23. Ali Madadi, M. S., 2009, the Measurement of Multidimensional Indicators of Poverty in Iran During 2004-2006, M. A Thesis on Economics, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran. (In Persian)
24. Alkire, S., and Santos, M. E., 2010, Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries, United Nations Development Programme Human Development Report Office Background Paper, (2010/11).
25. Alkire, S., and Santos, M. E., 2014, Measuring Acute Poverty in the Developing World: Robustness and Scope of the Multidimensional Poverty Index, World Development, No. 59, PP. 251-274.
26. Alkire, S., and Seth, S., 2015, Multidimensional Poverty Reduction in India Between 1999 and 2006: Where and How? World Development, No. 72, PP. 93-108.
27. Alkire, S., 2007, Choosing Dimensions: the Capability Approach and Multidimensional Poverty (In the Many Dimensions of Poverty), Palgrave Macmillan UK, PP. 89-119.
28. Angulo, R., Díaz, Y., and Pardo, R., 2016, The Colombian Multidimensional Poverty Index: Measuring Poverty in a Public Policy Context, Social Indicators Research, Vol. 127, No. 1, PP. 1-38.
29. Arshadi, A., and Karimi, A., 2013, Study of Poverty in Rural and Urban Areas in Iran During Five-Year Development Plan, Journal of the Macro and Strategic Policies, Vol. 1, No. 1, PP. 23-42. (In Persian)
31. Bosshagh, M. R., Taghdisi, A., and Taghvaie, M., 2015, A Model for Explaining the Poverty in Rural Areas (Case Study: Chaharmahal Bakhtiari Province), Journal of Research and Rural Planning, Vol. 4, No. 3, PP. 115-126. (In Persian)
32. Cimren, E., Catay, B., and Budak, E., 2007, Development of a Machine Tool Selection System Using AHP, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 35, No. 3, PP. 363-376.
33. Derakhshan, H. R., and Yeganloo, A., 2014, Multidimensional Poverty Index in Iran (Explaining Indicators and Its Estimation Based on Provinces), Research Institute of Economic Strategies Publications, Tehran. (In Persian)
34. Eftekhari, F., Karami, A., and Nooripoor, M., 2012, Study of Poverty Situation in Rural Areas of Kohgilouyeh Va Boyerahmad Province, Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 6, No, 1, PP. 179-204. (In Persian)
35. Eftekharian, P., and Salimifar, M., 2014, A Study on the Status of Poverty in Urban Areas of Kerman Province in Comparison with the Whole Country, Journal of Economics Research, Vol. 14, No. 54, PP. 213-238. (In Persian)
36. Esfandiyarpoor, M., 2015, Multidimensional Poverty Measurement in Iran: 2009-2013 (Alkire-Foster Approach), M.A Thesis on Economics, Alzahra University. (In Persian)
37. Fardanesh, F., 1998, Urban Poverty - Rural Poverty, Journal of Housing and Rural Environment, No. 83, PP. 17-24. (In Persian)
38. Fetros, M. H., and Ghodsi, S., 2014, Alkire and Foster's Method for Measurement of Multidimensional Poverty, Economic Journal, No. 11-12, PP. 77-92. (In Persian)
39. Ghafari, Gh. R., and Haghparast, A., 2004, Indicators of Poverty in Rural Areas, Journal of Sociology of Iran, Vol. 5, No. 4. PP. 32-48. (In Persian)
40. Hassan Khan, M., 2002, Rural Poverty in Developing Countries (Requirements for Public Policy), Translated by: Sharif Zadeh, A., and Habibpoor, K., Journal of Political and Economic Ettelaat, No. 177 and 178, PP. 264-269. (In Persian)
41. IFAD, 2011, Rural Poverty Report, Published in the website: www.ifad.org/documents/10180/c47f2607-3fb9-4736-8e6a-a7ccf3dc7c5b.
42. IFAD, 2012, Enabling Poor Rural People to Overcome Poverty, Annual Report, Published in the website: www.ifad.org/documents/10180/e23f4eee-314a-4243-baff-8b39750894d5.
