10. Kurdistan Governor's Office of Planning and Employment, 2014, Report on the Status of Development Within the Province with the Indicators of Stability and Balance in Kurdistan Province, Planning and Budget Office. (In Persian)
11. Javan, J, and Hedarimokarar, H., 2010, The Role of Wells in the Rural Economics Psychology Case Study: Zahak City in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Human Geography Research Quarterly, Vol. 8, No. 76, PP. 49-66. (In Persian)
12. Javan, J., Alavizadeh, A. M., and Kermani, M., 2011, The Role of Diversification of Economic Activities in Sustainable Development of the Village Case Study: Semirom City, Journal of the Iranian Geographic Quarterly, Vol. 9, No. 29, PP. 18-43. (In Persian)
13. Aftekhari, A. et al., 2013, Analysis of Livelihoods Diversity in Resilience of Rural Households in Drought Conditions Case Study of Drought Areas in Isfahan Province, Journal of Rural Studies, Vol. 5, No. 3, PP. 639-662. (In Persian)
14. Saedi, A., 1999, Sustainable Development and Rural Development Unstability, Journal of the Islamic Revolution Housing Foundation, Vol. 2, No. 34, PP. 221-258 (In Persian)
15. Azizpoor, F., Mohsenzadeh, A., and Hasani, S., 2012, Analysis and Evaluation of the Economic Impact of Conducting a Conduct Plan in Rural Settlements of the Country, Quarterly Journal of Housing and Rural Environment, Vol. 6 No. 30, PP. 71-84. (In Persian)
16. Anabestani, A. et al., 2015, Analysis of Barriers to Diversifying Economic Activities in the Border Villages of Marivan City, Quarterly Journal of Rural Space and Rural Development, Vol. 3, No. 4, PP. 87-111 (In Persian)
17. Ghasemi, M., and Javan, J., 2014, Explaining the Relationship between Economic Activities and Sustainable Rural Development, Case Study: Mashhad, Rural Studies, Vol. 5, No. 2, PP. 237-262 (In Persian)
18. Noorozi, M., and Hayati, D., 2016, Structures Affecting Rural Sustainable Life from the Viewpoint of Farmers in Kermanshah Province, Iranian Agricultural Development and Education Sciences, Vol. 11, No. 1, PP. 127-143. (In Persian)
19. Abimbola, A. O., and Oluwakemi, O. A., 2013, Livelihood Diversification and Welfare of Rural Households in Ondo State, Nigeria, Journal of Development and Agricultural Economics, Analysis of Theory and Practice,Geographical Paper, Vol. 5, No. 189, PP. 549-557.
20. Bandyopadhyay, S., and Skoufias, E., 2013, Rainfall Variability, Occupational Choice, and Welfare in Rural Bangladesh,Policy Research Working Paper 6134, Washington, DC, World Bank.
21. Barlybaev, A. A., Akhmetov, V., and Nasyrov, G. M., 2009, Tourism As A Factor of Rural Economy Diversification, Studies on Russian Economic Development, Vol. 20, No. 6, PP. 639–643.
22. Barrett, C. B., Reardon, T., and Webb, P., 2001, Nonfarm Income Diversification and Household Livelihood Strategies in Rural Africa: Concepts, Dynamics, and Policy Implications, Food Policy 26, PP. 315–331.
23. Cavatassi, R., Lipper, L., and Winters, P., 2012, Sowing the Seeds of Social Relations: Social Capital and Agricultural Diversity in Harangue Ethiopia, Environment and Development Economics, Vol.17, No. 5, PP. 547-578.
24. Coppard, D., 2001, The Rural Non-Farm Economy In India: A Review of the Literature, NRI Report No. 2662, Chatham: NRI.
25. Davis, J., 2006, Rural Non-farm Livelihoods in Transition Economies: Emerging Issues and Policies, Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics (jade), Agricultural and Development Economics Division (ESA) FAO, Vol.
26. Delgado, C. L., 1989, The Changing Economic Context of Mixed Farming in Savanna West Africa: A Conceptual Framework Applied to Burkina Faso, Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Vol. 28, No. 3 and 4, PP. 15-55.
27. Ellis, F., and Mdoe, N., 2002, Livelihoods and Rural Poverty Reduction in Tanzania, LADDER Working Paper No. 11, February 2001, Overseas Development Group, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK.
28. _______, 1997, Household Strategies and Rural Livelihood Diversification, Paper Submitted to the Journal of Development Studies.
29. ________, 2009, Small-Farms, Livelihood Diversification and Rural-Urban Transitions: Strategic Issues in Sub-Saharan Africa, In the Future of Small Farms: Proceedings of a Research Workshop, Wye, UK, 26-29 June, Washington, DC, International Food Policy Research Institute.
31. Heyer, J., 1996, The Complexities of Rural Poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa, Oxford Developmentstudies, Vol. 24, No. 3, PP. 281-297.
32. Kabeer, N., 1990, Poverty, Purdah, and Women's Survival Strategies in Rural Bangladesh, In H. Bernstein, B. Crow, M. Mackintosh and C. Martin (Eds), The Food Question, Profits Versus People? London: Earthscan.
33. Khatun, D., and Roy, B. C., 2012, Rural Livelihood Diversification in West Bengal: Determinantsand Constraints, Agricultural Economics Research Review Vol. 25, No. 1, January-June 2012, PP. 115-124.
34. Lipper, L., Cavatassi, R., and Keleman, A., 2010, The Contribution of Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture to Food Security and Sustainable Agricultural Development, The Second State of the World of Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture, FAO, Rome.
35. Marter, A., 2007, The Rural Non-Farm Economy in Uganda: A Review of Policy, Nri Report No. 2702, Chatham: NRI.
36. Newsham, A., and Thomas, D., 2009, Agricultural Adaptation, Local Knowledge and Livelihoods Diversification in North-Central Namibia. Tyndall Working P. 140.
37. Niehof, A., 2004, The Significance of Diversification for Rural Livelihood Systems, Food Policy 29, PP. 321–338
38. Page, M., and Beshiri, R., 2003, Rural Economic Diversification- A Community and Regional Approach, Rural and Small Town Canada Analysis Bulletin, Vol. 4, No. 7, PP. 1-7.
39. Reardon. , 2006, Transforming the Rural Nonfarm Economy. Baltimore, MA, USA, Johns Hopkins University Press.
40. Smith, D. R. et al., 2011, Livelihood Diversification in Uganda: Patterns and Determinants of Change Across Two Rural Districts, Food Policy 26 (2001) 421–435.
41. Twigg J., 2001, Sustainable Livelihoods and Vulnerability to Disaster, Benfield Gerig Hazard Research Centre for the Disaster Mitigation Institute (DMI).
42. Watts, M., 1988, Coping with the Market: Uncertainty and Food Security Among Hausa Peasants, in I. De Garine and G. A. Harrison (Ends) Coping with Uncertainty in Food Supply Oxford: Clarendon Press: 260-90.
43. Bright, H. et al., 2000, Rura Nonfarm Livelihoods in Central and Easten Europe Central Asia and the Reform Process: A Literate Review NRI, PNFE, Report No, 2433.
44. Ersado, L., 2003, Income Diversification in Zimbabwe: Welfare Implications from Urban and Rural Areas, FCND Discussion Paper No. 152, International Food Policy Research Institute, Food Consumption and Nutrition Division.