21. Alavi, Seyyed Ali; Hosseini, Seyyed Mostafa; Mohammadi Hamidi, Somayeh and Sorkh Kamal, Kobra, 2016, Evaluation of effective factors on security feeling in urban neighborhoods Case study: Yazd city, Journal of Social Security Studies, Vol. 48, PP. 149-172. (in persian)
22. Andalib, Alireza, 2001, The Sustainable Theory and the Principles of the Establishment of the Border Regions, Tehran, Islamic revolutionary guards, Faculty of Fatemeh and Headquarters. (in persian)
23. Assuri, Darius ,1997, Political Encyclopedia, Tehran: Morvarid Publication, Fourth Edition .(in persian)
24. Azizi, Mohammad Mehdi and Shaaban Jula, Elaheh, 2015, Evaluation of the Anatomy of Urban Old Townships in Response to Sensitive Security (Case Study: Malekabad District of Qazvin City), Journal of Human Resource Research, Vol. 4, No. 46, PP. 791-808. (in persian)
25. Bartolo, Giuseppe, 2012, Security and Planning: A Canadian Case Study Analysis, thesis presented to the University of Waterloo in fulfillment of the thesi requirement for the degree of Master of Environmental Studies in Planning, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, 2012.
26. Bilgin, P., 2003, Individual and Societal Dimensions of Security, Bilkent University of Turkey, Department of International Relation, International Studies Review, Vol. 5, PP. 203-222.
27. Boisteau, Charlotte, 2006, Bulding Communities: Urban Planning and Security Policies, Actions from the 2nd CIFAL training workshop, Barcelona (March 8th-10th).
28. Booth, Ken, 1991, Security in Anarchy: Utopian Realism in Theory and Practice, International Affairs, Vol. 67, No. 3.
29. Booth, Ken, 1991, Security in Anarchy: Utopian Realism in Theory and Practice, International Affairs, Vol. 67, No. 3.
30. Borden, K. A.; Schmidtlein, M. C.; Emrich, C. T.; Piegorsch, W. W. and Cutter, S. L., 2007, Vulnerability of US cities to environmental hazards. Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management, 4. https://doi.org/10.2202/1547-7355.1279.
31. Brownlow, Alec, 2005, A geography of men’s fear, Department of Geography and Urban Studies, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA 19122, Geoforum 36, www.elsevier.com/locate/geoforum.
32. Carmona, Catthew; Heath, Ttim; Oc, Taner and Ttiesdell, Steven, 2003, Public Places, Urban Spaces, Architectural Press, New York, Paris.
33. Ceccato, V. and Lukyte, N., 2011, Safety and sustainability in a city in transition: The case of Vilnius, Lithuania. Cities, 28, 83e94. https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.cities.2010.10.001.
34. Cutter, S. L.; Boruff, B. J. and Shirley, W. L., 2003, Social vulnerability to environmental hazards. Social Science Quarterly, 84, 242e261. https://doi.org/10.1111/ 1540-6237.8402002.
35. Esmaeili Morad, Atta and Rasoli Azad, Morad, 2014, Measuring the level of social security feeling of citizens of Kermanshah city. Journal of Law Entrepreneurship in Lorestan, Vol. 5, No. 1, PP. 23-56. (in persian)
36. Ghulam Nariami, Athena, 2017, Sociological Assessment of the Four Dimensions of Social Security among Female Heads of Households (Case Study: Female Heads of Households in Tehran), Journal of Women's Research Research Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies, Vol. 8, No. 3, PP. 69-86.
37. Iranian Statistics Center, Ardebil City Population from 1335 to 1390: Direct Access Link. (in persian)
38. Khalid, Amir Rastegar and Salamat Bidgoli, Masoud and Aran Dashti, Somayeh, 2014, Investigating the social capital of the neighborhood with the sense of neighborhood security studied: Aran and Bidgol, Journal of Urban Sociological Studies, Vol. 4, No. 11, PP. 126-91. (in persian)
39. Kim, Seongin, 2008, Concept of societal security and migration issues in central Asia and Russia, CAMMIC Working Papers, No. 2, Center for Far Eastern Studies University of Toyama 2008.
40. Kim, Seongjin, 2008, Concept Of Societal Security And Migration Issues In Central Asia And Russia, Central Asian Migration Management & International Cooperation (CAMMIC) conducted by Center for Far Eastern Studies, University of Toyama.
41. King, Gary and Murry, Christopher J. L., 2001, Rethinking Human Security, Political Science Quarterly, Vol. 116, No. 4, PP. 585-610.
42. Krause, Keith and Williams, Michael C., 1996, Broadening the Agenda of Security Studies: Politics and Methods, Mershon International Studies Review, Vol. 40, No. 2, PP. 229-254.
