15. Ahadi, M. R. and Etemadzadeh, S. R., 2013, The Effect of Geometric Design Parameters on Increasing Safety and Reduction of Road Accidents, Journal of Safety Improvement and Prevention of Injuries, Vol. 1, No. 3, PP. 102-115.
16. Azani, M.; Moradipour, M. and Jahangir, I., 2015, The extent to which the Colec's crowded roads are based on the specialized equipment and equipment necessary for rescue and rescue, Rescue and rescue scientific-rescue journal, Vol. 7, No. 1, PP. 61-69.
17. Chin Lai, P., Yee Chan W, Jun, 2004, GIS for road accident analysis in hong kong, JGIS, Vol. 10, No. 1.
18. Corry, A., 1999, Geographic Information Systems For SpatialAnalysis of Traffic Collision In LA CROSSEE, 55987, Winona, Minnesota.
19. Deepthi Jayan, K. and Ganeshkumar, B., 2010, Identification of Accident Hot Spots: A GIS Based Implementation for Kannur District, Kerala, International journal of geomentics & geo sciences, Vol. 1, No. 1, PP. 51-59.
20. Ebrahimi, N.; Alirezayi, N.; Khodadadi, A. and Besharat Nia, M., 2015, Review of statistical methods of location-based crime analysis, Police development, Vol. 53, No. 2, PP. 89-112.
21. Ghivechi, S., 2009, Traffic accidents (land, air, sea), Tehran: HELC Institute of Higher Education.
22. Kalantari, M. and Moradi Mofrad, S., 2013, Spatial Analysis of the Accidental Disaster Points in Zanjan City, Research Papers of Rouhvar, Vol. 2, No. 4, PP. 93-120.
23. Karami, S., 2002, Analysis of Road Accidents with Climatic Approach Using GIS Case Study: Firouzkooh-Sari Road, Tarbiat Modares University
24. Kazemi, A. and Zoghi, H., 2011, Identification and Prioritization of Accidental Points on the Outlying Roads and Providing Software, Eleventh International Conference on Transport and Traffic Engineering.
25. Kazemi, M. et al., 2015, Determing the main causes of road accedents of tourists and travelers by using geographical informetion system and multi – criterion diterion decision – making metod, International journal of modern management & foresight, Vol. 2, No. 2, PP. 82-93.
26. Jayan K.D., Ganeshkumar B, 2010.Identification of Accident Hot Spots: A GIS Based plementation for Kannur District, Kerala . International Journal of Geomatics and Geosciences, pp. 51-59
27. Lester, A.H.; Garber, N.J and Adel, W. S., 2010, Transportation InfrastructureEngineering. SI Edition, Virginia: Thomson Learning.
28. Long Tien, T., and Sekhar, V. C., 2011, Using GIS to Identify Pedestrian-Vehicle Crash Hot Spots and Unsafe Bus Stops, Journal of Public Transportation, Vol. 14, No 1, PP. 99-114.
29. Nikzad, M., 2007, Traffic accidents in the country, causes and factors, routes and damage caused by the law enforcement force of the Islamic Republic of Iran Traffic police, Tehran: Applied Research Office.
Public Relations of the General Directorate of Transportation and Terminals of Alborz Province, 2015.
30. Railway and Road Transport Organization, 2014, Summary of Railways and Transportation Statistics in the Country's View of Management.
31. Relief and Relief Organization, 2015, Operations Control and Coordination (EOC).
32. Road and Road Organization, 2007, Instructions for detecting points of interest.
33. Samaila Saleh, J., 2014, Geographical Information System (GIS)-Based Analysis of Road Traffic Accident Blackspots in Federal Capital Territory (F.C.T), Journal of Traffic and Logistics Engineering, Vol. 2, No. 2, PP. 108-112.
34. Sharafati, A., 2013, Investigating the Factors Affecting the Accident Management of Roads in Lorestan Province, Journal of Railway, Vol. 10, No. 22, PP. 31-53.
35. World Health Organization, 2006, World Report on prevention of injuries caused by road accidents, Transport Institute.
36. Zahed, F., 2006, Estimation of the external cost of road section on the social environment (with emphasis on road accidents), Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, Vol. 8, No. 3, PP. 35-42.