37. Ale Mohammad, S., et al., 2016, An Analysis of Water Resource Resilience in the Process of Governing the Land of the Iranian Plateau, Strategy Quarterly, Vol. 25, No. 81, PP. 145-176. (In Persian)
38. Arab, D. R., and Vali Samani J. M., 2008, Inter-Basin Water Transfer From Behesht Abad To The Central Plateau, Islamic Parliament Research Center of the Islamic Republic, ID Number 8935, April 11, PP. 1-48. (In Persian)
39. Abrishamchi, A., and Tajrishy, M., 1999, Internet Water Transfer in Iran, InternationalWorkshop on Interbasin Water Transfer, UNESCO, Paris.
40. Cox, W. E., 1999, Determining When Interbrain Water Transfer Is Justified: Criteria For Evaluation, Proceedings, International Workshop on Interbrain Water Transfer, UNESCO, Paris.
41. Dehghani Monshadi, H. R., Niksohkan, M. H., and Ardestani, M., 2013, Virtual Estimation Catchment Basin and Its Role in Systems of the Inter-Basin Water, Water Resources Engineering Quarterly, Vol. 66, PP. 101-114. (In Persian)
42. Ebrahim Zadeh, I., 2014, Territorial Spatial Arrangement and Its Role in Progress the Iran-Islamic Model, Tehran: Progress the Iran-Islamic Model Publishers. (In Persian)
43. Emami, N., 2012, Geological Challenges for Projects Inter-Basin Water (Case Study: Behesht-Abad - Central Plateau Water Transmission Project), Transfer of Inter-Basin Water National Conference (Challenges and Opportunities), Islamic Azad University of Shahr- E- Kord. (In Persian)
44. Fazeli, M., and Fatahi, S., 2016, Social Sciences and Water: Neglected Agenda, Policy Makers Studies Network, Associate with Strategic Studies Institute, ID Number: 1100290, February 23, 2016, PP. 1-4. (In Persian)
45. Fathi, T., 2016, Karoun Can Not Be, Inter-Basin Water Transfer, The Upstream Challenge of the Largest Volume of River Water in Iran, Shargh Daily, ID Number: 2451. (In Persian)
46. He, X., 2016, Legal Methods of Mainstreaming Climate Change Adaptation in Chinese Water Management, Springer.
47. Hashemi, A. A., Kashi, H., and Rahmani, M., 2014, Inter-Basin Water Transfer Method in Arid Regions and Land Us, National Conference to Land Us New Trend in Iran, University of Semnan, September 17-18. (In Persian)
48. Helbian, A. H., and Shebankari, M., 2010, Water Resources Management in Iran (Case Study: Water Transfer Challenges From Behesht-Abad to Zayandehrud), 4th International Congress of the Islamic World, Zahedan: University of Sistan and Baluchestan, April, PP. 14-16. (In Persian)
49. Jalili Kamjo, P., 2015, Sustainable Allocation and Practicing of Water Market Design, Phd Thesis Economics, School of Administrative Sciences and Economics, University of Esfahan. (In Persian)
50. Kalantari, K., Maknon, R., and Karimi, D., 2017, Establishment of a Legal Framework Integrated Water Resources Management, Strategic Public Policy Making Studies Quarterly, Vol. 7, No. 25, PP. 35-51. (In Persian)
51. Kavianirad, M., 2018, Water and Environmental Security of Iran, Tabnak Professional News Site, 2018, April 11. (In Persian)
52. Kavianirad, M., 2016 A, Post Crisis of Water and the Challenges of Hydro Politics in Iran, National Security Monitor Journal, No. 53, PP. 17-22. (In Persian)
54. Koshakhlagh, R., 2013, Assessment of the Water Demand Overall (Case Study: Isfahan Province), Natural Resources Economics Quarterly Vol. 1, No. 1, PP. 1-19. (In Persian)
55. Khakpour, H., 2012, Inter-Basin Water and Its Environmental Consequences, Transfer of Inter-Basin Water National Conference (Challenges and Opportunities), Islamic Azad University of Shahr- E- Kord. (In Persian)
56. Karamouz, M., and Safavi, H. R., 2012, Preface to Inter-Basin Water Transfer, Iran-Water Resources Research Quarterly, Vol. 8, No. 5, PP. 86-101. (In Persian)
57. Karamoz, M., Mojahedi, A., and Ahmadi, A., 2007, Economic Assessment in Development of Operating Policies for Inter- Basin Water Transfer, Iran-Water Resources Research Quarterly, Vol. 3, No. 2, PP. 86-101. (In Persian)
58. Krivilev, V. A., 2009, Geopolitics and Environmental Security, NATO Science For Peace and Security Series C: Environmental Security.
