32. Ahmadi, Shirko and Tavakoli, Morteza, 2016, Assessment and assessment of the stability of neighborhoods in the city of Sardasht, Geography and Urban-Regional Development, No. 20, PP. 153-170.
35. Azar, Adel and Rajabzadeh, Ali, 2010, Applied Decision Making, MADM Approach, Fourth Edition, Tehran: Publishing Ghazn Danesh.
37. Barzegar, Sadegh; Diosalar, Asadollah; Ghorbani, Alireza and Sedaghat, Mehdi, 2017, Measurement and Evaluation of Social Sustainability in Small Towns (Case Study: Small Towns of Mazandaran Province), Quarterly Journal of Urban Structure and Urban Studies, Vol. 4, No. 14, PP. 7-30.
38. Connelly, S., 2007, Mapping sustainable development as a contested concept, Local Environment, Vol. 12, No. 3, PP. 259-278.
39. Dempsey, N.; Brown, C. and Bramely, G., 2012, The key to sustainable urban development in uk cities? The influence of density on social sustainability, Volume77, Progress in planning, N77. PP. 89-141, www.elsevier.com/ locate/pplann
40. Fattahi, Ahdallah et al., 2013, Measurement and prioritization of social sustainability in rural areas of Delfan city using Vickour decision-making model (Case study: North Khavaveh rural district), Journal of Regional Planning, No. 11, PP. 65-78.
42. Ghorbani, Rasool and Azimi, Mitra, 2014, The Impact of Municipality Revenue Structure on Urban Development Using Correlation Coefficient and Factor Analysis (Case Study of Mashhad), Journal of Urban Planning and Research, Vol. 5, No. 18, PP. 115-132.
43. Holden, A., 2008, Environment and Tourism, London: Routledge.
44. Hosseini, Seyed Hadi et al., 2015, An analysis of the evaluation of the quality of social sustainability in the regions of two and three cities of Sabzevar, Geography and Urban-Regional Development, No. 14, PP. 47-70.
51. Hushyar, Hasan and Sharifi, Bayazid, 2017, Evaluation of the stability of neighborhoods in border cities (Case study: Neighborhoods of the city of Piranshahr), Urban Area Studies Journal, Vol. 4, No. 1.
52. Mafi, Ezzataleh and Abdolahzadeh, Mahdi, 2017, Sociological Sustainability Assessment of Mashhad Metropolis, Two Scientific Papers on Urban Ecology, 8(1), PP. 63-76.
53. Maleki, Saeed and Daman Bagh, Safieh, 2013, Evaluation of sustainable urban development indicators with emphasis on social, physical and urban indicators (case study of Ahwaz city's eight regions), Urban planning studies, Vol. 1, No. 3, PP. 29-54.
54. Mohammadi Dehsheshmeh, Mostafa and Alizadeh, Hadi, 2014, Measurement of Regional Sustainable Development Indicators in West Azarbaijan Province, Journal of Economic and Regional Development, Vol. 20, No. 7, PP. 51-76.
55. Mohammadi, Hossein et al., 2011, Estimation of social capital in different regions of Mashhad and the presentation of strategies to improve it in line with the duties of the municipality, Urban Management, Special issue, PP. 237-258.
56. Mokhtari Malekabadi, Reza et al., 2014, Measurement and evaluation of socio-cultural sustainability indicators in extractive cities (case study: Assaluyeh extraction city), Urban Research & Planning, Vol. 19, No. 19, PP. 91-110.
57. Momeni, Mostafa; Sarrafi, Mozaffar and Ghasemi-Khozansi, Mohammad, 2008, Structure and Functioning of Religious Cultural Tourism and the Need for Integrated Management in Mashhad Metropolis, Geography and Development Magazine, Vol. 11, PP. 13-38.
58. Momenpour Ali Abad, Ahad and Zakhooraghi, Kianoush, 2018, Evaluation of social sustainability among citizens of informal settlements of Hamadan Imam Hesar, Journal of Research on Planning of Human Settlements, Vol. 13, No. 3, PP. 679-696.
59. Mosa Kazemi, Seyyed Mehdi, 2013, Spatial Distribution of Population and Marathi Dynamics in Iranian Cities, 1956- 2011, Quarterly of Space-Based Planning, Vol. 1, No. 3.
60. Nazarian, Asghar, 2006, Urban Geography of Iran, Tehran: Payame Noor University Press, (7).
61. Nesteran, Mahin et al., 2013, Evaluation of Social Sustainability Indices Using Network Analysis Process (ANP), Applied Sociology, Vol. 24, No. 3, PP. 155-173.
62. N.Gladwin, Thomas., J.Kennelly, James, Krause, Tara-Shelomith., 1995, Shifting Paradigms for Sustainable Development: Implication for Management Theory and Research, Academy of Management Review, Vol. 204, PP. 874-907.
63. Opricovic, S. and Tzeng, G.H., 2007, Extend Vikor method in Copmromise with outranking methods, European. Journal of Operational Research, PP. 514-529.
64. Pouya Consulting Engineers, Shahin Bana, 2011, Master Plan of Mahabad City, Vol. II.
66. Sarai, Mohammad Hossein et al., 2013, Analysis and evaluation of socioeconomic indicators of sustainable development in Maybod Historical Townships, Geographical Survey of the Year, Vol. 28, No. 1, PP. 178-205.
67. Sarvar, Rahim and Mousavi, Mirjanj, 2011, Evaluation of Sustainable Development of Cities in West Azarbaijan Province, Journal of the Iranian Geographic Society, Vol. 1, No. 28, PP. 7-8.
68. Shafia, Mohammad Ali and Shafia, Saeed, 2012, The Study of the Relationship between Sustainable Social Development and Social Capital (Case Study: Residents of the Informal Neighborhood of Shemiran), Applied Sociology, Vol. 23, No. 2, PP. 139-164.
69. Statistical Yearbook of West Azerbaijan Province, 2012, Ministry of Interior, West Azarbaijan Governorate, Planning Deputy.
70. Tehran Municipality Studies and Planning Center, 2013, Communication of Social Sustainability with City Form, Deputy Director of Studies and Planning of Infrastructure Affairs and Master Plan.
71. United Nation, 2004, World Urbanization Prospects: The 2003 revision. Department of Economic and Social Affairs, New York: United Nations.
72. Vallance, S. et al., 2011, what is social sustainable ility; A clarification of concepts. Geoform 42, PP. 342-348, Journal home page.www.elsevier. com/ locate/ geoforum.
73. Varol, C.; Ercoskun, O. and Gurer, Y., 2010, Local participatory mechanisms and collective actions for sustainable urban development in Turkey, Habitat International. xxx. Article in Press.
74. Vazazadeh, Sajedeh; Naghdi, Asadollah and Ayasheh, Ali, 2015, Components of Sustainability in Iran Development Plans, Journal of Social Development Studies, Vol. 7, No. 2, PP. 45-59.
75. Yari Hesar, Arastu et al., 2011, Measurement and Assessment Sustainability of the Rural District of Tehran Metropolis, Rural research, Second period, No. 8, PP. 89-122.