26. AhadNejad Roosht, M.; Salehi Mishani, H.; Vosoughirad, L. and Romiani, A., 2014, Evaluation and locating urban green spaces Case study: Tehran District No. 11, Journal of Geography and urban-regional affairs, Vol. 4, No. 12, PP. 169-186.
27. Akbari, M.; Sarvar, R.; Sobhani, N. and Mousavi Noor, S. A., 2017, Applying Meta-SWOT Model in Planning and Management of sustainable Development and Protection of Metropolises (Case Study: Southern Area (Buffer Zone) of Tehran Metropolis), Journal of majlis & rahbord, Vol. 24, No. 91, PP. 67-100.
28. Alavi, S. A.; Ghasemi, A. and Ahmadabadi, A., 2012, Evaluation and analysis of per capita urban parks (Case study: Tehran 6th District, Journal of planning And space alignment, Vol. 17, No. 1, PP. 127-150.
29. BigBagayi, B., 2010, Urban Urban Planning, Islamic Azad University of Malekan Publications.
30. Breuste, J.; Schnellinger, J.; Qureshi, S. and Faggi, A., 2013, Urban ecosystem services on the local level: Urban green spaces as providers, Ekologia (Bratislava), Vol. 32, No. 3, PP. 209-304.
31. Domiri Ganji, H.; Babaee Kafaki, S.; Metaji, A. and Rashidi, F., 2010, An Investigation and Proposition of the Criteria and Standard for the Development of Urban Green Spaces Development (Case Study of District 12 of Tehran), Journal of Geographic Survey, Vol. 26, No. 3, PP. 25-50.
32. Dunnet, N.; Swanwich, C. and Helen, W., 2002, Improving Urban Parks، Play Areas and Green Spaces, Department of Landscape, University of SheffieldDepartment for Transport, Local Government and the Regions: London، Product Code 02HC000107.
33. Ferghay, M., 2009, A glimpse into the park of Gorgan city, various aspects of urban green space, Golestan Symbol, PP. 86-85.
34. Ghadarmarzi, H.; Kashefi Dost, Sh.; Ghadarmarzi, J. and Kashfi Dost, D., 2016, An Analysis on Spatial Spatial Dispersion Pattern of Green Space and Optimization of Urban Parks Using ANP and Network Analysis Case Study: Piranshahr City, Journal of Geography and Development, Vol. 42, PP. 145-160.
35. Ghorbani, R.; Pourmohammadi, M. R. and Beheshti Roy, M., 2011, An Analysis on the Typhology of Urban Parks in East Azarbayjan Province Using the Granis Analytical Model, Regional Studies and Research, No. 8, PP. 19-38.
36. Gupta, K.; Roy, A.; Luthra, K. and Mahavir, S., 2016, GIS based analysis for assessing the accessibility at hierarchical levels of urban green spaces, Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, Vol. 18, PP. 198-211.
37. Hao, W.; Lingbo, L.; Yang, Y.; Zhenghong, P., 2018, Evaluation and Planning of Urban Green Space Distribution Based on Mobile Phone Data and Two-Step Floating Catchment Area Method, Sustainability, January 2018, PP. 1-11.
38. Horwood, K., 2011, Green Infrastructure: Reconciling Urban Green Space and Regional Economic Development: Lessons Learnt from Experience in England's North-West Region, Local Environment, Vol. 16, PP. 963-975.
39. Hosseini, S. A.; Ahmadi, S. and Visi, R., 2012, Analysis and Analysis of Urban Park and Green Space in Shiraz City, Journal of Urban Ecology Research, Vol. 3, No. 5, PP. 51-70.
40. Joshua, W. R.; Baur, J. F. and Tynonb, E. G., 2013, Attitudes about urban nature parks: A case study of users and nonusers in Portland. Oregon, Landscape and Urban Planning, Vol. 117, PP. 100-111.
