20. Eskandari, Neda and Zahra Sadat Saeedeh Zarabadi, 2016, Urban Reconstruction and Its Impact on Worn Urban Tissues ”International Conference on Architectural Engineering and Urban Planning, pp. 9-1.
22. Pour Ahmad, Hamad, Habibi, Kiomars and Mahnaz Keshavarz, 2010, The evolution of the concept of urban regeneration as a new approach in worn-out urban contexts, Quarterly Journal of Studies of Islamic Iranian Cities, First Year, No. 1, pp. 92-73.
23. Hanachi, Piroozh and Somayeh Fadaeinejad, 2012, Development of the Conceptual Framework for Conservation and Integrated Reconstruction in Cultural-Historical Textures ”, Journal of Fine Arts, Volume 3, Number 46, pp. 26-15-15.
25. Roberts, Peter and Hussaik, 2014, Urban Reconstruction, translated by Saeed Izadi and Pirooz Hanachi, University of Tehran Press, 380 pages
26. Zangiabadi, Ali and Saeedeh Moayedfar, 2012, Urban Reconstruction Approach in Worn Tissues: Barzan Shash Badgiri Shahr Yazd, Armanshahr Architecture and Urban Planning Magazine, No. 9, pp. 318.
28. Seyed Esmaeil Seyed Ghaderi Kani, Sohrab, 2013, Reconstruction of Urban Urban Dirty Case Study: Saqqez Rudaki Neighborhood, Master Thesis in Geography and Urban Planning, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Department of Geography, Islamic Azad University, Research Sciences Branch, Tehran , 200 pages.
29. Seyed Baranji, Kahrba, 2013, Recreating Urban Public Spaces Based on Identity and Collective Memory (Rasht Municipality Square), Master's Thesis in Urban Planning, Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning, Islamic Azad University, Qazvin Branch, 170 pages.
30. Safaeipour, Masoud and Javad Zarei, 2017, Planning a neighborhood-based and sustainable recreation of worn-out urban tissues with emphasis on social capital, case study: Golan neighborhood of Hamadan, Journal of Geographical Spatial Magazine, Year 7, No. 23, pp. 135-150.
31. Abdi, Komeyl, Arghan, Abbas and Ensieh Seyed Alian, 2015, The Role of Urban Reconstruction in Sustainable Urban Development, 3rd International Conference on Applied Research in Civil Engineering, Architecture and Urban Management, Khajeh Nasir al-Din Tusi University of Technology, March 21-20, Pp. 1-14.
32. Faraji Mollai, Amin, 2010, Types of Intervention Methods in Urban Improvement and Renovation, Information, Educational and Research Monthly of Councils, No. 54, pp. 10-17.
33. Statistics Center of Iran, General Results of the Population and Housing Census, 2016.
Meshkini, Abolfazl, Movahed, Ali and Narges Ahmadifard, 2016, A Study of Reconstruction Policy in Dilapidated Urban Tissues Using Swat Matrix, District 12 of Tehran, Geographical Research of Urban Planning, Volume 4, Number 4, Page 549 -568.
34. Moeini, Seyed Mehdi 2015, Pedestrian Cities, Azarakhsh Publications. Movahed, Ali, Goli, Ali and Pegah Izadi, 2013, The function of sustainable urban regeneration approach in the suburbs of Saadi. Bahavand Mehraz Consulting Engineers (2010), Improvement and Renovation Plan of Khorramabad Worn Tissue Area, 500 pages.
35. Alexandri, E.; Kralia, E.; Melabianakia, E.; Neofytoua, G.; Peristeriotia, S. and Agorastou, K(2017). The Regeneration of the Commercial Triangle of Athens; Sustainability Rationale, International Conference on Sustainable Synergies from Buildings to the Urban Scale, SBE16: 220-228.
36. Almeida, C.; Ferreira Ramos, Ana and Mendes Silva, (2018). Sustainability assessment of building rehabilitation actions in old urban centers, Journal Sustainable Cities and Society, 36: 378-385.
37. Alpopi, C. and Manole, C. (2013). Integrated Urban Regeneration - Solution for Cities Revitalize, International Economic Conference of Sibiu 2013 Post Crisis Economy: Challenges and Opportunities, IECS, pp. 178-185.
38. Claudia, T. and Luigi, P. (2016). A novel paradigm to achieve sustainable regeneration in Historical Centres with Cultural Heritage, 2nd International Symposium "NEW METROPOLITAN PERSPECTIVES" - Strategic planning, spatial planning, economic programs and decision support tools, through the implementation of Horizon/Europe2020. ISTH2020, Reggio Calabria (Italy), pp. 693-698.
39. Galdinin, R. (2005). Urban Regeneration. Process the Case of Genoa, an Example of Integrated Urban Development Appear, 45th Congress of the European Regional Science Association: Land Use and Water Management in a Sustainable Network Society, Italy, pp. 23-27.
40. Glasson, J. and Graham, W. (2009). Urban regeneration and impact assessment for social sustainability, Impact Assessment and Project Appraisal, 27:4, 283-290, DOI: 10.3152/146155109X480358 International Conference on Sustainable Synergies from Buildings to the Urban Scale, SBE16, pp. 220-227.
41. Glickman N. and Servon, L. (1998). More than bricks and stricks: five components of community development corporationcapacity, Housing Policy Debate, 9: 497-539.
42. Harvey, D. (1985). The Urbanization of Capital, Basil Blackwell, Oxford.
43. Mohd Noor, N.; Zainora, M. and Asmawi, A. (2014). Sustainable Urban Regeneration: GIS and Hedonic Pricing Method in determining the value of green space in housing area, Asian Conference on Environment-Behaviour Studies Chung-Ang University, Seoul, S. Korea, pp. 669-680.
44. Parekh, B. (1998). Routledge Encyclopedia of philosophy, Routledge, London and New York, PP. 473-475.
45. Peerapun, W. (2011). Participatory Planning in Urban Conservation and Regeneration: A Case Study of Amphawa Community, ASEAN Conference on Environment-Behaviour Studies, Savoy Homann Bidakara Bandung Hotel, Bandung, Indonesia, 15-17 June