Document Type : Research Paper
1 Corresponding Author), Assistant Professor, Department of Business Administration, Payame Noor University, PO Box 4697-19394, Tehran, Iran
2 Assistant Professor at Payame Noor University of Alborz
3 Master of Business Administration
4 Associate Professor, Department of Geography and Urban Planning, Payame Noor University, PO Box 4697-19394, Tehran, Iran,
13. Ap, J. and Wong, K. K., 2001, Case study on tour guiding: Professionalism, issues and problems. Tourism Management, Vol. 22, No. 5, PP. 551-563.
14. Bauer, I. L., 2001, Tourism and the environment, the other side of the coin: Environmental impact on tourists’ health. Tourist Studies, Vol. 1, No. 3, PP. 297-314.
15. Chan, A.; Hsu, C. H. and Baum, T., 2015, The impact of tour service performance on tourist satisfaction and behavioral intentions: A study of Chinese tourists in Hong Kong. Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing, Vol. 32, No. 1-2, PP. 18-33.
16. Chang, H.-H., 2013, Wayfinding strategies and tourist anxiety in unfamiliar destinations. Tourism Geographies, Vol. 15, No. 3, PP. 529-550.
17. Chang, K.-C., 2014, Examining the effect of tour guide performance, tourist trust, tourist satisfaction, and flow experience on tourists' shopping behavior. Asia Pacific Journal of Tourism Research, Vol. 19, No. 2, PP. 219-247.
18. Chang, K.-T.; Huang, C.-C. and Tsaur, S.-H., 2019, Tourist geographic literacy and its consequences. Tourism Management Perspectives, Vol. 29, PP. 131-140.
19. Che, D., 2017, Tourism geography and its central role in a globalized world. Tourism Geographies, Vol. 20, No. 1, PP. 164-165.
20. Chiu, L. K.; Ting, C.; Alananzeh, O. A. and Hua, K., 2019, Perceptions of Risk and Outbound Tourism Travel Intentions among Young Working Malaysians. Dirasat, Human and Social Sciences, Vol. 46, No. 1.
21. Choi, S.-h. and Wong, C. U. I., 2018, Toponymy, place name conversion and wayfinding: South Korean independent tourists in Macau. Tourism Management Perspectives, Vol. 25, PP. 13-22.
22. Della Corte, V.; Sciarelli, M.; Cascella, C. and Del Gaudio, G., 2015, Customer satisfaction in tourist destination: The case of tourism offer in the city of Naples. Journal of Investment and Management, Vol. 4, No. 1-1, PP. 39-50.
23. Dickson, T. J., 2012, An introduction to risk, adventure and risk management. Risk management in the outdoors: A whole-of-organisation approach for education, sport and recreation, 1-25.
24. Edwards, D. and Griffin, T., 2013, Understanding tourists’ spatial behaviour: GPS tracking as an aid to sustainable destination management. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, Vol. 21, No. 4, PP. 580-595.
25. Farbod, E.,2014, Structural Equation Modeling in Amos22 Software. Tehran: Mehregan Qalam Publications.
27. Floyd, M. F. and Pennington-Gray, L., 2004, Profiling risk perceptions of tourists. Annals of Tourism Research, Vol. 31, No. 4, PP. 1051-1054.
28. Ghasemi, V.,2013, Structural Equation Modeling in Social Research. Tehran: Publications of Sociologists.
29. Gursoy, D. and McCleary, K. W., 2004, An Integrative Model of Tourists’information Search Behavior. Annals of Tourism Research, Vol. 31, No. 2, PP. 353-373.
30. Jamali, H.; Sajjadi, J.; Razvian, M. T. and Heidari, J., 2018, Evaluation of Effective Components on Tourism Satisfaction Case Study: Coastal Cities of Bushehr Province, Urban Tourism, Vol. 5, No. 3, PP. 49-64.
31. Heidari, A., 2010, Introduction to Fan Tip in Tour, Tehran: Mahkameh.
32. Heung, V. C., 2008, Effects of tour leader's service quality on agency's reputation and customers' word-of-mouth. Journal of Vacation Marketing, Vol. 14, No. 4, PP. 305-315.
33. Hosseini, S. S.,2014, Assessing the status of education for tourism guides in Iran with the approach of providing educational models at university level. Journal of Tourism Management Studies, Vol. 9, No. 28, PP. 144-115.
34. Hosseini Amiri, S. M.; Mohammadi, M. and Gholami Fard, N. A.,2016 Study of the Quality of Information Resources of Tourist Information from the Point of View of Foreign Tourists (Case Study: Tehran Province), Journal of Tourism Planning and Development, Year Fifth, No. 19, PP. 74-58.
35. Huang, S.; Weiler, B. and Assaker, G., 2015, Effects of interpretive guiding outcomes on tourist satisfaction and behavioral intention. Journal of Travel Research, Vol. 54, No. 3, PP. 344-358.
36. Huber, M., 2015, Power M., 2007, Organized Uncertainty. Designing a World of Risk Management. Schlüsselwerke der Organisationsforschung.
37. Hwang, J. and Lee, J., 2018, Relationships among Senior Tourists’ Perceptions of Tour Guides’ Professional Competencies, Rapport, Satisfaction with the Guide Service, Tour Satisfaction, and Word of Mouth. Journal of Travel Research, 0047287518803199.
38. Hyde, K. F., 2008, Information processing and touring planning theory. Annals of Tourism Research, Vol. 35, No. 3, PP. 712-731.
39. Karroubi, M.; Amiri, Z. and Mahmoudzadeh, S. M., 2018, Identification and Characterization of Effective Characteristics on the Performance of Guides of Entrance Tours from the Perspective of Foreign Tourists, Journal of Tourism Studies, Issue 41, PP. 55-41.