43. Isna News Agency, 2018, Hamadan's Marginalization Caused by Migrating Villagers to the City, News Code: 96112313212, retrieved 2018, february, 20, from https://www.isna.ir/news/96112313212/90. (In Persian)
44. Khalaj, S., and Yousefi, A., 2015, Mapping the Incidence and Intensity of Multidimensional Poverty in Iran Urban and Rural Areas, Journal of Spatial Planning, Vol. 18, No, 4. PP. 49-70. (In Persian)
45. Khaledi, K., and Permeh, P., 2005, Assessment of Poverty Situation in Urban and Rural Areas of Iran, Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, Vol. 13, No. 49. PP. 57-82. (In Persian)
46. Khodadad Kashi, F., and Soleyman Nejad, A. A., 2012, Estimation of Poverty Line and Its Changes in Rural Areas of Isfahan Province, Journal of Geographical Researches, Vol. 27, No. 105, PP. 91-114. (In Persian)
47. Mahmoudi, V., and Samimifar, G., 2005, Poverty as Capability Deprevation, Social Welfare, Vol. 5, No. 17, PP. 9-32. (In Persian)
48. Mehr News Agency, 2018, Hamadan Recorded Population Reduction in Iran, News Code: 4117418, retrieved 2018, february, 20, from https://www.mehrnews.com/news/4117418. (In Persian)
49. Mohammadi Yeganeh, B., Cheraghi, M., and Yazdani, Z., 2014, Analysis of the Factors Affecting the Spatial Distribution of Poverty in Rural Areas, by Emphasizing on the Economic-Social Characteristics, Case Study: Mahmoudabad Village, Shahin Dej Town Ship, Journal of Geography and Urban - Regional Planning, Vol. 4, No. 13, PP. 83-96. (In Persian)
50. Mohanty, S. K., Rasul, G., Mahapatra, B., Choudhury, D., Tuladhar, S., and Holmgren, E. V., 2017, Multidimensional Poverty in Mountainous Regions: Shan and Chin in Myanmar, Social Indicators Research, PP. 1-22.
51. Mushongera, D., Zikhali, P., and Ngwenya, P., 2015, A Multidimensional Poverty Index for Gauteng Province, South Africa: Evidence From Quality of Life Survey Data, Social Indicators Research, Vol. 1, No. 130, PP. 277-303.
52. Raghfar, H., and Ebrahimi, Z., 2007, Poverty Measurement in Iran During 1989-2004, Social Welfare, Vol. 6, No. 24, PP. 55-82. (In Persian)
53. Raghfar, H., and Esfandiyarpoor, M., 2015, Multidimensional Poverty Measurement in Iran: 2009-2013 (Alkire-Foster Approach), Vol. 4, No. 13, PP. 201-233. (In Persian)
54. Rojas, M., 2008, Experienced Poverty and Income Poverty in Mexico: A Subjective Well-Being Approach, World Development, Vol. 36, No. 6, PP.1078-1093.
55. Salazar, R. C. A., Díaz, B. Y., and Pinzon, R. P., 2014, A Counting Multidimensional Poverty Index in Public Policy Context: the Case of Colombia, No. Ophiwp062, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
56. Santos, M. E., Villatoro, P., Mancero, X., and Gerstenfeld, P., 2015, A Multidimensional Poverty Index for Latin America, Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI) Working Paper, No. 79, PP. 1-47.
57. Sen, A., 2000, A Decade of Human Development, Journal of Human Development, Vol. 1, No. 1, PP. 17-23.
58. Shirvanian, A., and Bakhshoodeh, M., 2012, Investigating Poverty in Rural Iran: The Multidimensional Poverty Approach, Agricultural Sciences, Vol. 3, No. 5, P. 640.
59. Taghi Chizari. Sh., 2013, Weight Indicators of Multidimensional Poverty, M.A Thesis on Economics, Alzahra University. (In Persian)
60. UNDP, 1997, Human Development Report, New York Green, J and Villanueva, D. (1997), Private Investment in Developing Countries, An Empirical Analysis, IMF Staff Papers.
61. Zandi, E., 2010, The Impact of Employment on Reducing Capability Poverty in Two Departments of Tourism and Hospital Services, M. A Thesis on Management, Allameh Tabataba'i University. (In Persian).