13. Barrd, J., 2007, Environment and Social Theory, London and NewYork: Rutledge.
14. Benard, F., 2015, Quality of Life, Rutledge, London.
15. Bentel, F., 2017, Social Capital, Polity Press, Cambridge.
16. Bourdieu, P., 2014, The Forms of Capital, NewYork: London, Green Wood Press.
17. Carbo, P., 2011, The Value of Small Urban Green Paces of Birds in Mexican City, Journal of Lands Cape and Urban Planning, Vol. 2, No. 1, PP. 213 – 222.
18. Dajian, P., 2010, Word Expo and Urban Life, Journal of Population and Environ Ment, Vol. 4, No. 1. PP. 58 – 63.
19. DILL, A., 2016, Why Social Capital 2016? www. com mons.ch
20. Feddeyke, J., 2017, Livability, Growth and Social Capital, Thesis Submitted for the Degree of Phd at University of Sterling.
21. Fridrms, J., 2008, Social Capital, Comparative Economic, The William Davidson Institue, No. 26, PP. 264 – 286.
22. Kashef, M., 2016, Urban Livability and Professional Boundaries, www. reserchagate. net/ publication/.
23. Larice, M., 2005, Great Neighbor Hoods: The Livability and Morphology High Density in Urban- North America, Phd, Testis, California University.
24. Mishra, S., 2016, Place Attachment and Social Capital, Journal of Posy Chology, No. 30, PP. 187-197.
25. Norris, T., 2000, The Health Com Munities Movement and Coalition for Cities, Public Health Reports, No. 115, PP. 24 –118.
26. Ohmer, M., 2007, Citizen Participation in Poor Com Munities, Journal of Sociology, Vol. 2, No. 1, PP. 179-202.
27. Ozmete, E., 2011, Understanding of Social Capital with Ecosystem Approach, Journal of Academic Research No. 3, PP. 333-339.
28. Putnam, R., 2000, Bowling Alone: The Collapse and Revival of American, Community, Simon and Schuster, NewYork.
29. Rapidan, J., 2018, Social Capital, Civic Tradition, Princeton University Press, Princeton.
30. Rashid, N., 2012, A Discussion of Theories Explaining The Environment Tally, Proscenia, Social Science, No. 50, PP. 106-1072.
31. Roslan, A., 2010, Does Social Capital Reduce Poverty? Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 14, No. 4, PP. 556-566.
32. Robert, J., 2016, The Dictionary of Urbanism, Social Content, Spoon Press, London.
33. Seradon, B., 2016, Social Capital, Cambridge, Polity Press.
34. Suzuki, E., 2015, Low Work Place and Social Capital, Journal Social Science No. 70, PP. 1367-1372.
35. Walsh, G., 2009, Examining the Antecedents and Consequence of Corporate, Journal of Management, Vol. 20, PP. 187- 203.
36. Afrkat, H., Jalalian, H., Anvari, A., and Manouchehri, A., 2016, Analysis of the Role of Social Capital in the Survivability of Merged Villages in Miandoab, Strategic Quarterly of Rural Development, No. 4, PP. 441-415. (In Persian)
37. Ansari, E., and Ataee, P., 2012, Investigating the Rate and Impact of Social Capital on Social Psychosocial Residents of Residential Complexes, Journal of Urban Studies, No. 2, PP. 113-138. (In Persian)
38. Bandar Abad, A., and Ahmadinejad, F., 2015, Evaluation of Quality of Life Indicators with Emphasis on the Principles of Living in the City of Tehran, Tehran, Journal of Urban Planning and Research, Fifth Year, Pages 74-55. (In Persian)
39. Khorasani, M, Rezvani Mojie, H., and Rafieian, M., 2012, Evaluation and Evaluation of Urban Village Resilience, Case Study: Varamin County, Journal of Rural Studies, No. 3, PP. 79-104. (In Persian)
40. Sasanpour, F., Tuliya, S., and Jafari, H., 2014, The Ability of Cities to Survive for Sustainable Urban Development (Tehran Metropolis), No. 42, PP. 157-195. (In Persian)
41. Shirkvand, M., and Techno, Z., 2015, Social Capital and Quality of Life in Small Towns, Comparative Study of Small Towns of Guilan Province, Journal of Geographic Space, Vol. 6, No. 20, PP. 191-175. (In Persian)
42. Sadeghpour, B., and Moradi, V., 2010, Statistical Analysis with AMOS Software, SPSS Mazandaran University Press. (In Persian)
43. Toqraei, M., and Rezvani, M., 2011, Conceptual Mapping of Social Capital in Entrepreneurial Marketing Activities of Small Companies, Journal of New Marketing Research, No. 3. (In Persian)
44. Fanni, Z., 2015, Small and Middle Cities (Planning and Development), Tehran: Publications of the Municipal Organization. (In Persian)
45. Statistical Center of Iran, 2016, Statistical Yearbook and Results of Census of Cities and Cities of Alborz Province, Deputy of Statistics and Informatics. (In Persian)
46. Mousavi, M., Hassani, M., and Manouchehri, A., 2013, Analysis of Citizens' Social Capital and Its Impact on Quality of Life, Miandoab Townships, Journal of Human Geographical Research, No. 45, PP. 197-220. (In Persian)