59. Khodabakhshi, B., and Farahnaz, Kh., 2006, Inter-Basin Water, Sustainable Practice in Water Resource Management of the Country, Articles of the 2nd Iranian Water Resources Management Conference, Isfahan University of Technology, January 23-24. (In Persian)
60. Karamouz, M., et al, 2003, Water Resources Systems Analysis, Lewis Publishers, Boca Rotan, Florida, USA.
61. Mirsadat, M., et al, 2011, Sustainable Development Requirements in Inter-Basin Water Transfer (Case Study: Behesht-Abad - Central Plateau), Irrigation Seminar and Reduction of Evaporation, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman. (In Persian)
62. Nakhli, N., 2017, Challenges for Karoon Water Transfer, Jam-E-Jam Daily, ID Number: 4897, August 15. (In Persian)
63. Policy Makers Studies Network, 2016, Review of the Transmissions Problems of Water, Associate with Strategic Studies Institute, ID Number: 1100292, February 28. (In Persian)
64. Raoufi, Y., Shourian, M., and Attari, J., 2015, Capacity Design of Inter-Basin Water Transfer Systems Considering Decision Making Criteria in the Source and the Target Basins, Iran-Water Resources Research Quarterly, Vol. 11, No. 1, PP. 49-61. (In Persian)
65. Shariati, A., 2017, The Future of Iran; The Water Crisis and Population, Shargh Daily, No. 2987, October 5, 2017. (In Persian)
66. Safavi, H. R., and Rastghalam, M., 2016, Solution to the Water Crisis in the Zayandehrud River Basin; Joint Supply And Demand Management, Iran-Water Resources Research Quarterly, Vol. 12, No. 4, PP. 12-22. (In Persian)
67. Safavi, H. R., 2014, Transfer Inter-Basin Water to Zayanderud a Choice Or a Necessity, Danesh Nama Journal, No. 230-232, PP. 84-96. (In Persian)
68. Saidinia, M., Samadi Boroujeni, H., and Roohollah, F., 2008, Study of Inter-Basin Water Transfer Projects by Using WEAP Model (Case Study: Behesht-Abad Tunnel), Iranian Water Researches Quarterly Vol. 2, No. 2, PP. 33-44. (In Persian)
69. Vaei-Zade, N., 2016, Project of Inter-Basin Water Transfer to Be Stopped Re-Studies, Islamic Republic of Iran News Agency (IRNA). (In Persian) Available From: www.irna.ir/khuzestan/fa/news/82459352/
70. Valisamani, J. M., and Mazaheri, M., 2012, About the Transfer of Behesht-Abad Water, Islamic Parliament Research Center of the Islamic Republic, ID Number: 12492, August 2, P: 1-25. (In Persian)
71. Zaki, Y., and Rashid, M., 2016, Water Policy in the Great Karoon Catchment Basin and Its Hydro-Politics Challenges, New Attitudes in Human Geography Quarterly, Vol. 8, No. 4, PP. 43-59. (In Persian)
72. Zandi Fakhr, V., 2016, Civil Protest and Socio-Political Effects of Water Transfer Projects, Strategic Dialogue Investigating the Socio-Political the Transfer Large of the Inter-Basin Water Transfer, AvailableFrom: Iranian Agriculture News Agency (IANA), July 12. (In Persian)
73. Zafranejad, F., 2016, Critique of Beheshtakabad Design and Transferring Water From Karoun to Isfahan, Yazd and Kerman, January 5. (In Persian). Available From: zamini.ir/index.php/iran/25-water/691-fz5
74. Zarabi, A., Helbian, A., and Shabankari, M., 2007, Inter-Basin Water Transfers From Karoun to Zayanderud, Research Journal of Isfahan University, Geography Specialty, Vol. 22, No. 1, PP. 67-84. (In Persian)
75. Zhaoyin, W., Xuejun, S., and Hong, W., 2003, Inter-basin Transfer Projects and Their Implication: A Case China Study, International Journal of River Basin Management, Vol. 1, No. 1, PP. 5-14.