33. Ahmadi Simab, M.; Mafi, E. and Motammadi, M. (2013). A Survey on Urban Furniture in Mashhad with an Emphasis on Sidewalks: (Case Study: Differences between Ahmad Abad and Imam Reza Streets), The First Conference on National Geography, Urban Planning and Consistent Development, Tehran,pp. 1-19. (In Persian)
34. Akbarian Ronizi, S.R. and Sheikh Beigloo, R. (2015). Assessment of Environment quality of Villages' tourism Case: Asara County, Journal of Rural Research, 6(2): 433-457. (In Persian)
35. Ali Pour, R.; Khademi, M.; Senemari, M.M. and Rafieyn, M. (2012). Surveying Environment Quality Indicators in Detection of Interfering Priorities in the Deteriorated Fabric of Bandar Lengeh city, Bagh-e Nazar Journal, 9(20): 13-22. (In Persian)
36. Azad Khani, P. and Akbari, T. (2013). Evaluation of Role of Urban Furniture on Satisfaction of Residents in Ilam, The First National Conference on Sustainable Architecture and Urban Spaces, pp. 1-11. (In Persian)
37. Azad Khani, P. and Tahmasbikia, Z. (2016). Examine the role and function of urban furniture urban environment and enhance the quality of citizens' satisfaction (Case Study: Kermanshah Municipal District 4), Journal of Urban Studies and Planning, 7(27): 93-110. (In Persian)
38. Azizi Pour, G.; Lotfi, Z.; Mohhamad Zadeh, S. and Hasanvand, B. (2014). Evaluation of Design of Urban Furniture and Equipment in Enghelab Street of Khorramabad, The First National Conference on Urbanization, Urban Management and Sustainable Development, Tehran, pp.1-9. (In Persian)
39. Bakhtiari Kamari, J. and Ardalani, H. (2016). Effects of Aesthetics and Arrangement of Urban Furniture and Elements on Improved Quality of Urban Spaces (Case Study: MardomPark in Hamadan), The Third Conference of Modern Horizons in Geography, Architecture & Urbanization in Iran, Tehran, Society of developing and improving fundamental Sciences, pp. 1-13. (In Persian)
40. Bekri Zadeh, H.; Abdol Hosseini, A.; Almasi, M.; Bastami, H. and Faraji Darabkhani, M. (2010). Analysis of Urban Furniture in Center of Ilam, Cultural Journal of Research, Quarterly, 3(28 & 29): 37-62. (In Persian)
41. Bulut, Y. and Atabeyoglu, O. (2007). Fountains as Urban Furniture in Historical Urban Structure and Usage Culture: Erzurum City Case, Building and Environment, 42(6): 2432-2438.
42. Feng, B. and Xia, P. (2014). Study on the Method of Landscape Ecological Design for Urban Furniture, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 522-524, 1645-1648 Online: 2014-02-06 (2014), www.scientific.
43. Gokcen, F.Y. (2013). Design of Street Furniture and Amenities, the User-oriented Urban Landscape, Faculty of Engineering and Architecture, Istanbul Aydin University.
44. Golkar, K. (2000). Constructive Components of Quality in Urban Design, Soffeh Journal, 11(32): 38-65. (In Persian)
45. Golkar, K. (2008). Visual Views of Cities; History Of Development from Ornamental to Sustainable Approaches, Journal of Environmental Sciences, 5(4): 95-113. (In Persian)
46. Journal of Village Coordinators (2011). Rural Furniture: Grading of Rural Coordinators, Journal of Village Coordinators, 26: 31. (In Persian)
47. Kalantari, H. and Ensafian, P. (2011). Urban Furniture, Tehran, Rahdan, Organization of Iranian Municipalities and Villages . (In Persian)
48. Lahmian, R.; Obori, M. and Berari, M. (2013). The Role of Urban Furniture in Tourism Expanding Case Study: Sari City, Journal of Geographical Planning of Spaces Quarterly, 3(10): 102-121. (In Persian)
49. Linch, Q. (1995). Face of the City, Translated by Manouchehr Mazini, Tehran, University of Tehran. (In Persian)
50. Malek Hosseini, A. and Dargahi, M.M. (2010). Designing and Fitting Rural Furniture, Journal of Geography and Urban Planning: View of Zagros, 2(6): 151-163. (In Persian)
51. Mirzaee Moghadam, D. (2013). Balcony, Tehran, Raye Mehr Andisheh. (In Persian)
