31. Affjeh, A. A., 2009, Philosophic Principle and leadership and organizational behavior theories, Tehran: Publicated by the Organization for Researching and Composing University textbooks in the Humanities, 6th edition.
32. Afrakhteh, H., 2009, Rural management; with emphesis on Iran, Ganje Honar Press.
33. Aizuddin Md Rami, A.; Abdullah, R.; Ibrahim, A. I. and Hamdy, A., 2017, Influence of Local Leadership in Poverty Eradication in the State of Terengganu, Malaysia, Journal of social science, Vol. 12, No. 7, 1305-1309.
34. Amini, A. and Jamini, D., 2014, Analyzing the rural community assessment of Dehyary inistitutions fuction by using of structural equation modeling approches, Journal of Geographical resaerch, Vol. 29, No. 113, PP. 177-196.
35. Anabestani, A. A.; Javan, J. and Ahmadzadeh, S., 2012, The relationship between individual characteristics of women and their participation in rural development process (Case study: Darzab Dehestan - Mashhad County), Journal of Urban - Regional Studies and Research, Vol. 3, No. 12, PP. 61-78.
36. Arnstein, S. R., 1969, A Ladder of Citizen Participation, Journal of the American Planning Association, Vol. 35, No. 4, PP. 216-224.
37. Darban Astaneh, A. R., 2010, Rural management in 4th development plan, Journal of Dehyari, Vol. 3, No. 15, P. 14.
38. Dedina, J., 2013, The Choice Of The Appropriate Leadership And Management Style In Order To Enhance Work Performance Of Employees, Management, Knowledge and learning conference, 19-20 June 2013, Zadae, Croatia, PP. 117-123.
39. Eftekhari, A. R. R. and Sojasi Qeidari, H., 2009, Recreation of rural development management in Iran, second national conference of culture and Jihadi management, Tehran: Ministri of agricultural Jihad.
40. Eftekhari, A. R., 2010, Rural development management (theoretical foundations), Samt Press, Tehran.
41. English refrences
42. Feniri, C. D., 2005, Provisional management, tailored to organizational cultures, translated by Nasser mirsepasi, Tehran: Mir press.
43. Golshiri Esfahani, Z.; Khademi, H.; Seddighi, R. and Tazeh, M., 2009, Impacts of Social Solidarity on the Level of Iranian Rural People Participation: A Case Study of Gandoman District in Boroujen County, Journal of Village and Development, Vol. 12, No. 1, PP. 147-167.
44. Grage Ricketts, K., 2005, The Importance Of Community Leadership To Successful Rural Communities In Florida, a dissertation presented to the graduate school of the university of Florida in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of doctor of philosophy university of Florida, Department of Agricultural Education and Communication.
45. Hersey, P. and Blanchard, K., 2008, Management of organizational behavior, Tehran: Majed press, 6th edition.
46. Imani Jajarmi, H., 2011, Rural management and challenges of villagers participation, Month book of Social Science, No. 40, PP. 122-127.
47. Karimi, M., 2007, Assessment of Dehyaries functions in rural development: case study area: Kandovan district of Mianeh township, thesies of M.A Degree in Geography and rural planning, Tehran: Tarbiat Modares university.
48. Khosravi pour, B. and Foroushani, N., 2011, Womens participation and rural sustainable, Journal of work and socitey, No. 132-133, PP. 56-68.
49. Kreitner, R. and Kinicki, A., 2002, Organizational Behavior, McGraw-Hill Companies.
50. Lahasaiezadeh, A. A., 2009, Rural management in contemprery Iran, Journal of cooperation, No. 202-203.
51. Lau, Ch-M. and Ngo, H-Y., 2004, The HR system, organizational culture, and product innovation, International Business Review, Vol. 13, No. 6, PP. 685-703.
52. Mahdad, A., 2002, Industrial/ organizational psychology, Jungle publication.
53. Mahram, B. and Dashti Rahmatabadi, M., 2009, The effect of managers leadership style on sense of equality among employers of medical science university of Mashhad, Journal of health management, Vol. 12, No. 38, PP.7-16.
