11. A submission commenting on VCEC’s draft report on liveability, 2008, Response to A State of Liveability, Public transport users association, MelbourneVIC 3000.
12. Alexander, Todd, 2014, Economic Value of Walkability, Victoria Transport Policy Institute, Vol. 10, No. 1, PP. 1-31.
13. Alizadeh, Sajad, 2014, Evaluating the Livability factors with emphasis on the partnership approach (Case study: Beryanak neighborhood of 10 district of Tehran municipality), Master's Degree in Islamic Azad University, Islamic Azad University, Central Tehran Branch,College of Arts and Architecture.
14. Australian Government, 2012, State of Australian Cities 2012, Chapter 5 Liveability, Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development, PP. 203-277
15. Hankins, Katherine B. and Emily M. Powers, 2009, The Disappearance of the State from “Livable” Urban Spaces, Journal compilation, Editorial Board of Antipode, doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8330.2009.00699.x, Vol. 41, No. 5 , PP. 845-866.
16. Badland, Hannah; Carolyn Whitzman; Melanie Lowe; Melanie Davern; Lu Aye; Latin Butterworth; Dominique Hes and Billie Giles-Corti, 2014, Urban Liveability: Emerging Lesson From Australian for exploring the potential for indicators to measure the social determinants of health, Social Science and Medicine, No. 111, PP. 64-73.
17. Cao, Xinyu (Jason), 2016, How does neighborhood design affect life satisfaction? Evidence from Twin Cities, Travel Behaviour and Society journal, No. 5, PP. 68-76.
18. Cedar Hill, Municipality, 2008, City of Cedar Hill comprehensive Plan , livability, chapter 5 ,1-24.
19. Chand Sandhu, Sonia; Ramola Naik Singru; John Bachmann; Vaideeswaran Sankaran and Pierre Arnoux, 2016, Green Solutions For Livable Cities, Asian Development Bank, Printed in the Philippines.
20. Economist intelligence unit, 2015, A summary of the Livabileality Ranking and Overview, city rankings, prepare for opportunity Economist intelligence unit.
21. Fabish, Lisa, 2010, Measuring the Performance of Livability Programs, A Thesis Quality Research Project Submitted in Partial Fulfillment Of the Requirements for the Masters of Science in Transportation Management.
22. Faiz, Asif; Faiz, Aysha; Wang, Wei and Bennett, Christopher, 2012, Sustainable rural roads for livelihoods and livability, Journal Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, No. 53, PP. 1-8.
23. Gough, Meghan Z., 2015, Reconciling Livability and Sustainability:Conceptual and Practical Implications for Planning, Journal of Planning Education and Research, Vol. 35, No. 2, PP. 145-160.
24. Grant, Michael; Harrison Rue; Stephanie Trainor; Jocelyn Bauer; Jamie Parks; Mary Raulerson; Kathleen Rooney and Sonya Suter, 2012, The Role of Transportation Systems Management and Operations in Supporting Livability and Sustainability, A Primer, U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration.
25. Hasan, Lubna, 2007, Cities and Quality of Life-Should We Monitor Pakistani Cities?, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, MPRA, Munich Personal RePEc Archive, PP.1-18.
26. Iaquinta, David L. and Drescher, Axel W., 2000, Defining Peri-urban: Understanding Rural-Urban Linkages and Their Connection to Institutional Context, The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, April 2000,1-26.
27. Idrus, Shaharudin and Samad Hadi, Abdul, 2008, Spatial urban metabolism for livable city, Blueprints for Sustainable Infrastructure Conference 9-12 December 2008 Auckland, NZ, PP. 1-12.
28. Irandost, Kiomars, IsaLo, Ali asghar and Shahmoradi, Behzad, 2015, Livability Index in Urban Environment (Case Study: Central Section of Qom Holy City), Scientific-Research quarterly of Urban Economics and Management,Fourth Year, N0. 13, PP. 110-118.
29. Jome Pour, Mahmoud and Tahmasebi Tehrani, Shahrzad, 2013, Explanation of the rate of Livability and quality of life in urban villages(Case study of central part of Shahriar city), Physical-Space Planning Quarterly, First Year, No. 3, International Standard Number 4118-2322, PP. 49-60.
30. Kennedy, Rosemary and Buys, Laurie, 2010, Dimensions of Liveability: A Tool for Sustainable Cities, SB 10 mad, sustainable building conference, PP. 1-11.
31. Khee Giap, Tan; Wing Thye, Woo and Aw, Grace, 2014, A new approach to measuring the liveability of cities:the Global Liveable Cities Index, World Review of Science, Technology and Sust. Development, Vol. 11, No. 2, PP. 176-196.
32. Khorasani, Mohammad Amin and Rezvani, Mohammad Reza, 2013, Analysis of the relationship between urban viability of villages and having service (Case study of Varamin city), Space Planning research scientific journal(Geography), Third Year, No. 3, Successive 10, PP. 1-16.
33. Khorasani, Mohammad Amin and Rezvani, Mohammad Reza, 2013, Measurement and evaluation Livability Components in rural settlements around the city (Case study: Varamin City), Rural Development Quarterly, Vol. 5, No. 1, PP. 89-110.
34. Khorasani, Mohammad Amin, 2016, Thinking about Livability concept; Recognition, Measurement and Approaches, Shabak Monthly (Information Network of Conferences of the Country),Year 2, No. 1 (8th series), Vol. 4, PP. 11-18.
35. Khorasani, Mohammad Amin; Rezvani, Mohammadreza; Motiee Langroudi, Seyyed Hasan and Rafieyan, Mojtaba, 2012, Measuring and assessing the Livability of villages around the city (case study: Varamin city), Quarterly Rural Researchers, Third Year, No. 4, PP. 79-104.