43. Li,. Jie; Liu, Qian and Sang, Yao, 2012, International symposium on safety scince and engineering in china, 2012(ISSSE-2012), Procedia Engineering, Vol. 43, PP. 615-621.
44. Lotfi, Sedigheh; Bardi Anamadad Nejad, Rahim and Vahedi, Hyder, 2015, Evaluation of the physical components of public spaces and their impact on the social security of citizens of Babolsar, Journal of Strategic Research on Security and Social Order, Vol. 4, No. 1, PP. 155-131. (in persian)
45. McDonald, Matt, 2002, Human Security and the Construction of Security, Global Society, Vol. 16, No. 3, PP. 277-295.
46. Mohammadi, Asghar and Zare, Maryam, 2016, Social security in urban marginal areas, Quarterly Journal of New Research in the Humanities, Vol. 15, PP. 180-157. (in persian)
47. Mohseni, Reza Ali; Bagheri, Mohammad; AliPour, Alireza and Ghahremani, Mahtab, 2017, Investigating the sense of security in public spaces (A case study of Ardabil city), Journal of Social Science Research, Volume 11, Special Issue on Prevention of Crime and Law, PP. 485-498.
48. Mousavi, Mirnajaf; Waysian, Mohammad; Mohammadi Hamidi, Somayeh and Asghari, Maryam, 2015, The sense of security in the urban spaces of the city of Sarakhs, Journal of Geography Journal, Vol. 13, No. 45, PP. 185-202. (in persian)
49. Naderi, Hamdollah; Jahed, Mohammad Ali and Shirzad, Mahin Dakht, 2010, Investigating the Confidence and the Influence of Social Security in Urban Case Study of Ardabil, Journal of Social Security Studies, No. 21, PP. 59-87. (in persian)
50. Newman, Edward, 2001, Human Security and Constructivism, International Studies Perspectives, Vol. 2, No. 3, PP. 239-251.
51. Piegorsch, W. W.; Cutter, S. L. and Hardisty, F., 2007, Benchmark analysis for quantifying urban vulnerability to terrorist incidents. Risk Analysis: An International Journal, 27, 1411e1425. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1539-6924.2007.00977.x.
52. Rafi Pour, Faramarz, 2007, Cannibals and Concepts; Introduction to Community Recognition and Social Research Methods, Tehran: Joint Stock Company prees. (in persian)
53. Rahnemaei, Mohammad Taghi and Pour Mousavi, Seyyed Mosa, 2006, Investigating the security instabilities of the Tehran metropolis based on the indicators of sustainable urban development, Journal of Geographical Research, Vol. 57, No. 4. (in persian)
54. Razaniak, Piotr and Razaniak, Anna Winiarczyk, 2014, Influence of the social secrity level on population migration in poland, Social and behavioral since, Vol. 12, PP. 2-12.
55. Razm Pouri, Ali Akbar; Rahnama, Mohammad Rahim and Afshar, Zeynab, 2014, Investigation of Social Security of Women in Different Areas of Yasuj, Journal of Law enforcement of Kohkiluyeh and Boyer Ahmad, Vol. 15, No. 7. (in persian)
56. Sajjadi, Jila; Heidari, Saman and Bagheri, Keyvan, 2014, Investigating and evaluating the social security of citizens Investigating: New and planned texture and waste texture of Javanrud city, Journal of Geoscience Research, Vol. 7, No. 2, PP. 87-112. (in persian)
58. Tandogana, Oksan and Ilhan, Bige Simsek, 2016, Fear of Crime in Public Spaces: From the View of Women Living in Cities, World Multidisciplinary Civil Engineering-Architecture-Urban Planning Symposium 2016, WMCAUS 2016, Procedia Engineering, Vol. 161, PP. 2011-2018.
59. UN, 2009, Human Security in Theory and Practice: An Overview of the Human Security Concept and the United Nations Trust Fund for Human Security Human Security Unit United Nations New York, NY 10017, USA www.un.org/humansecurity.
60. UNDP, 1994, Human Development Report, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
61. Wearver, O., 2000, Societal Security: http://www.Ciaonet.Org/book/hall/ hall01. Html, 2000.
62. Wiesi, Hadi, 2016, Investigating the Impact of Geographic Factors on Social Security (Case Study: Kerman Province), Journal of Geographical Research, Vol. 31, No. 120, PP. 169-185. (in persian)
63. Yu, Danlin and Fang, Changeling, 2017, The dynamics of public safety in cities: A case study of Shanghai from 2010 to 2025, Habitat International, Vol. 69, PP. 104-113.
65. Zare Shahabadi, Akbar and Torkan, Rahmatollah, 2011, The study of factors affecting the sense of social security among citizens of Yazd, Journal of Security Police, Vol. 14, No. 2, PP. 133-156. (in persian).