41. Kabisch, N.; Strohbach, M.; Haase, D. and Kronenberg, J., 2016, Urban green space availability in European cities, Ecological Indicators, Vol. 70, PP. 586-596.
42. Khadem Al-Husseini, A.; Ghadeghmati, S. and Jamshidi, Z., 2015, Evaluation of Sustainability of Urban Green Spaces in Isfahan's Fifteenth Centers, Journal of Human Resource Research, Vol. 48, No. 4, PP. 761-751.
43. Khakpour, B. A.; KazemiNejad, M.; Asadi, A. and Razavi, M. M., 2015, Analyzing Urban Green Space and Determining the Optimal Location Using the Computational Raster Model (Case: District 3 of Mashhad Municipality), Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, Vol. 17, No. 2, PP. 117-129.
44. Khumr, G. A.; ShahMoradi, L. and Heydari Tashebbud, A., 2013, Urban Parks Finding Criteria for Promoting Social Environment (Case Study: Yaghoub Litha Park, Zabol Town), Journal of Research & Urban Planning. Vol. 4, No. 12, PP. 117-134.
45. Levent, T. B. and Nijkamp, P., 2004, Urban Green Space Policies: Performance and Success Conditions in European Cities, Preliminary Vision: 44th European Congress of the European Regional Sicence Association, Regions and Fiscal Federalism. Portugal.
46. Li, F.; Wang, R.; Paulussen, J. and Liu, X., 2014, Comprehensive concept planning of urban greening based on ecological principles: a case study in Beijing, China, Landscape and Urban Planning, Vol. 72, No. 4, 15 May 2005, PP. 325-336.
47. Millward, A. and Sabir, S., 2011, Benefits of a forested urban park: What is The value of Allan Gardens to the city of Toronto, Canada?, Landscape and Urban Planing. Vol.100, Issue 3, PP. 177-188.
48. Mohammadzadeh, R., 2011, A Cashback on the Development of Green Spaces Standard Case Study of Iranian Cities, Journal of Geographic Space, Vol. 11, No. 35, PP. 65-88.
49. Mulliner, E., Smallbone, K. and Vida, M., 2013,. An Assessment of Sustainable Housing Affordability Using Multiple Criteria Decision Making Method", Omega the International Journal of Management Science, Vol. 91, No. 2, PP. 250-254.
50. Ostadi, M.; SoltaniFard, H.; Adab, H.; Gholchi Pour, Z. and Pahlavani, A., 2017, Evaluation and ranking of urban areas with emphasis on ecological quality of parks and green spaces by way of topsis (Case study: Tehran Municipality districts), Journal of invirnment studies, Vol. 43, No. 2, PP. 329-347.
51. Poorhammad, A.; Akbari Saraskanrood, M. and Sotoudeh, S., 2009, Management of urban green space in the 9th district of Tehran, Journal of Human Geography Research, Vol. 69, PP. 29-50.
52. Pourahmad, A.; ShadmanRudshati, M.; Hassanpour, S. and Farahani, A., 2015, Urban green space location in the municipality of the 15th metropolitan area of Tehran, in Gis, Journal of Human Geography Research, Vol. 47, No. 1, PP. 33-46.
53. Rabarerose, S.; Okech, R. and George, M. O., 2009, The role of urban parks and socio – economic ،development: case study of kisumu Kenya, No. 31(12)/ August 2009.
54. Razavi, M. H.; Kazemetibar, M.; Asadi, A. and Ajza Shokoohi, M., 2012, Evaluation of urban green space and its location by using fuzzy multi criteria methods (case study of Mashhad 3 Municipality), Journal of Geographic Space, Vol. 15, No. 39, PP. 1-17.
55. Sajjadi, M. and Jafari Tehrani, H., 2014, Urban Green Planning with Sustainable Development Approach, Journal of Architecture and Urban Development, Vol. 2, No. 2, PP. 27-43.
