Document Type : Research Paper
1 Professor of Faculty of Geography, University of Tehran, Tehran
2 PhD in Geography and Rural Planning, University of Tehran, Tehran
3 Associate Professor of Geography and Rural Planning, Kharazmi University, Tehran
38. Ahmadi, A.; Mojaradi, Q. and Badsar, M., 2017, The effects of designing and removing rural housing on the quality of life of residents of rural area of Urmia, Journal of Environmental studies, No. 2, PP. 433-445. (In Persian)
39. Azami, M.; Samian, M. and Ansari, E., 2017, Analysis of the Effects of Implementation of the Improvement Plan, Case Study: Verkaneh Village, Hamedan, Journal of Human Settlement Planning Studies, No. 39, PP. 315-337. (In Persian)
40. Bakhshi, Z., 2010, Investigating the Problems of Rural Residential Reliance Supporters Using Factor Analysis Method, Sabzevar, Master's Thesis, Supervisor: Motie Langroudi, University of Tehran, Faculty of Geography. (In Persian)
41. Rostamalezadeh, V. and Ghasemi Ardehayee, A., 2012, Effects of Rural Mortgage Lending on Rural Life, Journal of Housing and Rural Environment, No. 139, PP. 67-84. (In Persian)
42. Romiani, A.; Sojasy Qeidari, H. and Mansouri, K., 2018, Structural-Functional Analysis of Rural Housing with Sustainable Development Approach, Case Study: East Romshgan Village, Kohdasht Township, Housing and Rural Environment, No. 162, PP. 55-70. (In Persian)
43. Riahi, V.; Parizadi, T. and Sangin Ostadi, Ali., 2017, Analysis of housing supply patterns in rural areas, Case: Taibad Bakhrz Town, Journal of Space Economics and Rural Development, No. 20, PP. 137-154. (In Persian)
44. Zargar, Akbar, 2007, An Introduction to the Recognition of Rural Architecture in Iran, Shahid Beheshti University Press, Fourth Edition, Tehran. (In Persian)
45. Zargar, A. and Hatami Khanaghahi, T., 2014, Effective Factors on the Design of Rural Housing, Housing and Rural Environment, No. 148, PP. 45-62. (In Persian)
46. Zargar, A.; Sartipipoor, M.; Miri, S.H. and Sheikh Taheri, H., 2015, Designing and Formation of a Rural House Based on Older Architects, A Case Study: Garmsar County Villages, Housing and Rural Environment, No. 158, PP. 1-20. (In Persian)
47. Ziari, S.; Farhoudi, R.; Pourahmad, A. and Hataminejad, H., 2017, Housing Supply Model for Low-income Groups, Case Study: Karaj City, Human Geography Research, No. 49, PP. 869-883. (In Persian)
48. Sajjadi Ghaemmaghami, P.; Pourdihimi, Sh. and Zarghami, I., 2010, Principles of Social Stability in Residential Complexes from the Viewpoint of Iranian Experts and Experts, Sufeh Magazine, No. 51, PP. 76-88. (In Persian)
49. Sirtipipour, M., 2011, Phenomenology of Rural Housing, Housing and Rural Environment, No. 133, PP. 3-14. (In Persian)
50. Sanaei Moghadam, S. and Mohammadi Yeganeh, B., 2017, Analysis of Factors Affecting Rural Housing Sustainability, Case Study: Rural Settlements in Charosa District, Kohgiluyeh, Geospatial Thought Journal, No. 16, PP. 119-132. (In Persian)
51. Shateri, M.; Hajipour, M. and Aghajanpour, P., 2016, Examining the Physical and Functional Transformations of Iranian Rural Homes, Case Study: Shaskoh District, Ghaenat City, Housing and Rural Environment, No. 153, PP. 57-72. (In Persian)
52. Sadeghloo, T. and Azizi, S., 2017, Evaluation of the Effects of Housing Renovation and Housing Improvement on the Quality of the Rural Environment, Case Study: Rural District of Shirvān, Geography and Planning Magazine, No. 61, PP. 223-240. (In Persian)
53. Salahi Isfahani, G.; Mirza Ali, M. and Saadin, H., 2017, Study and Analysis of the Effects of Housing Design on the Pattern of Rural Housing, Case Study: Sultanali Village of Gonbad Kavous County, Journal of Psychology and Environment, No. 157, PP. 102 -116. (In Persian)
54. Sidayi, S. E. and Ghasemian, Z., 2012, Investigating the process of functional changes in rural houses, Case study: Gorji Mahalla village, Behshahr city, Mazandaran province, Journal of Spatial Planning, No. 5, PP. 87-106. (In Persian)
55. Abdollahi, S.; BozarjoMhori, Kh. and Soltani, R., 2015, Investigating the Efficiency of Government Facilities in Strengthening and Architecture, Rural Housing, Case Study: Sarjam Village, Housing and Rural Environment, No. 149, PP. 67-78. (In Persian)
56. Anabestani, A., 2017, Planning of Rural Homes in Iran, First Edition, Tehran: Simaye danesh Publication. (In Persian)
57. Annabestani, A.; Behzadi, S. and Anzaei, E., 2018, Investigating the Impact of Rural Housing Pattern on the Lifestyle of Villagers in Neka City, Journal of Geographic Space, No. 27, PP. 35-52. (In Persian)
58. Einali, J.; Mohammadi Yeganeh, B. and Khaledinia, M.T., 2015, Effects of Housing Improvement in Economic Development Effects of Rural Homes, Case Study: shamshir Village in Paveh, Journal of Rural Space Economics, No. 4, PP. 191-209. (In Persian)
59. Einifar, A. and Fallah, E., 2018, Territory in Iran's desert margin housing, Case study: The scope of the realms of housing in the three districts of Agda, Housing and Rural Environment, No. 161, PP. 45-60. (In Persian)
60. Ghaffari, S.R. and Miri, A., 2017, Spatial Processes in Typology of Rural Housing, Case Study: Chaharmahal & Bakhtiari Province, qarbi Kiar village, Journal of Physical Development Planning, Vol. 2, No. 3, PP. 117-128. (In Persian)
61. Faezi, S.F.; Elyasi, M.R. and Rafieyan Behabadi, M., 2017, The Effect of Rural Housing Reform on the Quality of Sima and the View of the Village, A Case Study: Ahmadabad Village, Bahabad, Housing and Rural Environment, No. 21, PP. 57-79. (In Persian)
