, People’s Perception Influences on the Use of Green Spaces in Socio-Economically Differentiated Neighborhoods, Urban Forestry and Urban Greening, PP. 254–264.
45. Morgan, H., Katrina, M., Walsemanna, S., Childa, A., Powers, C., Julian, A., Reedc, A. T., and Kaczynski, A. B., 2016, Using an Environmental Justice Approach to Examine the Relationships Between Park Availability and Quality Indicators, Neighborhood Disadvantage, and Racial/ Ethnic Composition S., Landscape and Urban Planning Contents Lists Available At Sciencedirect Landscape and Urban Planning, PP. 159-169.
46. Kshama, G., Pramod, K., Pathanb, K., and Sharmaa, K. P., 2012, Urban Neighborhood Green Index – A Measure of Green Spaces in Urban Areas, Vol. 105, No. 3, PP. 325-335.
47. Kong. F., and Yin, H., and Nakagishi, N., and Zong, Y., 2010, Urban Green Space Network Development for Biodiverty Modeling Land Scape and Urban Planning,Vol. 95.
48. Steffen Andreas, S., Katharina, M. A., Gabriel, G. B., 2017, Relationship Between Neighbourhood Socioeconomic Position and Neighbourhood Public Green Space Availability: An Environmental Inequality Analysis in a Large German City Applying Generalized Linear Models, International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health, PP. 1-9.
49. Lochner, K., Inhiro, K., and Bruce, P., 1999, Social Capital a Guide to Its Measurement, Health Place, 259-270 .
50. Meghan, T., Holtan, S., Dieterlen, L., and William C. S., 2014, Environment and Behavior, SAGE Publications Reprints and Permissions: Sagepub, com/journalspermissions.nav, 1-24.
51. Jennifer, R., Wolch, J. B., Joshua, P. N., 2014, Urban Green Space, Public Health, and Environmental Justice: The Challenge of Making Cities, Just Green Enough landscape and Urban Planning, PP. 234-244.
52. José M., and Farías, D, 2016, People’s Perception Influences on the Use of Green Spaces in Socio-Economically Differentiated Neighborhoods, Urban Forestry and Urban Greening, PP. 254-264.