30. Abdi Daneshpour, Z., 1999, Analysis of Spatial Imbalance in Cities, Case Study: Tehran, Journal of Sufeh, Vol. 9, No. 29, PP. 57-34. (In Persian)
31. Afshar Haghighi, F., 1992, Masjed Soleiman without oil, Master's Thesis, Department of Urbanism (Urban and Regional Planning), Faculty of Fine Arts, Tehran University. (In Persian)
32. Amiri, S. N., 2015, Iranian Cities Oil, Persian Gulf Publishing, First Edition. (In Persian)
33. Asgari, A., 2011, Spatial Statistics analysis using Arc GIS, Tehran, Publications of Tehran Municipality Information and Communication Technology Organization. (In Persian)
34. Balyani, S., 2017, Spatial analysis of annual precipitation of Khuzestan province; An approach of spatial regressions analysis, Journal of Researches in Geographical Sciences, Vol. 16, No. 43, PP. 125-147. (In Persian)
35. Bang-jun, W.; Min, Zh. and Feng, J., 2009, Analyzing on the selecting behavior of mining cities,industrial transition based on the view point of sustainable development: a perspective of evolution ary game, Journal of Procedia Earth and Planetary Science, Vol. 1, No. 1, PP.1647-1653.
36. Besharatifar, S.; Ghaderi, E. and Pishgahifard, Z., 2017, Assessing Sustainable development strategies in Oil Towns (Case Study: the City of Abadan), Journal of Geography (Regional Planning), Vol. 6, No. 4, PP. 53-67. (In Persian)
37. Dadashpoor, H.; Rostami, F. and Alizadeh, B., 2014, Analysis of justice distribution of urban services and the spatial distribution pattern in Hamadan city, Journal of Urban Studies, Vol. 3, No. 12, PP. 5-18. (In Persian)
38. Dadashpour, H. and Rostami, F., 2011, Investigation and analysis of urban public services distribution from the perspective of spatial equity: The case of Yasuj City,Journal of Geography and Regional Development, No. 16, PP. 171-198. (In Persian)
39. Eck, J. E.; Chainey, S.; Cameron, J.G.; Leitner, M. and Wilson, R.E., 2009, Mapping Crime: Understanding Hot Spots, Translators: Mohsen Kalantari and Maryam Shokohi, Zanjan, Azar Kelk Publications. (In Persian)
40. Fallah Ghalhari, Gh. and Kadkhoda, E., 2017, The Evaluation of the Spatial Structure of Mashhad Plain Precipitation in the Last Half-Century, Journal of Hydrogeomorphology, Vol. 3, No. 11, PP. 39-57. (In Persian)
41. Fallahpasand, A., 2004, Look at the problems of the metropolis of Tehran in public and service spaces, Journal of Abadi, No. 43-44, PP. 94-97. (In Persian)
42. Farid, Y., 1999, Geography and Urbanology, Third edition, Tabriz, Publication of Tabriz University. (In Persian)
43. Ghadiri, M., 2010, Explaining the Socio-Spatial differentiation of the Tehran metropolitan area vulnerability to earthquake, 4th International Congress of Geographers of the Islamic World, 14-16 April, Zahedan, Sistan and Baluchestan University. (In Persian)
44. Iranian Statistics Center, 2016, Population and Housing Public Census Report. [On line]: www.amar.org.ir. (In Persian)
45. Jafari, H.; Hasanpour, S.; Rahili Khorasani, L. and Pourahmad, A., 2014, Selection and space-pla ce analyzes pollution and air pollution sources in the big city of Kermanshah, Journal of Environmental Studies, Vol. 40, No. 1, PP. 51-64. (In Persian)
46. Khalifehgholi, M., 1997, Strategic Planning of Spatial Development of Industrial Cities,Case Study: Isfahan City, Master's Thesis, Department of Urbanism (Urban and Regional Planning), Faculty of Architecture and Urbanism, Shahid Beheshti University. (In Persian)
