24. Ahmadi, H. (1998). “The Structuralist Theory of International Relations: from Wallerstein to Waltz”. Journal of Faculty of Law and Political Science. Vol. 37. (in Persian).
25. Dehqany Firoozabadi, J. & V. Nouri. (2013). Foreign Policy in the Islamic Republic of Iran in Term of Fundamentalism. Tehran: Publication of the University of Imam Sadeq. (in Persian).
26. Dixon, A. (2009). Development and International Relations. Translated by Hossein Pourahmadi. Tehran: Center for Strategic Studies. (in Persian).
27. Farshad-Gohar, N. (2012). “The Prospect of OPEC in the Era of Globalization (Case Study: WTO)”. Journal of Politics. Vol. 4. No. 1. (in Persian).
28. fuller. E. Graham & lesser. (1997). Persian Gulf mythe. Foreign Affairs. my-june.
29. Ghavam, A. (1994). Principles of Foreign Policy and International Politics. Tehran: Samt Publisher. (in Persian).
30. Ghorbanpoor, M. (2013). “A look at the Performance of the Five-Year Dormant ECO Exchanges”. in http://www.ghatreh.com/news/nn16729884. (in Persian).
31. Hafezian, M. (2009). “The Requirements of Geopolitics in Iran's Foreign Policy”. Development-Oriented Foreign Policy. Under Vaezi, M. Tehran: Expediency Council. Institute of Strategic Research. (in Persian).
32. Henry, Clement m. & R. Spring bory. (2001). Globalization and Politics of Development in the Middle East. Cambridge University Press.
33. http://www.rasekhoon.net/article/print-65073.asp. (in Persian).
34. http://www.rasekhoon.net/article/print-65073.aspx. (in Persian).
35. Hunter, Sh. (2013) Continuity and Discontinuity Between Iran and the World. Translator H. Yekta & A. M. Rostami. Tehran: Faculty of Law and Political Science. (in Persian).
36. Kazemi, A. (1994). International Relations in the Theory and Practice. Second Edition. Tehran: Ghomes. (in Persian).
37. Khosh-heykal, A. (2014). “Return America to East Asia and Approach of Regional Security”. Foreign Policy Journal. Twenty-seventh year. No. 3. (in Persian).
38. Kozegar, V. (2011). The Eco realization until Eco Vision 2015, the opportunities and challenges Eco. Central Asian and Caucasian Studies Quarterly. Vol. 14. No. 62. (in Persian).
39. Koushki, M. & M. Hosseini. (2014). “Economic Analysis Conflictual Relations Between Iran and the Arab States of the Persian Gulf”. Foreign Policy Journal, Twenty-seventh year. No. 3 (in Persian).
40. Mahathir, M. (2013). “Iran's sanctions is America revenge”.in
42. Moshirzade, H. (2007). Evolution. in Theories of International Relations. Tehran: Samt. (in Persian).
43. Moshirzade, H. & H. Jafari. (2013). “Power Hegemony and the Revolutionary Governments: Case Study of America and the Islamic Republic of Iran”. Foreign Relations Journal. No. 1. Spring. (in Persian).
44. Nasri, Q. (2002). Oil and National Security of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Tehran: Strategic Research Institute. (in Persian).
45. Pitsuwan, surin. (2012). ASEAN Economic Community Chart Book, The ASEAN Secretariat Jakarta, December.
46. Rezai, A. (2009). “China Soft Balancing Against the Hegemony of the United States States and of the International System”. Rahbord Jornal. No. 16. Winter. (in Persian).
47. Rodolfoc, H.E. (2012). “ASEAN: Building the Peace Southeast Asia”. 13 July. www.asan.org/resources/2012-10-08-47-56/.
48. Sadjadpour, K. & A. Nourian. (2011). “Foreign Policy Planning in the Islamic Republic of Iran: Check of Relationship Between Regional Power, Economy and Foreign Policy Based on the Vision”. Rahbord. No. 56. (in Persian).
49. Sazmand, B. (2010). Regionalism and Shared Identity in South East Asia (ASEAN). Tehran: Institute for Political and International Studies. (in Persian).
50. Shahande, B. (1998). “Reflections on the Dynamics of South-East Asian Nations Union, its ASEAN”. Journal of Law and Political Science. Vol. 38. (in Persian).
51. Seifzadeh, S. (1994). Various theories of international relations, Tehran: Ghomes. (in Persian).
52. Sodhy, Pamela. (2012). Malaysia- US Relations 2000-2011. Kuala lampur: Institue of Strategic and International Studies (ISIS) Malasia.
53. Tale, H. (1998). “Iran's Foreign Policy Priorities”. Report. No. 8. (in Persian).
56. World Economy Newspaper. (2015). “Sustainable Growth of East Asian Countries”. April1. (in Persian).