21. Al-Hassan, Ramatu M. (2007). Regional disparities in Ghana: policy options and public invetment implications, University of Ghana, Xinshen Diao, International Food Policy Research Institute.
22. Asayesh, H. (1992). Human Development and its prospects in Islamic countries, Geographical Research Quarterly, 24: 80-7.
23. Asgharizadeh, E. and ZabihiJamkhaneh, M. (2013). Evaluate and ranking the development of rural areas using Multiple Criteria Decision Making (A Case Study in Sari city), Journal of Rural Planning, 3: 4-27.
24. Azadi,Y. and Beikmohammadi, H. (2012). Analysis and Classification of Developmental Levels of Rural Areas in Ilam Province, Scientific Journal of Spatial planning, 2(2): 41-62.
25. Bokani, R.; Makari, A. and Bahrami, S. (2012). Assess the level of social development of rural settlements using AHP model, study area rural areas of Akhtrabad Mallard city, border towns and Security Conference, Challenges and Approaches, University of Sistan and Baluchestan, Zahedan, posters.
26. Faraji, H.A.; Rezaee, H. and Gholami, A. (2015). Leveling rural settlements with emphasis on social capital components, Regional Planning Quarterly, 5(18): 101-116.
27. Kalantari, Kh. (2010). Spatial and land use planning, Second Edition, Tehran: Saba Cultural Publications.
28. KosroBegay, R.; Anabestani, A.A. and Taghiloo, A.A. (2011). Stable ranking of rural development with the use of multi criteria decision making in agreement planning pc (case study: Komijan city), Human Geography Quarterly, 2: 103-123.
29. Mahdavi, M. and Berenjkar, A. (2013). Ranking rural city of Bandar Anzali according to land use changing using AHP hierarchy process model, Regional Planning Journal, 3(12): 49-60.
30. Mokhtarihesari, A.; Zareidastgerdi, Z. and Shabanalighomi, H. (2006). Water shortage in Iran paves the way for creating a new paradigm in exploitation of water resources systems, The first National Conference on Irrigation and Drainage network management, posters.
31. Molaei Hashtjin, N.A. (2015). Lessons about land use planning and environmental quality of rural areas project management, Department of Geography and Rural Planning, Islamic Azad University of Rasht.
32. Mousavi, Mirnajaf and Bagherikashkouli, A. (2012). Ranking and locating economic activity to provide rural development strategy based on network analysis (case study Bahabad city), Geography Quarterly, 32: 217-238.
33. Nemati, M.; Tahmasbi, S. and Gharghani, M. (2016). Measuring the amount of development and its effective factors in rural areas, Regional Planning Quarterly, 6(23): 45-58.
34. Patel, A. (2010). Rural Development Projects and program, A journal on rural development, 58(3): 1-52.
35. Rahmanifazli, A.R.; Darvishi, H.A.; Bigham, M. and Biranvandzade, M. (2012). Ranking of West Azerbaijan province rural settlements with the use of TOPSIS technique, The first national conference on agricultural sustainable development and a healthy environment, enterprise seminar tomorrow's environment Hamedan, pp.1-7.
36. Roknodineftekhari, A.R and Aghayarihir, M. (2007). Stable ranking of rural development (Case Study Hire Section), Geographic Journal, 61: 31-44.
37. Said, A. (2009). Ranking of country, Tehran: Published by rural civil assistance- housing foundation and the Islamic Revolution.
38. Shakur, A. and Shamsuddini, A. (2012). The role of urban centers in creating balance and development of rural areas (Case Study: masiri town and surrounding rural), Geographical landscape Quarterly, 7(21): 63-77.
39. Shamsdini, A. and Rahimi, A.R. (2014). Ranking of rural settlements in mamasani using the techniques of organizing spaces, Regional Planning Journal, 14: 87-102.
40. Shankar, R. and Shah, A. (2013). Bridging the Economic Divide within Countries: A Scorecard on the Performance of Regional Income Disparities, World Development, 31: 1421-1441.
41. Sharama, B. (2004). Regional disparities in agricultural labour Productivity in the Brahmaputra Valley, Department of Geography, Gauhati University, Assam, India.
42. Taghdisi, A.; Jamini, D.; Jamshidi, A.R. and Arianpour, A. (2012). Spatial Analysis and Leveling of Rural Areas of Uranistan Region Based on Employment Indicators, Journal of Space Planning (Geography), 3(2): 157-180.
43. Ulrich, R. (2003). Effects of intraregional disparities on regional development in China: inequality decomposition and panel data analysis, Nagoya- University, Nagoya/Japan.
44. United nation economics and social council (ECOSOC) (2004). An Integrated Approach to Rural Development, Dialogues at the Economic and Social Council, United nation publication.
45. Wei, Yehua Dennis (2015). Spatiality of regional inequality, Applied Geography, 61: 1-10.
47. Zarabi, A. and Tabrizi, N. (2011). Determination of the Development Level of Mazandaran Provinces - Factor Analysis Approach, Amayesh Journal, 12: 63-78.