20. Ahmadi, A. and Feyzabadi, H. (2011). Investigating the Promotion of Social Capital on Improving Organization Performance (Case Study: Tehran Municipality Offices), Government Management Quarterly, 3(6): 35-88.
21. Aoki, M. (2007). Endogenizing institutions and institutional changes, Journal of Institutional Economics, 3(1): 1-31.
22. Bastani, S. (2007). Family Comes First: An Analysis of Men’s and Women’s Networks in Tehran, Social Networks, 29(3): 357-374.
23. Bastani, S. and Raeesi, M. (2011). Network Analysis Method: Using the Total Grid Approach in Open Society Studies, Iranian , Social Studies Quarterly, 5(2): 32-69.
24. Beuningen, J. and Schmeet, H. (2013). Social capital in 2009: An index for the Netherlands, Journal of Social and Behavioral Sciences, 73: 73-90.
25. Bodin, O. and Prell, C. (2011). Social network in natural resources management, Cambridge University press. Borgatti, S., Everett, M. and Freeman, L. 1999. UCINET 6.0 Version. 1.00. Analytic Technologies, Natick, MA.
26. Bruggeman, J. (2008). Social networks an introduction, Routledge press.
27. Carlsson, L. and Berkes, F. (2005). Co-management: concepts and methodological implications, Journal of Environmental Management, 75(1): 65-76.
28. Chakrabarty, P. and Dhar, G. (2001). Urban crisis in India: New initiatives for sustainable cities, Development in Practice, 11(2-3): 260-272.
29. Chalabi, M. (1994). Network Analysis in Sociology, Social Sciences Quarterly, 2(5 & 6): 9-48.
30. Christakis, N. and Fowler, J. (2009). Social network visualization in epidemiology, Norsk Epidemiology, 19(1): 5-16.
31. Dastmalchi, S. and Wazawai, S. (2011). Adopt an Appropriate Strategy to Increase Synergy in Holding Organizations, Conference of Holding Organizations (Functions and Challenges), Razi convention center.
32. Davenport, TH. and Prusak, L. (1998). Working Knowledge: How Organisations Manage what they Know, Boston: HBS Press, MA.
33. Faraji Rad, K. and Kazemian, G. (2013). Local and Regional Development from the Perspective of the Institutional Approach, Jihad-e-Sharif Publishing Organization, Tehran
34. Franco, B. and Chatterji, I. (2013). Planning for Mining Regions: Building Local Government’s Capacity in a Multi-stakeholder Collaboration Scenario. Collaboration scenario. In: Proceedings of the 49th ISOCARP Congress, Brisbane, Australia, (1-10).
35. Ghorbani, M.; Azarnivand, H.; Mehrabi, A.; Bastani, S.; Jafari, M. and Nayibi, H. (2012). Social Network Analysis: A New Approach to Policy Planning and Planning for Participatory Management of Natural Resources, Journal of Natural Resources, 65(4): 553-568.
36. Hassanzadeh, M.; Alipour Iragh, S. and Zandiyan, F. (2014). The study of the relationship between social capital and knowledge sharing in Iranian national information centers, Human Interaction and Information Quarterly, 1(1): 27-43.
37. Hesam, M. and Rezvani, M. (2014). A survey on the financial support of rural tourism businesses from each other through a network analysis approach (Case study: Haraz villages villages, Larijan section, Amol city), Rural Research and Planning Quarterly, 4(10): 127-142.
38. Hirschi, C. (2010). Strengthening Regional Cohesion: Collaborative Networks and Sustainable Development in Swiss Rural Areas, Ecology and Society, 15(4): 16-22.
39. Hogan, B. (2007). Analyzing Social Networks Via the Internet, London: Sage publication.
40. Izadi, P. (2017). Presenting and explaining the urban regeneration pattern with emphasis on the basis of cultural approach; Case study: Historical and cultural context of Shiraz city, PHD Thesis, SuperVisor, Sistan & Baluchestan University.
41. Izadi, P.; Hadiyani, Z.; Hajinejad, A. and Ghaderi, J. (2017). Urban regeneration with an emphasis on identifying and analyzing creative cultural clusters, Economics and Urban Management Quarterly, 5(2): 21-40.
42. Kendrick, A. (2003). Caribou co-management in northern Canada: fostering multiple ways of knowing. In: Berkes, F., Colding, J., Folke, C. (Eds.), Navigating Social ecological Systems, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, pp. 241-267.
43. Khatibi, S.M. (2015). Application of strategic planning planning process as an approach to urban regeneration planning in organizing behavioral patterns of citizens, (Case study: Sepah Qazvin Street, Iran's First Designed Street), Human Geography Research Quarterly, 47(3): 439-450.
44. McQuaid, R.W. (2010). Theory of Organisational Partnerships – partnership advantages, disadvantages and success factors, in: S.P. Osborne (ed.) The New Public Governance: Critical Perspectives and Future Directions, (Routledge, London), pp. 125-146.
45. Meshkini, A.; Dawiran, I.; Kazemian, G. and Roknaddin, E. (2012). Measurement of inter-institutional synergies (public and public sectors) in urban management of the central cities of Iran in the face of informal settlements (case study: cities Tangean and Hamedan), Journal of Geography and Urban Development, 1: 135-156.
46. Misztal, B. (1996) Trust in Modern Societies:The Search for the Bases of Social Order,
47. .( Cambridge: Polity Press), pp. 1-360
48. Mitchell,R.E, (1971). Some Social Implications of High Density Housing, American Sociological Review, 36(1): 18-19.
49. Movahhed, A.; Goli, A. and Izadi, P. (2013). The Function of Urban Sustainable Recovery in Rural Areas (Case Study: Saa'di District of Shiraz), Human Geography Research, 45(1): 105-122.
50. Myeong, S. and Hyungjun, S. (2016). Which Type of Social Capital Matters for Building Trust in Government? Looking for a New Type of Social Capital in the Governance Era, Sustainability journal, 8: 1-15.
51. Piran, P.; Rafieyan, M.; Rezaee, M. and Dehghan, H. (2016). Identifying the Factors Affecting the Establishment of Social Institutions in Better Managing Localities; Case Study: Localities in Ferdowsi City - Shahriar City, Urban Planning and Research Quarterly, 7(25): 1-22.
52. Population and Housing Statistics Organization, Population and Housing Census (2011(.
53. Ramezani, A. and Mirza Mohammadi, A. (2013). Social Network Analysis, Ucinet Software Education, Tehran: Sociologists Publishing.
54. Rezaian, A. (2002). Principles of Organizational Behavior Management, Tehran: Publication, S, Third Edition, Tehran.
55. Roberts, P. and Syk, H. (2014). Urban Regeneratin (Translated by Mohammad Saeed Izadi and Pirouz Hanachi), Tehran University Press.
56. Roberts, P. and Sykes, H. (2000). Urban Regeneration, London: SAGE Publication.
57. Savioli, M. and Patuelli, R. (2016). Social Capital, Institutions and Policy making, Economics journal, 26: 1-29.
58. Tsenkova, S. (2002). Urban Regeneration, Learning from the British Experience, Faculty of Environmental Design, University of Calgary.
59. Uphoff (1999). Understanding Social Capital: Learning from The Analysis and Experiences of Participation; in Dasgupta and Serageldin, Social Capital: A Multifaceted Perspective, World Bank, USA.
61. Yann, C.S. (2009). The use of corporate synergy systems in promoting industrial waste minimization in small and medium enterprises in Taiwan, Taiwan Environmental management, Association, Taipei International Green Productivity Association, Taipei, 105-115.