36. Litman, Todd Alexander, 2011, Well measured: Developing indicators for sustainable and livable transport planning, Victoria Transport Policy Institute.
37. Mahmoudi, Mohadeseh; Ahmad, Faizah and Abbasi, Bushra, 2015, Livable streets: The effects of physical problems on the quality and livability of Kuala Lumpur streets, Journal Cities, No. 43, PP. 104-114.
38. McCormick, Mike; Virginia Gunby; Dennie Houle; Glenn Miles; Maggie Fimia; Richendrfer Richendrfer; Sandra Nourse-Madson; Rebecca Chaffee; Leonard Pittman; Brian Ziegler; Tom Green; Dave McCormick; Chris Rose and Rosemary Nye and Shari Schaftlein, 2017, Livable Communities Policy, The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT), PP.1-7.
39. McGregor, Duncan; David Simon and Donald Thompson, 2006, The Peri-urban Interface; Approaches to Sustainable Natural and Human Resource Use. Published by Earthscan in the UK and US .
40. Mercer company, 2017, mercer's quality of living ranking 2017, 14 March 2017 ,United Kingdom, London
41. Negare, Mojgan, 2016, Investigating the component of urban viability with emphasis on global indicators in the city of Paveh, Master's thesis, By the guidance of Akbar Kiani,Consultant Gholam Ali Khamar, Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, University of Zabol, Faculty of Literature and Humanities.
42. Newton, Peter W., 2012, Liveable and Sustainable?Socio-Tecchnical Challenges for Twenty-First-Cntury Cities, Journal of Urban Technology, Vol. 19, PP. 81-102.
43. Nour, Walaa, 2015, Towards Sustainability in the Livable City, International Transaction Journal of Engineering, Management and Applied Sciences and Technologies, Vol. 6, No. 4, PP. 145-155.
44. Randhawa, Aman and Kumar, Dr. Ashwani, 2017, Exploring Livability as a dimension of Smart City Mission (India), International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Vol. 04, No. 11, PP. 277-285.
45. Resilient Melbourne, 2016, Viable sustainable livable prosperous, Pioneered by the Rockefeller foundation, 100 Resilient cities.
46. Rue, H.; Lisa McNally; Kathleen Rooney; Pepper Santalucia; Mary Ra Jane Lim-Yap; Joel Mann and Dan Burden, 2011, Livability in Transportation Guidebook,Planning Approaches that Promote Livability, Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration and Federal Transit Administration, Washington, DC: FHWA.
47. Rue, Harrison; Rooney, K.; Dock, S.; Ange, K.; Twaddell, H. and Poncy, A., 2011, The Role of FHWA Programs In Livability: State of the Practice Summary, Requested by U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration
48. Sasanpour, Farzane; Tuliya, Simin and Jafari AsadAbadi, Hamze, 2014, City Livability Ability In line with urban sustainable development(Case Study: Tehran Metropolis), Geography (Scientific-Research Quarterly and International Geography of Iran), New Year, Year 12, No. 42, PP. 129-157.
49. Scheidl, Michael and Kai So and Ryan Edwards, 2015, Village of Galahad Viability Review, Viability Plan, Alberta Municipal Affairs, Government of Alberta,Printed in Canada, Print Version ISBN No.: 978-1-4601-2339-3.
50. Soleimani Mehranjani, Mohammad; Tullayi, Simin; Rafian, Mojtaba; Zanganeh, Ahmad and Khazaeinejad, Forogh, 2016, Urban Livability: Concept, Principles, Dimensions and Indicators, Geography research Quarterly of urban Planning, Vol. 4, No. 1, PP. 27-50.
51. Song, Yang, 2011, A livable city study in china: using structural Equation models, thesis submitted in statistics, department of statistics Uppsala university
52. Southworth, Michael, 2011, Measuring the livable city. Built Environment, Vol. 29, No. 4, PP. 343-354.
53. Thorin, Amanda, 2017, Livable Centers Study for the City of Mont Belvieu, RFP Number: TRN17-02, Houston-Galveston Area Council, PP. 1-26.
54. Timmer, Vanessa and Seymoar, Dr. Nola-Kate, 2005, The world urban forum 2006, Vancouver Working Group Discussion Paper, International Centre for Sustainable Cities.
55. Triangle J Council Of Government,2014, TJCOG Livability Self-Assessment for Municipalities Toolkit, PP. 1-38.
56. UPandey, Rama; Yogesh K. Garg and Alka Bharat, 2013, Understanding Qualitative Conceptions of Livability: Indian Perspective, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, eISSN: 2319-1163, pISSN: 2321-7308, PP. 374-380.
57. Van Kampb, Irene; Kess Leidelmeijer; Gooitske Marsmana and Augustinus de Hollander, 2003, Urban environmental quality and human well-being Towards a conceptual framework and demarcation of concepts; a literature study, Landscape and Urban Planning, No. 65, PP. 5-18.
58. Victorian competition and efiiciency commission, 2008, A state of Liveability: An in inguir in to enhancing victoria’s Liveability, final report, Public Transport Users Association Inc, PP. 1-45.
59. Wang, Xiaozhan, 2010, The research on the evaluation index system of livable of rural areas in China - by the case of rural areas in Henan Province, Agriculture and Agricultural Science Procedia, No. 1, PP. 456-461.
60. Wheeler, Stephen, 2001, Livable communities:creating safe and livable Neighborhoods, town and region in california, University of California at Berkeley, Institute of Urban and Regional Development.