16. Agrawal, T. (2014). Educational inequality in rural and urban India, International Journal of Educational Development, 34: 11-19.
17. Alam, A. (2004). Anarchism: Past and Present and Change in the Practice, Journal of the Faculty of Law and Political Science, 65: 87-112. (In Persian).
18. Alizadeh, A. (2007). Socialism, Missionaries Magazine, 49: 46-92. (In Persian).
19. Bar Haim, E. and Shavit, Y. (2013). Expansion and inequality of educational opportunity: A comparative study, Research in Social Stratification and Mobility, 31: 22-31.
20. Beiglou, R.; Taghavai, M. and HamidReza, V. (2012). Analysis of Spatial Exclusion and Inequality in the Development of Cities, Social Welfare Journal, 46: 189-214.
21. Cheng, H. (2009). Inequality in Basic Education in China: A Comprehensive Review, International Journal of Educational Policies, 3(2): 81-106.
22. Choi, Y. and Park, H. (2016). Shadow education and educational inequality in South Korea: Examining effect heterogeneity of shadow education on middleschool seniors’ achievement test scores, Research in Social Stratification and Mobility, 44: 22-32.
23. Darbanastane, A.; Tahmasebi, S. and Rezaei, P. (2016). Analysis Pattern of Inequality in Educational Spaces of Iranian Cities, Quarterly Journal of Educational Planning, 9: 50-31. (In Persian).
24. Kim, S. (2008). Spatial Inequality and Economic Development: Theories, facts, and policies, Working Paper (No.6), Commission on Growth and Development, Washington, DC: The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
25. Kutscherauer, A. (2010). Regional Disparities in Regional Development of the CzechRepublic, Ostrava: University Of Ostrava, pp. 54-71.
26. Mabogunje, A.L. and Misra R.P. (1981). Regional Development Alternatives, Maruzen, pp. 102-121.
27. Masodi, E. and Javaheri, M. (2003). Analysis of Access to Equal Opportunities in the Development of Public Higher Education in the Country, Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 28: 42-58. (In Persian).
28. McDonough, P. Fann, A. (2007). The Study of Inequality. In Sociology of Higher Education, Contributions and their Contexts, edited by P. Gumport, Baltimore, MD: The Johns Hopkins University Press pp.53-93.
29. Motavaseli, M. and Ahanchiyan, M. (2011). Education Economics, Fifth Edition, Samt Publications, pp 56-77. (In Persian).
30. Mousavi, M.N. and Hassani, M. (2011). Measuring the Degree of Development and Exclusion of Education Areas in West Azarbaijan Province, Final Report of Urmia University Research Project, Urmia University, pp. 49-51. (In Persian).
31. Mullen, F. (2010). Barriers to Widening Access to Higher Education, SPICe Briefing, pp. 124-132.
32. Nazmfar, H. and Alibaksi, A. (2017). Evaluation Spatial inequality of development of the city in the province with an emphasis on sustainable development, Journal Geographicap Planning of Space Quarterly, 6(22): 1-24. (In Persian).
33. Necate, B.; Duygu, A. and Bahar, U. (2014). Inequality in Educational Opportunities of Gifted and Talented Children in Türkiye, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 143: 1133-1138.
34. Noghani, M. and Ahanchiyan, R. Rafiee .M.T. (2011). The Impact of Economic, Social and Cultural Capital on the Success in the Global Entrance Examination, Sociology of Education, 1: 218-191. (In Persian).
35. Pourpaki, A. (2014). A Study of New Approaches in a Dynamic and Effective Education System, Research Institute for Education Studies, Quoted from the View of the Ministry of Education, first week, pp. 28-41. (In Persian).
36. Qian, X. and Smyth, R. (2008). Measuring regional inequality of education in china: widening cost-inland gap or widening rural-urban gap? Journal of International Development, J. Int. Dev., 20: 1-21.
37. Rawls, J. (1971). A theory of justice, Cambridge harvard university press, pp. 1-98.
38. Sameri, M.; Hassani, M.; Seyyed Abbaszade, M.M. and Mosavi, M.N. (2015). Modeling Reduction of Educational Inequalities and Equity Graduate among High School Students in West Azarbaijan Province, Management on the training of organizations, 1: 45-72. (In Persian).
39. Samons, P. (2010). School effectivnees and equity: making connection, CFBT, Education trust, pp. 1-22.
40. Schultz, Theodore W. (1961). Investment in Human Capital, American Economic Review, 51: 1-17.
41. Statistical Letter of West Azarbaijan Province (2015). (In Persian).
42. Terry Long, B. and Kavazanjian, L. (2010). Affirmative action in tertiary education a meta-analysis of global policies and practices, Prepared for The World Bank, pp. 1-30.
43. Vukasocic, M. and Sarrico, C.S. (2010). Inequality in higher education, Definitions, Measurements, Inferences, The Serbian Case. Published (2010) in Goastellec G (Eds), Understanding Inequalities in, through and by Higher Education, Sense Publishers: Rotterdam, pp. 1-16.
44. Zebardast, A. and Hakhrosta, S. (2014). Comparative analysis of regional inequalities between neighboring provinces Case study: Hamedan and Central provinces, Architecture and Urbanism Magazine, Twoth Edition of the University of Art, 15: 113-137. (In Persian).
45. Ziari, K. (2007). Principles and Methods of Regional Planning, Yazd University Press, pp.42-55. (In Persian).