Document Type : Research Paper
1 university if Tabriz, Tabriz,iran
2 Department of Geography and Urban Planning, Faculty of Planning and Environmental Sciences, Tabriz University, Tabriz, Iran
16. Abolfathizadeh, Z.; Yousefi, A. and Amini, A.M. (2016). Evaluation of the Effective Factors on Empowerment of Rural Women in Isfahan City, Women's Studies Journal, 7(1): 1-27 (In Persian).
17. Asadollahi, A.R.; Hosseinzadeh, A.H. and Navah, A.R. (2014). The role of the institution of economics and culture in development and marginalization: Human development index in the marginal areas of Ilam City, Journal of Sociology of Social Institutions, 1(2): 109-132 (In Persian).
18. Bushra, A. and Wajiha, N. (2015). Assessing the Socio-Economic Determinants of Women Empowerment in Pakistan, Global Conference on Contemporary Issues in Education, GLOBE-EDU 2014, 12-14 July 2014, Las Vegas, USA, pp.3-8.
19. Fanni, Z. and Farajzadeh, M. (2014). Women's Job Empowerment and Sustainable Urban Development (Case Study: Women Workers in District 18 of Tehran), Journal of Geography and Urban Space Development, 1(1): 91-102 (In Persian).
20. Hashemi, S..M.; Schuler, S.R.,Riley, A.p, (1996). Rural credit programs and women´sempowerment in Bangladesh, World Development, 24(4): 635-653.
21. Jahanbin, R. (2008). Policies and strategies for empowerment of informal settlements (Case study: Tabriz city), Master of science Geography and Urban Planning, Faculty of Geography and Environmental Sciences, Tabriz University (In Persian).
22. Kabeer, N. (1999). The conditions and consequences of choice: Reflections on the measurement of womens empowerment, united nations, Research institute for social development, 108. Switzerland
23. Kabeer, N. (2000). The Power to Choose: Bangladeshi women and labour market decisions in London and Dhaka, Verso, London and New York, 56(1): 217-219.
24. Kabeer, N. (2010). A reflection on women's empowerment: resources, agency, achievements, translation by Fatemeh Sadeghi, Proceedings of Women's Empowerment: A Critique of Common Approaches to Development, First Edition, Agah Publishing, Tehran (In Persian).
25. Khalobagheri, M. and Qorishi, M.Sh. (2011). Economic Inequality and the Formation and Growth of Informal Settlements in Cities with Emphasis on Iran, First Conference on Urban Economics in Iran, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad (In Persian).
26. Khani, F. and Mardani, M. (2008). Development and Indices of Human and Gender Poverty, Urban and Rural Areas of Iran, Years 1375 and 1385, Women's Research, 6(4): 75-108 (In Persian).
27. Ketabi, M.; Yazdkhasti, B. and Farrokhirastaei, Z. (2009). Empowerment of Women for Participation in Development, Women Research, 2(7): 5-30 (In Persian).
28. Malhotra, A.; Boender, C. and Schuler, S.R. (2010). Measurement of women's empowerment as a variable in international development, translation of Homa Madad and Fatemeh Mohammadi, Proceedings of Women Empowerment: A Critique of the Common Approaches to Development, First Edition, Agah Publishing, Tehran (In Persian).
29. Naghdi, A.A. and Rezaei, T. (2014). Study of attitudes and social behaviors The marginal women of the city of Ilam, Ilam Culture, 15(42-43): 119- 103 (In Persian).
30. Navabakhsh, M. et al. (2015). An Assessment of Effective Factors on Economic Empowerment)Case Study: Vulnerable Women in Tehran), Journal of Urban Economics and Management, 3(12): 1-20.
31. Pitt, M. and Khandker, Sh. (1996). Household and intrahousehold impacts of the Grameen Bank and similar targetted credit programs in Bangladesh, World Bank, Discussion Papers, 1(1).
32. Rahman, R.I. (1986). Impact of Grameen Bank on the situation of poor rural women, BIDS Working Paper No. 1, Grameen Evaluation Project, Dhaka, Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies.
33. Rifkin, S. (2003). A framework linking community empowerment and health equity: it is a matter of Choice, Journal of Health Popul Nutr, 21(3): 168-180.
34. Shaditalab, J.; Vahabi, M. and Varmazyar, H. (2005). Income Poverty Only One Aspect of Poverty in Female Heads of Households, Quarterly Journal of Social Welfare, 4(17): 227-248 (In Persian).
35. Shakouri, A.; RafatJah, M. and Jafari, M. (2007). Women's Ability factors and Explaining Affective Factors for Women, Women's Research, 5(1): 1-26 (In Persian).
36. Statistical Center of Iran (2011). Statistical Yearbook of Ilam (In Persian).
37. Statistical Center of Iran (2016). Statistical Yearbook of Ilam (In Persian).
38. Tadbir Shahr Consulting Engineers (2007). Feasibility Studies for the Improvement and Empowerment of poor Neighborhoods in the City of Ilam, Housing and Urban Development Organization of Ilam Province (In Persian).
39. Ugbomeh, G. (2001). Empowerment Women in Agricultural Education for Sustainable rural Development, Community Development Journal, 36(4): 289-302.
40. UNFPA (2007). Women's Economic Empowerment: Meeting the Needs of Impoverished Women, United Nations Population Fund 220 East 42nd Street New York, New York 10017.
41. UN-Habitat (2003). THE Challenges of Slums: global report on human settlements, 2003/Nairobi Kenya, United Nations Human Settlements Programme, First published in the UK and USA in 2003 by Earth scan Publications Ltd.
42. UN-Habitat (2003). Slums of the World: The face of urban poverty in the new millennium.available from: unhabitat.org/pmss/listItemDetails.aspx?publicationID=1124, HS Number HS/692/03E, Updated on: 8.2013.
43. UN-Habitat (2010). Meeting the urban challenges, UN-Habitat Donors meeting, Seville, 15-16 October 2013, available from: unhabitat.org/download/docs/5883_42389_meeting the Urban Challenges.pdf. Updated on: 7.2013.