11. Antikainen, H., 2013, Using the Hierarchical Pathfinding A* Algorithm in GIS to Find Paths through Rasters with Nonuniform Traversal Cost, ISPRS Int. J. Geo-Inf, Vol. 2, No. 12, PP. 996-1014.
12. Army Geographical Organization, 2011, Gilan and Qazvin Province Map.
13. Bazargan, Mehdi and Amir-Fakherian, Mostafa, 2018, Optimum Routing of Emergency Relief Vehicles at the Time of Accidents Using a Routing Algorithm in GIS Case Study: Mashhad City, Geographical Survey Quarterly, Thirty-Second Year, No. 3, PP. 35-51.
14. Bertolini, M. and Braglia, M ., 2006, Application of the AHP methodology in making a proposal for a public work contract, International Journal of Project Managemen, Vol. 24, No. 5, PP. 422-430.
15. Changa, K.F.; Chiangb, C.M. and Chouc, P.C., 2007, Adapting aspects of GB Tool 200`searching for suitability in Taiwan, Building and Environment, Vol. 16, No. 42, PP. 310-316.
16. Coello, C.A., 2018, Evolutionary Algorithms for Solving Multi-Objective Problems, Springer Science, Business Media, LLC, P. 105.
17. Collischon, W. and Pillar, J.V., 2000, A direction dependent least cost path algorithm for roads and canals, International Journal of Geographic Information System, Vol. 12, No.18, PP. 491 -508.
18. Douglas, D.H., 1994, Least Cost Path in GIS using accumulated cost surface and slope line, Journal of HIG, Vol. 3, No.12, PP. 37-51.
19. Ghodsipour, Hasan, 2000, Issues in Multi-criteria Decision Making, Analytical Hierarchy Process, Tehran: Amir Kabir University Press.
20. Golfa Sefidi, Majid and Farid Karimipour and Mohammad Ali Sharifi, 2016, Presenting a Time-Based Maritime Navigation Model for Optimizing Travel Time, Considering the Environmental Factors of Navigation, Quarterly Journal of Science and Technology Mapping, Vol. 5, No. 4, PP. 255-268. .
21. Graham, S. and Royce, P., 2001, the use of GIS technology in highway routeselection, http://www.uoguelph.Ca/geography/filetran/geog 4480-w2001/group.
22. Grazi, F.J., 2016, Spatial organization, Transport, and climate change, comparing instrument of spatial planning and policy, Sciencedirect, Ecological economic, Vol. 21, No. 67, PP. 625-639.
23. Husdal, J., 1999, How to make straight line square, Thesis for the MSc at University of Leicester, Thesis-MSc-in-GIS, PP.1- 73.
24. Jacobs, E. and Voung, G., 2001, Routing a high speed Railway: A GIS Approach, http://www.uoguelph.ca/geography/filetran/geog4480_w2001/group11/index.htm.
25. Karam, Abd ol-Amir, 2008, Analysis of Land Suitability for Autonomous Development in the Northwest Shiraz Axis Using the Multi-criteria Evaluation Approach in the GIS Environment, Journal of Geographical Research, Vol. 38, No. 3, PP. 93-106.
26. Karam, Amir, 2008, Application of Analytical Hierarchy Process Analysis Process in Land Evaluation for Physical Development Based on Natural Factors (Case Study: Shiraz Urban Collection, Geographic Sciences, Vol. 8, No. 11, PP. 54-33.
27. Lupien, A.E.; Moreland, W.H. and Dangermond, J., 1987, Network analysis in GIS. Photogrammetric Engineering and remote sensing, Vol. 53, No. 21, PP. 1417-1421.
28. Mahini, Salman and Abdolrasol Abedian and Sahar Alizadeh and Afshin Khorasani, 2015, using the shortest route algorithm for road routing in Kurdokwai, Bandar Gaz and Golghah, Quarterly Journal of Geographic Space, Vol. 5, No. 15, p. 90-77.
29. Michael, H.; Karen, R. and Smilowitz, B.B., 2013, A continuous approximation approach for assessment routing in disaster relief, Transportation Research, Part B, Vol. 50, No. 17, PP. 20-41.
30. Mir-Abdollahi, Kamal; Ardakani, Ali and Karami, Jalal, 2014, Determination of optimal Yazd-Ardakan interurban train route using fuzzy logic, first conference on advanced models of spatial analysis, Yazd Azad University, March-March, PP.1-11
31. Moffat, T. and Hankard, P., 1998, Strategic ecological assessment of road development, http://www.cis-web.org.uk/downloads/casestudy2.pdf. PP. 9-16.
33. Musolino, G.; Antonio, P.; Rindone, C. and Vitetta, A., 2012, Travel time forecasting and dynamic routes design for emergency vehicles, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 87, No. 32, PP. 193-202.
34. Saaty, T.L., 1980, The Analytic Hierarchy Process, Mcgraw, New York.
35. Smith, M.; Goodchild, M. and Longley, P., 2012, Geospatial Analysis, Matador.
36. Stefanakis, E. and Kavouras, M., 1995, Determination of the optimum path on the earth surface, proc 17th International Cartographic Association Conference, Spain, PP. 268-282.
37. Tomlin, D., 1999, Geographic information Systems and Cartographic Modeling, Prentice-Hall Inc., New Jersey, PP. 119-122.
38. Vasconcelos, J.A. and Dias, A.H.F., 2010, Multiobjective Genetic Algorithms Applied to Solve Optimization Problems, Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 14, No. 5, PP. 58-71.
39. Zero, L.; Bersani, C.; Paolucci, M. and Sacile, R., 2017, Multi-Objective Shortest Path Problem with Deterministic and Fuzzy Cost Functions Applied to Hazmat Transportation on a Road Network, In Models and Technologies for Intelligent Transportation Systems (MT-ITS), 2017 5th IEEE International Conference on , PP. 238-243.
40. Zolfaghari, Akram and Kerkaabadi, Zeynab, 2013, Intelligent Routing of Relief Assets Using the Game Theory Algorithm. Case Study: Semnan, Transportation Engineering, Vol. 5, No. 1, PP. 19-32.