28. Abdollahi, A. & L. Javan. (2010). An Introduction to the Philosophy of Science and Research in the Humanities; Method and Methodolog. Vol. 2. Tehran: Chapar Publication. (in Persian(.
29. Afzali, R. (2017). Methodology in Political Geography and Geopolitics (Post- Positivism Methods). Tehran: University of Tehran Press. (in Persian(.
30. Ash, James & Paul Simpson. (2014). “Geography and post-phenomenology”. Progress in Human Geography. Vol. 40 (1). 48–66. Available at:
32. Badiei Aznadahi, Marjan. & Mohammad-Hadi Pouyandeh. (2013). “Phenomenology and the Relationship between Identity and Place in the Geographical Scales”. Quarterly Journal of Human Geography. Vol. 5. No. 2. PP. 1-19. (in Persian(.
33. Burtt, E. A. (1990). The Metaphysical Foundations of Modern Science. Translated by Abdolkarim Soroush. Tehran: Elmi-Farhangi Publication. (in Persian(.
34. Darabi, Ali. (2009). “Phenomenological Approach to the Analysis of Political Phenomena”. Journal of Political Studies. Vol. 2. No. 5. PP. 61-82. (in Persian(.
35. Dartigues, A. (2013). What is Phenomenology?. Translated by Mahmood Navali. 7th Edition. Tehran: Samt Paublication. (in Persian(.
36. Farsi Mohammadi-pour, Alireza. & Monib Talebi. (2015). “A Study of Sanandaj Traditional Bazaar from a Phenomenological Viewpoint”. Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies in the Humanities. Vol. 7. No. 3. PP. 27-61. (in Persian(.
37. Gandomi Nasrabadi, Reza. (2010). “Philosophical Methodology of Wolfson (The Hypothetico – Deductive Method) ”. Journal of Methodology of Humanities. Vol. 16. No. 64 & 65. PP. 191-210. (in Persian(.
38. Ghaeminik, Mohammadreza. & Mojtaba Zarvani. (2013). “The Distinction Between the Essence and Reality of Religion: Resolving an Ambiguity in the Method of Phenomenology of Religion”. Journal of Comparative Theology. Vol. 4. No. 10. PP. 51-70. (in Persian(.
39. Iranpour, Akbari. (2013). Phenomenon of Nature and Interpretation of Perception. available in: http://archive.fdn.ir/content/view/63155. (in Persian(.
40. Jafarzadeh, Yousof. (2011). “Introduction to Phenomenology and Hermeneutics in the Humanities”. Quarterly Journal of Theology. Vol. 4. No. 14. PP. 93-118. (in Persian(.
41. Jamadi, Siavash. (2006). Context and Age of Phenomenology. Tehran: Qoqnoos Publication. (in Persian(.
42. Kazemi, A. (2007). Method and Insight in Politics (A Philosophical, Scientific, and Methodological Attitude). 3rd Edition. Tehran: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Publication. (in Persian(.
43. Lacoste, Y. (2012). de la geopolitique aux paysages: dictionnaire de la geographie. Translated by Siroos Sahami. Mashhad: Papoli Publication. (in Persian(.
44. Mahmoudi-Nijad, Hadi. & et al. (2008). “The Phenomenology of Urban Space: Contemplation on Promoting Urban Spaces to Urban Places”. Journal of Environmental Sciences and Technology. Vol. 10. No. 4. Winter 2008 Special Edition. PP. 282-297. (in Persian(.
45. Malayeri, Mohammad-Hossein. (2010). “The Hermeneutic Phenomenological Approach to Philosophy of Science and Qualitative Research”. Rahbord Journal. Vol. 10. No. 4. PP. 105-106. (in Persian(.
46. Manoochehri. A. (2015). Approach and Method in Political Science. 7th Edition. Tehran: Samt Publication. (in Persian(.
47. Naghibzadeh, Ahmad. & Habiballah Fazeli. (2006). “An Introduction to the Phenomenology as a Scientific Method”. Research Letter of Political Science. Vol. 1. No. 2. PP. 30-53. (in Persian(.
48. Navali, Mahmood. (1990). “What is Phenomenology? ”. Journal of Philosophical Research. Faculty of Literature and Human Sciences, Tabriz University. Vol. 135 & 136. PP. 96-125. (in Persian(.
49. Partovi, Parvin. (2013). Phenomenology of Place. 2nd Edition. Tehran: Institute of Literature; Institute of Compilation-Translation and Publication of Art Works (MATN); Academy of the Arts. (in Persian(.
50. Relph, E. (2011). Place and Placelessness. Translated by Jalal Tabrizi. (in Persian(.
51. Rikhtegaran, Mohammad-Reza. (2010). Phenomenology; Art and Modernity. 2nd Edition. Tehran: Saghi Publication. (in Persian(.
52. Seamon, David. (2000) “A Way of Seeing People and Place: Phenomenology in Environment-Behavior Research”. In S. Wapner, J. Demick, T. Yamamoto, and H Minami (Eds.). Theoretical Perspectives in Environment-Behavior Research. (PP. 157-178). New York: Plenum. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/29868932.
53. Shakoei, Hossein. (2006). New Perspectives in Urban Geography. Vol. 1. 9th Edition. Tehran: Samt Publication. (in Persian(.
54. Sherratt, Y. (2014). Continental Philosophy of Social Science : Hermeneutics, Genealogy, and theory from Greece to the critical twenty-first century. Translated by hadi Jalili. 4th Edition. Tehran: Ney Publication. (in Persian(.
55. Smith, D. (2016). Phenomenology. Translated by Masood Olia. 3rd Edition. Tehran: Qoqnoos Publication. (in Persian(.
56. Sokolowski, R. (2016). Introduction to Phenomenology. Translated by Nohammad-Reza Ghorbani. 3rd Edition. Tehran: Gam-e-Naw Publication. (in Persian(.
57. Soroush, Abdolkarim. (1995). A lecture on Philosophy of Science- Society (Method of Interpretation in Social Science). Tehran: Ney Publication. (in Persian(.
58. Speigelberg, H. (1970). The phenomenological movement: A historical introduction (2nd ed). Dordrecht: Klawer Academic Publishers.