15. Castells, M., 1989, The Informational City. Information Technology, EconomicRestructuring, and the Urban-Regional Process, Oxford: Blackwell Publishers.
17. Departmenr for Community planning and development, 2012, Factsheet 3; Urban and regional planning.
18. Department for Communities and Local Government ,2011,Factsheet 6; Neighborhood Management.
19. Faridi, M. and Asadollah, S., 2011, Electronic municipality as an alternative, complement, or development of traditional municipality, International Conference on Computer Communication and Management, Vol. 5, No. 2, 611-615
20. Ganbarali nasab, A., 2012, Studing and pathology the Area-based Management Plan in Districts from 2008 and presenting of solution, Tehran: Tehran city planning and studing center.
21. Gasemi, Sh.; Bakhshande, S. and Komeyjani, P., 2014, Studying about Comprehensive of the Portals Content of Municipalities in 5 Big Cities in Iran, Journal of information teclonology management, Vol .6, No. 3, PP. 455-474.
22. Ghalibaf, M.B., 2007, Urban Law and Urbanism rules, Master's Degree Affairs: Department of urban Administration, Faculty of management, Tehran University.
23. Hadeli, B. and Zinali Azim, A., 2000, Translation error The Need to Build an Electronic City in Sustainable Development Translation error, A Case Study of Districts 6 of Tabriz Municipality, Translation errorJournal of Productivity Management, Vol. 26, No. 6, PP. 33-52.
24. Haft Shahr Consulting Engineers, 2016, Physical-functional report of 6th district of Tehran municipality (stage one, second edition), 6th district of Tehran municipality.
25. INTELI, 2011, Creative-based strategies in small and medium-sized cities: Guidelines for local Authorities.
26. Joyande, M. and Daregozar, L., 2011, Translation error Methodology to Establish of the Electronic Municipality; Essential Requirement in the Third Millennium Translation error, Journal of social Sciences, Vol. 25, No. 78, PP. 111-158.
27. Kiani, A., 2011, Smart city the necessity of the third millennium in Electronics Municipality integrated interactions: presentation of a conceptual model with an emphasis on Iranian cities, The Journal Territorial planning geography, Vol. 19, No. 14, PP. 39-64.
28. Kuhlmann, S. and Fedele, P., 2008, New Public Management in Continental Europe: Local Government Modernization in Germany, France and Italy from a Comparative perspective.
29. Molinas, J., 2010, The impact of inequality, gender, external assistance and social capital on local: level cooperation world development, Elsevier science ltd, Vol. 13, No. 26, PP. 65-86.
30. Municipal Government Act, 2008, Office of the Legislative Counsel, Nova Scotia House of Assembly, Crown in right of Nova Scotia.
31. Naghshe Jahan Pars Consulting Engineers, 2016, Pattern of region development, Development pattern and detailed plan of 6th district Tehran.
32. Odendaal, N., 2003, Information and communication technology and local government: understanding the difference between cities in developed and emerging economies. Computers, Environmentand Urban Systems Publishers, US.
33. Rezende, D.; Madeira, G.; Mendes, L.; Breda, G.; Zarpelão, B. and Figueiredo, F., 2014, Information and Telecommunications Project for a Digital City: A Brazilian case study, Telematics and Informatics, Vol. 31, No. 12, PP. 98-114.
34. Sandoval, A. R. and Ramon, G. G., 2012, Are government internet portals evolving towards more interaction, participation, and collaboration? Revisiting the rhetoric of e-government among municipalities, Government Information Quarterly, Vol. 29, No. 9, PP. 72-81.
35. Sarafi, M., 2011, Translation error Necessity of Promoting Local Management in Tehran Municipality Translation error, Environmental logistics magazine, No.2 , PP. 50-90.
36. Shaali, G., 2014, Evaluating and Translation errorinvestigating the effective factor into the trust to electronic city in Yazd, Journal of spatial planning geograghy, Vol .31, No.13, PP. 1-12.
37. Shah, A. and Thompson, T., 2004, Implementing decentralized Local Governance: A Treacherous Road with potholes, Detours and road closures. World Bank policy research working paper 3353.
38. Shahnavazi, M. and Shahnavazi, Y., 2012, E-Municipality; New Step in Providing Electronic Services in Iran, International Journal of Business and Social Science,Vol. 15, No. 3, PP. 141-154.
39. Sharifzade, F. and Rashidi, A., 1997, Translation error Explaining Effective Factors on the Success of Establishing an Electronic Municipality Plan Translation error, Journal of Human sicenceFaculty of Semnan University, Vol. 22, No.24, PP. 65-90.
40. Tehran Provincial Government, Statistical Office of Tehran Statistical of the Yearbook Information, 2016, Planning Deputy, Tehran.
41. The Constitution of Japan, 2007, House of Councilors of the National Diet of Japan.
42. Tsatsou, P., 2009, Reconceptualising ‘Time’ and ‘Space’ in the Era of Electronic Media and Communications. Journal of Media and Communication,Vol. 12, No. 1, PP. 11-32.
43. Zambianchi, M., 2013, The Area Governance Plan and the Territorial Time Plan of the City Bergamo.In D. H. al., Space–Time Design of the Public City. London: springer.
44. Ziyari, K.; Ahani, S. and Kerg Abad Zareei, F., 2013, AnalysisTranslation errorAA and evaluating of priorities of Translation error electronic city establishment in sustainable urban development with using ANP model, Journal of new attitude in human geograghy, Vol .17, No.2, PP. 53-70.
45. Departmenr for Community planning and development, (2012). Factsheet 3; Urban and regional planning