55. Mirlotfi, M. R. and Mohebi Kheirabadi, Z., 2012, Surveing the role of rural management in promotion of participation process, First national conference of rural development, Rasht: Gilan University.
56. Mohammadi, B.; Einali, J.; Cheraghi, M. and Farihi, F., 2013, Analysis on economic- social obstacles of rural participation in rural management process; case study area: Lishtar rural district of Gachsaran county, Journal of management process and development, Vol. 26, No. 1(83), PP. 109-124.
57. Mola'i Hashtjin, N.; Amar, T.; Haj Alizadeh, A., 2014, Examine management challenges from the perspective of Islamic Councils, the persistence of rural villages in the central region of Ardabil, Journal of Geography, Vol. 12, No. 40, PP. 73-91.
58. Nan Jundeswaras wamy, T.S. and Swamy, D. R., 2014, Leadership styles, Journal of Advances In Management, Vol. 7, No. 2, PP. 57-62.
59. Okelly, P. and Marseden, D., 1991, Approaches of participation in rural development, translated by: Mansour Mahmoud nejad, Tehran: University Jihad press.
60. Olufemi Onweazu, O., 2014, Influence of Leadership Styles on Community Development Programmes’Implementation in Rural Communities of Akwa Ibom State Nigeria, An International Multidisciplinary Journal, Ethiopia, Vol. 8(2), No. 33, PP. 83-95.
61. Ozor, N. and Nwankwo, N., 2008, The Role of Local Leaders in Community Development Programmes in Ideato Local Government Area of Imo State: Implication for Extension Policy, Journal of Agricultural Extension, Vol. 12, No. 2, PP. 63-75.
62. Pugliese, P, 2001, Organic farming and sustainable rural development: a multifaceted and promising convergence, Journal of Sociologia Ruralis, Vol. 41, No. 1, PP. 112-130.
63. Rezaian, A., 2008, Principle of organization and management, Tehran: Publicated by the Organization for Researching and Composing University textbooks in the Humanities, 12th edithion.
64. Robbines, S. P., 2008, Principle of organizational behavior, translated by: Ali parsaeian and seyed Mohamad erabi, Tehran: cultural research office.
65. Saatchi, Mahmud, 2000, Work psychology, Tehran: Inistitution of press and edition.
66. Sayahi Kashi, J., 2004, A Country Papers for Islamic Republic of Iran. In: Report of the APO (Asian Productivity Organization) Seminar on Role of local communities and institution in integrated rural development. 15-20 June 2002 (ICD-SE-3-01), Tehran, Iran.
67. Seidali, M.; Sadeghi, Gh. and Mirzae Godarzi, Z., 2011, The Position of Management in Advancing Rural development, Case Study: Javanmardi Village (Lordegan County), Journal of Zonal Planning, Vol. 1, No. 2, PP. 79-91.
68. Shabanali Fami, H.; Alibeigi, A. H. and Sharif zadeh, A., 2004, Participation aPProaches and techniqes in agriculture promotion and rural development, Tehran: Inistitution of Iran rural development press.
69. Statistical center of Iran, 2011, Population and housing census.
70. Taleb, M., 1997, Rural management in Iran, second edition, Tehran: Tehran University Publication.
71. Taleb, M., 1997, Rural management in Iran, Tehran University Publication.
72. Taleb, M., 1997, Rural management in Iran, Tehran: Report of Bonyad Maskan inistitution of Islamic republic of Irans.
73. Tenguay, G. A.; Rajaonson, J., Lefebvre, J-F. and Lanoie, P., 2010, Measuring the sustainability of cities: an analysis of the use of local indicators, Journal of Ecological Indicators, Vol. 10, PP. 407-418.
74. Williams, L. L. and Lindsey, M. J., 2005, Rural Leaders and Leadership Development in Pennsylvania, The center of rural Pennsylvania press, Edinboro University of Pennsylvania.
75. Woods, M., 2011, Rural Geography; process, reactions and rural reconstruction experiments, translated by: Mohamad reza rezvani and Samet Farhadi, Tehran University Publications.