47. Lee, J. and Wong, D., 2001, Statistical Analysis with Arc View GIS, New York, Wiley (publisher) 1st Ed.
48. Lotfi, H.; Edalatkhah, F. and Vazirpour, Sh., 2010, Urban management and its place in promoting the rights of citizens,Journal of New Attitudes in Human Geography, Vol. 2, No. 1, PP. 101-110. (In Persian)
49. Lotfi, S.; Manochehri, A. and Ahaar, H., 2013, City and Social Justice: Analyzing Neighborhoods Inequality (Case Study: Maragheh Neighborhood),Journal of Geographic research, Vol. 28, No. 2, PP. 69-92. (In Persian)
50. Mashhadzadeh Dehaghani, N., 2008, An Analysis of Urban Planning Features in Iran, Tehran Publication of University of Science and Technology. (In Persian)
51. Mirabadi, M.; Rajabi, A. and Mahdavi Hajilouie., M., 2018, Spatial imbalance and measuring the effective factors on spatial concentration and segregation in the city of Mahabad, Jouranal of Geographic Space, Vol. 18, No. 62, PP. 255-274. (In Persian)
52. Mirabadi, M.; Rajabi, A. and Mehdavi Hajilouei, M., 2016, An analysis on spatial heterogeneous in urban areas with emphasis on the rule of the poor and low level tissues and settlements (Case study: the city of Mahabad), Journal of Geographical Space, No. 55, PP. 17-43. (In Persian)
53. Mokhtari Malekabadi, R.; Marsousi, N.; Hosseini, S. A. and Gholami, M., 2014, Measurement and Evaluation of Socio-Cultural Sustainability Indicators in Extracted Cities (Case Study: Assaluyeh Extraction City), Journal of Research and Planning Urban, Vol. 5, No. 19, PP. 91-110. (In Persian)
54. Mousavi, M., 2012, Sustainable City Form and Social Justice (Case Study; City of Miandoab), Journal of Human Geography, Vol. 44, No. 80, PP. 177-192. (In Persian)
55. Pour Ahmad, A.; Ziari, K. and Mohammadi, R., 2010, Spatial Distribution Pattern of Urban Use in Oil-rich Cities (Case Study of Douganbadan City), Journal of Geographical Researches, Vol. 25, No. 1, PP. 21-50. (In Persian)
56. Scott, L. and Getis, A., 2008, Spatial statistics. In Kemp K (Ed) Encyclopedia of geographic informations. Sage, Thousand Oaks, CA.
57. Shirazi, M., 2014, Urban Image and Tourist Attractions of Abadan, Afrand Publication, Second Edition. (In Persian)
58. Taghvaie, A.A.; Bemanian, M.R.; Pourjafar, M.R. and Bahrampour, M., 2015, Assessment of spatial justice theory of justice; Case: 22 districts of Tehran, Journal of Urban Management, Vol. 14, No. 38, PP. 391-423. (In Persian)
59. Talen, E., 1998, Visualizing Fairness, Equity Maps for Planners, Journal of the American Planning Association, Vol. 64, No. 1, PP. 22-38.
60. Talen, E. and Anselin, L., 1998, Assessing Spatial Equity: An Evaluation of Measures of Accessibility to Public Playgrounds, Journal of Environment and Planning A, Vol. 30, No. 4, PP. 595-613.
61. Tarazaga, P.; Sterba-Boatwright, B. and Wijewardena, K., 2007, Euclidean distance matrices: special subsets, systems of coordinates and multibalanced matrices, Computational & Applied Mathematics, Vol. 26, No. 3, PP. 415-438.
62. Tarh O Amayesh Consulting Engineers, 2011, Detailed Plan of Abadan city, Ministry of Roads and Urban Development. (In Persian)
63. Tsou, K.W.; Hung, Y.T. and Chang, Y.L., 2005, An accessibility-based integrated measure of relative spatial equity in urban public facilities. Cities, Vol.22, No. 6, PP. 424-435.
64. Varesi, H. R.; Ghaed Rahmati, S. and Bastanifar, I., 2007, A Survey of Urban Services Distribution on Population Spatial Imbalance, Case Study: Regions of Isfahan City, Journal of Geography and Development, Vol. 5, No. 9, PP. 91-106. (In Persian)
65. Vista Consulting Engineers, 2001, Compilation of Urban Services per capita, First volume, Tehran, Publications of the Municipal Organization. (In Persian)
66. Zhao, P., 2013, The impact of urban sprawl on social segregation in Beijing and a limited role for spatial planning. Journal of Econimic and Social Geography, Vol. 104, No. 5, PP. 571-587.