52. Mohandesi, M.; Shirazi, H. and Heidari, M.M. (2013). Evaluation of Addressee Needs in Design of Urban Furniture in Ancient Structure of Shiraz (Case Study: Sang Siah District), The First Conference of National Architecture, Urbanization and Environment, pp. 1-12. (In Persian)
53. Pourjafar, M.; Taghvaei, A. and Sadeghi, A. (2009). The effect of improving visual art on improving the urban public environments, case study: Tehran- Azadi Street, Urban Management, 7(24): 66-80. (In Persian)
54. Rahmani Firoozjah, A. and Sohrabi, S. (2016). A Sociological Study on the Relationship between urban furniture and quality of life, Journal of Urban Sociological Studies, 5(16):179-200. (In Persian)
55. Sadeghloo, T.and Johari, L. (2017). Performance measurement of visual comfort components to improve quality of urban environment, using VIKOR technique (Case study: Mashhad Metropolitan), Journal of Human Geography Research, 1(49): 167-183. (In Persian)
56. Saeednia, A. (1999). Green Book of Municipalities, Tehran, Iran, Municipality Organization of Iran. (In Persian)
57. Sandogh Abadi, M.; Fathollahi, G. and Mansouri, R. (2014). Effects of Urban Furnitureon Social Relationships, The First International Conference of Niaresh, Sustainable City, Safiran Mobin Cultural Institute, Tehran,Vol.Summer, pp. 4-17. (In Persian)
58. Shafaati, A. (2008). Assessment of Civil Streets with an Emphasis on Sidewalks: a Master’s Thesis, University of Tabriz, Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences, Geography Department. (In Persian)
59. Shamaei, A. and Pourahmad, A. (2005). Improvisation and Innovation from Geographical Viewpoint, Tehran, University of Tehran. (In Persian)
60. Shekari, N. and Shams, M. (2014). Urban Furniture and Its Effect on Improved Urban Environments, and Hygiene and Satisfaction of Citizens (Case Study: Khorramabad), National Conference on Urbanization, Urban Management and Development, Tehran, pp. 1-14. (In Persian)
61. Sojasi Qeidari, H. (2016). Guide Plan Implementation Impact Assessment on Environmental Quality in Rural Area (Case Study: North and South Fendresk Rural district, Journal of Geography and Planning, 20(57): 151-173. (In Persian)
62. Sojasi Qeidari, H.; Sadeghloo, T. and Mahdavi, D. (2015). Explanation the role of destination environmental quality on improving of tourist intellectual imaging (Case study area: tourism destination rural of Rood bar- Ghasran rural district), Journal of Spatial Planning, 19(2): 61-88. (In Persian)
63. Sojasi Qeidari, H.,.;Shayan, H., & and Nurbakhsh Razmi, Z., (2015)., The Analysis of Non-Farm Entrepreneurship in Improving the Quality of Life in the Villages Case: Villages Located in Shandiz Area, Binaloud County, Journal ofSpaces Economy & Rural Development, Vol. 4 No.(12): 12, pp. 55-76. (In Persian)
64. Suri, J., (2011)., Role of Urban Furniture in Improved Functional and Visual Quality of Rural Environments, Educational and Research Journal of Information Technology, No.62, pp.: 19-23. (In Persian)
65. Torino, H. (2006). Street Furniture, chapter Five, Available at www.haringey.Gov.uk.
66. Vatan Parast, M, .; Hosseini, M. & and Rashidi, M,. (2014)., Eevaluation of Rural Furniture (Case Study: District Five in Mashhad), The First International Conference on Environmental Engineering, Center for Achieving Consistent Development, Tehran, pp. 1-8. (In Persian)
67. Yücel, G. F., (2013). Street Furniture and Amenities: Designing the User-Oriented Urban Landscape. In: Advances in Landscape Architecture, book edited by Murat Özyavuz, Chapter 23: 623-644.
68. Zahedi Yeganeh, A., & and Ghadr Jani, R., (2011)., Effects of Urban Furniture on Identity of Cities and Citizens, Educational and Research Journal of Information Technology, No.62, pp.: 24-28. (In Persian)
69. Zangi Abadi, A. and Tabrizi, N. (2007). Spatial Analysis of Urban Furniture in Tourist Places in Center of Isfahan, Research Journal of Isfahan University, 22(1): 45-66. (In Persian).