40. Hall, C. M. (2007). North-south perspectives on tourism, regional development and peripheral areas. Tourism in peripheries: Perspectives from the far north and south, 19-37.
41. Knott, B., Fyall, A. and Jones, I., 2015, The nation branding opportunities provided by a sport mega-event: South Africa and the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Journal of Destination Marketing & Management, Vol. 4, No. 1, PP. 46-56.
42. Kuo, N.-T.; Cheng, Y.-S.; Chang, K.-C. and Chuang, L.-Y., 2018, The asymmetric effect of tour guide service quality on tourist satisfaction. Journal of Quality Assurance in Hospitality & Tourism, Vol. 19, No. 4, PP. 521-542.
43. Leclerc, D. and Martin, J. N., 2004, Tour guide communication competence: French, German and American tourists' perceptions. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, Vol. 28, No. 3-4, PP. 181-200.
44. Lin, W., 2016, Re-Assembling (aero) mobilities: perspectives beyond the West. Mobilities, Vol. 11, No. 1, PP. 49-65.
45. Lin, Y.; Lin, M. and Chen, Y. -C., 2017, How tour guides’ professional competencies influence on service quality of tour guiding and tourist satisfaction: An exploratory research. International Journal of Human Resource Studies, Vol. 7, No. 1, PP. 1-19.
46. Mak, A. H.; Wong, K. K. and Chang, R. C., 2011, Critical issues affecting the service quality and professionalism of the tour guides in Hong Kong and Macau. Tourism Management, Vol. 32, No. 6, PP. 1442-1452.
47. Mckercher, B. and Lau, G., 2008, Movement patterns of tourists within a destination. Tourism Geographies, Vol. 10, No. 3, PP. 355-374.
48. Miller, J.; Keller, C. P. and Yore, L. D., 2005, Suggested geographic information literacy for K-12. International Research in Geographical & Environmental Education, Vol. 14, No. 4, PP. 243-250.
49. Mohammad Khani, K., 2008, The Role of Tour Guides on Satisfaction of Cultural Tourists: An Intelligent Emotional Guides Model, Cultural Management Journal, Second Year, No. 2, PP. 124-113.
50. Momeni, Mansour and Ghiyomi-Falay, Ali (2008). Statistical analysis using SPSS New Book Publishing, Second Edition. Moon, H. and Han, H., 2019, Tourist experience quality and loyalty to an island destination: The moderating impact of destination image. Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing, Vol. 36, No. 1, PP. 43-59.
51. Moshtaghaghi, N. Kh.; Vahdatnejad, H. and Ghasemigol, M., 2017, Providing a Tour Guides System Awareness for the Group Tourists, Journal of Planning and Development of Tourism, No. 23, PP. 59-76.
52. Nicolau, J. L., 2008, Characterizing tourist sensitivity to distance. Journal of Travel Research, Vol. 47, No. 1, PP. 43-52.
53. Noh, J. and Vogt, C., 2013, Modelling information use, image, and perceived risk with intentions to travel to East Asia. Current issues in tourism, Vol. 16, No. 5, PP. 455-476.
54. Pereira, A. M., 2015, Tour guides and destination image: Evidence from Portugal. Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Management, Vol. 3, No. 7-8, PP. 129-150.
55. Rickard, L. N.; Scherer, C. W. and Newman, S. B., 2011, Exploring attribution of responsibility for visitor safety in a US national park. Health, risk & society, Vol. 13, No. 6, PP. 527-545.
56. Smith, W. W.; Pan, B.; Li, X. and Zhang, G., 2009, Conceptualizing the impact of geographical ignorance on online trip planning. Tourism Geographies, Vol. 11, No. 3, PP. 350-368.
57. Terkenli, T. S., 2018, Tourism: beyond the pleasure of practicing geography. Tour Geogr, Vol. 20, No. 1, PP. 170-171.
58. Tosun, C. and Temizkan, R., 2004, Türkiye’nin dış tanıtım ve ülke imajında turist rehberlerinin rolü. 1. Balıkesir Ulusal Turizm Kongresi Bildirileri, 15-16.
59. Tsaur, S.-H. Teng, H.-Y., 2017, Exploring tour guiding styles: The perspective of tour leader roles. Tourism Management, Vol. 59, PP. 438-448.
60. Tsaur, S. H., Yen, C. H., & Chen, C. L. (2010). Independent tourist knowledge and skills. Annals of Tourism Research, 37(4), 1035-1054.
61. Turner, K. L. and Makhija, M. V., 2012, The role of individuals in the information processing perspective. Strategic Management Journal, Vol. 33, No. 6, PP. 661-680.
62. Turner, S. and Leydon, J., 2012, Improving geographic literacy among first-year undergraduate students: Testing the effectiveness of online quizzes. Journal of Geography, Vol. 111, No. 2, PP. 54-66.
63. Wilson, E. and Little, D. E., 2005, A “relative escape”? The impact of constraints on women who travel solo. Tourism Review International, Vol. 9, No. 2, PP. 155-175.
64. Wong, J.-Y. and Yeh, C., 2009, Tourist hesitation in destination decision making. Annals of Tourism Research, Vol. 36, No. 1, PP. 6-23.
65. Zahedi, M. and Bilali, A., 2009, Patrol guide, Isfahan: Chahar Bagh.
66. Ziaie, M. and Ferani, L., 2011, Evaluation of European Tourists in the Performance of Tour Guides in Iran, Journal of Tourism Management Studies, No. 15, P. 29.
67. Zengin, B.; Batman, O. and Yıldırgan, R., 2004, Seyahat acentalarının turist rehberlerinden beklentilerine yönelik bir araştırma. I. Balıkesir Ulusal Turizm Kongresi Bildirileri 15-16 Nisan 2004, 366-376.