56. Sajjadian, N.; Shojaeian, A.; Alizadeh, H. and Saberi, H., 2015, Fuzzy Analysis of Optimal Spatial Location of Urban Green Space in Mahshahr City, Journal of Geographic Information (Sepehr), Vol. 26, No. 101, PP. 155-167.
57. Server, H.; Kashani Asl, A. and Afzali Groveh, Z., 2015, Assessing the sense of security in urban areas of Kerman using the Coopers model, Journal of Geography of Law Enforcement, Vol. 3, No. 12, PP. 75-102.
58. Shi, L., 2002, Suitability analysis and decision making using GIS, Spatial Modeling.
59. Shi, W., 2008, Landscape Management for Urban Green Space Multifunctionality: A comparative study in Sheffield(UK) and Yuci(China), phd thesis, Department of Landscape University of Sheffield United Kingdom October 2013.
60. Southon, G. E.; Jorgensen, A.; Dunnet, N.; Hoyle, H. and Evans, Karl, L., 2018, Perceived species-richness in urban green spaces: Cues, accuracy and wellbeing impacts, Landscape and Urban Planning, Vol. 172, PP. 1-10.
61. Surodi, M. and Jozzi, S. A., 2016, Study of quality changes in green space in Tehran from 1990 to 2006 (Case study: District 5 of Tehran Municipality), Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, Vol. 18, (Special Issue No. 3, Urban Design and Management, Serial No. 4, PP. 335-344.
62. Thaiutsa, B.; Ladawan, P.; Roger, K. and Wanchai, A., 2008, Urban green space، street tree and heritage large tree assessment in Bangkok, Thailand, WWW.ScienceDirect.co.
63. Tzoulas, K.; Korpela, K.; Venn, S.; Yli-Pelkonen, V.; KaĨmierczak, A.; Niemela, J. and James, P., 2007, Promoting ecosystem and human health in urban areas using Green Infrastructure: A literature review, Landscape and Urban Planning, Vol. 81, No. 3, PP. 167-178. doi:10.1016/j.landurbplan.2007.02.001.
64. Van den Berg, M.; Wendel-Vos, W.; Van Poppel, M.; Kemper, H.; Van Mechelen, W. and Maas, J., 2015, Health benefits of green spaces in the living environment: A systematic review of epidemiological studies, Urban For. Urban Green., Vol. 14, PP. 806-816.
65. Yazdani, M. H.; Firoozi Magndeh, I. and Hosseini, S. M., 2016, Investigating the status of the functional radius and coverage of urban parks (Case study: Ardabil city, Journal of Land use planning, Vol. II, PP. 251-277.
66. Zandieh, M.; Hesari, P.; Tina, S. and Mohtasham, A., 2016, Capacity measurement of urban spaces lost by sustainable development approach: Case study: Akhond Qazvin neighborhood, Journal of Geography and urban-regional affairs, Vol. 20, PP. 109-128.
67. Zangi Abadi, A. and Mirzaii, S., 2014, An Analysis of the Inequality of Indicators of Sustainable Development of Urban Green Space (Case Study: Tehran Townships), Journal of Urban Area Studies, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, Vol. 1, No. 1, PP. 23-42.
68. Zaninn, M.E. and Santos, E. D. S. and Henke-Oliveira, C. , 2005, Environmental Analysis and Zoning for an Urban Park Management Purpose, Brazilian Archives of Biology and Technology, Vol. 48, No. 4.
69. Zhang, Y.; Van Dijk, T.; Tang, J. and Van den Berg, A., 2015, Green space attachment and health: A comparative study in two urban neighbourhoods, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, Vol. 11, PP. 14342-14363.
70. Chiesura, A.,2004,The role of urban parks for the sustainable city, Landscape and Urban Planning, Vol. 68, No. 1, pp. 129-138, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.landurbplan.2003.08.003.
71. Ulrich, R. S., 1984, View through a window may influence recovery from surgery,Science, Vol. 224, No. 4647, PP. 420-421.