62. Fateh, Mohammad, 2009, Rural Architecture 1 and 2, Noavaran Publications, First Edition, Tehran.
63. Farasati, F.; Mozaffar, F.; Nasrollahi, F. and Molaee Heshjin, N., 2018, Environmental quality analysis of indigenous dwellings in the mountainous areas of Gilan with an emphasis on thermal comfort, Case study: Dosaldeh Roodbar Village, Journal of Planning Human Settlements, No. 42, PP. 1-17. (In Persian)
64. Fazlali, Z.; Poor Taheri, M. and Roknaddin Eftekhari, A.R., 2018, Study of rural housing changes in Mazandaran province, Human Geography Research, No. 2, PP. 339-354. (In Persian)
65. Ghasemi Siani, M.; Afrakhteh, H.; Riahi, V. and Azizpour, F., 2018, Explaining Structural-Functional Reforms of Housing and Rural Housing, A Case Study: bon Rood and jolgeh District of Isfahan, Journal of Physical Development Planning, No. 6, PP. 47-64. (In Persian)
66. Ghadiri Masoum, M.; Rezvani, M. R.; Ghadermarzi, H. and Bahmani, A., 2018, Comparative Analysis of Rural Housing Indices Using Vikor Technique, Case Study: Dehgolan villages, Geography and Human Relations, No. 2, PP. 890-908. (In Persian)
67. Karimzadeh, H.; Zaheri, M. and Khaleghi, A., 2018, An Analysis of the Spatial Reflection of Rural Housing Rehabilitation after Earthquake, Case Study: Sina Village, city Varzaghan, Journal of Rural Research and Planning, No. 21, PP. 123-140. (In Persian)
68. Kochakian, M.; Ivazian, S.; Diba, D. and Nowruz Borazjani, V., 2017, Redefining the concept of housing and housing based on economic and social components, Journal of Urban Management, No. 49, PP. 263-286. (In Persian)
69. Lotfi, A. Q.; Ahmadi, M. and Hassanzadeh, F., 2009, Indicators and Indicators of Rural Housing Planning and Policy in Iran, Journal of Environmental Regulation, No. 7, PP. 89-109. (In Persian)
70. Mohammadi Yeganeh, B.; Cheraghi, M. and Islami, L., 2017, Analysis of the effects of housing rehabilitation credits on the sense of security of rural households, case study: mojezat village, Zanjan city, Journal of physical development planner,Vol. 7, PP. 81-98. (In Persian)
71. Mohammadi Yeganeh, B.; Cheraghi, M. and Islami, L., 2017, An Analysis of the Effects of Rural Housing Renewal Credit on its Production Function, Case Study: mojezat Village, Zanjan City, Housing and Rural Environment, No. 158, PP. 51- 62. (In Persian)
72. Mohammadi Yeganeh, B.; Cheraghi, M.; Jamshidi, M. K. and Emami, M., 2017, An Analysis of Economic Indicators Effective in the Development of Rural Housing Function, Case Study: Ghani Biglou Rural District, Zanjan Town, Housing and Rural Environment, No. 160, PP. 35-44. (In Persian)
73. Mosapour, M.Y., 2018, Reflection of the concept of decorating in rural housing in Iran, Case study: Housing decorations in Evan village, Qazvin province, Housing and rural environment, No. 162, PP. 3-20. (In Persian)
74. Frimpong, A., 2011, Sheltering and housing recovery after disasters: Dissecting the problems of policy implementation and possible solutions, International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, Vol. 1, No. 20, PP. 1-12.
75. Li, T.; Long, H.; Liu, Y. and Tu, Sh., 2015, Multiscale analysis of rural housing land transition under China'srapid urbanization: The case of Bohai Rim, Habitat International, Vol. 48, PP. 227-238.
76. Liu, W.; Spaargaren, G.; Mol, A.; Heerink, N. and Wang, C., 2014, Low carbon rural housing provision in China: Participation and decision making, Journal of Rural Studies, Vol. 35, PP. 80-90.
77. Manoj, P.K., 2010, Prospects and Problems of Housing Microfinance in India: Evidence from “Bhavanashree” Project in Kerala State, European Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Sciences, Issue 19.
78. Meia, G.C., 2011, Rural structures in the tropics: design and development.