Document Type : Research Paper
1 Assistant Professor of Urban and Regional Planning, Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning, Qazvin Branch, Islamic Azad University, Qazvin, Iran
2 Tabriz Islamic azad University
33. Afrakhteh, H.; Riyahi, V. and Javan, F. (2016). Economic Sustainability of Rural Settlements, Rezvanshahr, Geography, 13(46): 93-117.
34. Akbariyan Rounizi, S. and Sheykh Bigloo, R. (2016). Analysis and prioritization of social sustainability of rural environments, in Ghale Biyaban of Darab villages, Geography and Environmental Sustainability, 17: 35-47.
35. Anabestani, A.A.; Shayan, H.; Shamsodini, R.; Taghiloo, A.A. and Zarei, A. (2011). Evaluating Economic Sustainability in Rural Areas, Using a multi-criteria linear allocation decision technique, case study: Jafarabad section of Qom city, Geography and Environmental Studies, 1(4): 118-140.
36. Ashrafi, M.; Hooshmand, M. and Keramatzadeh, A. (2015). A Study of the Sustainable Development of Agriculture in Rural Areas, Emphasizing the Economic Approach, in Kashmar villages, Development Strategies, 2: 51-68.
37. Azizi, M. and Khalili, A. (2010). Evaluation of the Patterns of Iranian Bone Tissue Skin Patterning in Conductive Designs, Based on the Analytical Hierarchy Process Model, Human Geographic Research, 67: 27-40.
38. Delbari, S.A. and Davoudi, S.A. (2013). Application of AHP Hierarchy Process Analysis Technique in Ranking Indicators of Tourist Attraction Evaluation, Investigating operations and its applications, 9(2): 57-79.
39. Farahani, H.; Hoseinzadeh, A. and Sohrabi, N. (2016). The role of agricultural conversion and complementary industries on the economic sustainability of villages, Village economics research, 3(7): 1-10.
40. Faraji Sabokbar, H.; Badri, S.A.; Motie Langaroudi, S.H. and Sharafi, H. (2011). Measuring the stability of rural areas based on network analysis model, Using the Barda technique, Human Geographic Research, 72: 135-156.
41. Ghadiri Masoom, M.; Ziyanooshin, M.M. and Khorasani, M.A. (2010). Economic Sustainability and its Relationship with Spatial-Spatial Features, case study: Villages of Koohin Kaboodarang, Village and development, 2(13): 1-29.
42. Imani, B.; Bakhtar, S. and Khosh Raftar, A. (2017). Assessing the Rural Accessibility of Social Sustainability Indicators, in North Islamabad West villages, Regional Planning, 6: 167-178.
43. Islamic Parliament Research Center Of The Islamic Republic Of IRAN (1984).
44. Karimi, F. and Ahmadvand, M. (2015). Status and Prioritization of Sustainable Development Indicators in Rural Areas, case study: central district of Boyerahmad, Rural Research, 5(3): 663-690.
45. Maleki, S. and Bigdeli Rad, V. (2017). Social Sustainability Measures for Rural Areas in Iran, Space Ontology International Journal, 6(1): 79-84.
46. Maleki, S. and Rad, V.B. (2016). Criteria of Economic Sustainability in Rural Areas of Iran, Caspian Journal of Applied Sciences Research, 5(2): 11-17.
47. Mohamadi Yeghaneh, B. and Volaei, M. (2014). Diversification into rural economies to achieve sustainable development, marhamat abad village, Miyan doab, Space Economics and Rural Development, 3(2): 54-70.
48. Moradi Masihi, V. and Talebi, M. (2018). Structural Analysis of Rural Development Indicators, case study: Somesara, Space Economics and Rural Development, 6(3): 165-180.
49. Pourtaheri, M.; Mohammadi, N. and Roknodin Eftekhari, A. (2013). Assessment of rural deprivation, in Javanrod villages, Space Economics and Rural Development, 3(3): 17-40.
50. Raasti, H. and Jahan tig, M. (2014). Assessment of the welfare households in rural areas, case study: city zahak, Rural Research, 5(4): 759-778.
51. Riyahi, V. and Nouri, A. (2013). Diversification of economic activities and sustainability of villages, case study: Khoramdareh, Space Economics and Rural Development, 3(10): 113-128.
52. Saaty, T.L. (2005). Theory and applications of the analytic network process: decision making with benefits, opportunities, costs, and risks, RWS publications.
53. Saaty, T.L. (2008). Decision making with the analytic hierarchy process, International Journal of Services Sciences, 1(1): 83-98.
54. Safari Aliakbari, M. and Jomeini, D. (2017). Spatial distribution of social sustainability indices in rural areas of western Iran, case study: Oramanat, Kermanshah province, Regional Planning, 6(24): 141-152.
55. Shamsodini, A.; Jamini, D. and Jamshidi, A. (2016). Measurement and Analysis of Social Stability in Rural Areas (Case Study: Javanrood Township), Rural Research, 7(3): 486-503.
56. Tavakoli, J. (2014). Measuring socio-economic sustainability of rural settlements, khaveh shomali and jonoubi Village, Applied Geosciences Research, 14(32): 71-92.
57. Tavakoli, J.; Mirak Zadeh, A.A. and Ebrahimi, M. (2014). Assessment of Social and development, in Kuhdasht villages, Rural research, 5(1): 235-213.
58. Torre, A. and Wallet, F. (2015). Towards New Paths for Regional and Territorial Development in Rural Areas, European Planning Studies, 23(4): 650-677.
59. Vaezzadeh, S.; Naghdi, A. and Iyaseh, A. (2015). Social Sustainability Factors in Development Plan of Iran, International Journal of Social Siences, 7(2): 54-59.
60. Yari Hesar, A.; Parishan, M. and Heidari Sareban, V. (2017). Evaluation the Effects of Subsidy Reforms on Sustainability of Rural Economic Indexes: A Case Study in Sardabeh Rurals, Journal of Rural Research, 8(3): 536-553.
61. Yasouri, M. and Javan, F. (2016). Analysis of Diversity Rural Economics Restrictions, case study: oshkour oliya village , Space Economics and Rural Development, 4(3): 19-37.
62. Ziyari, K. (1999). Analytical Models of Poverty, Distribution of Income and Regional Inequalities in Iran, Geographic Research, 13: 80-92.
63. Ziyari, K. (2008). An Analysis of Measuring and Explaining the Poverty Line and Poverty Reduction Policy in Yazd Province, Geography and Development, 15: 5-20.
64. Ziyari, K. (2013). Principles and methods of regional planning, University of Tehran, Tehran.