35. Aeini, Mohammad and Ardestani, Z.A.S, 2010, Regeneration and people participation pyramid", an appraisal criteria of brown field development programs (case study the viewpoint of regularizing and supporting of the construction and supply of housing (RSCSH) law to rehabilitation and regeneration of urban distressed areas (UDAS). Quarterly Hoviatshahri, Vol. 3, No. 5, PP. 47-58. (In Persian)
36. Ahwaz Municipality, 2018, Ahwaz Municipality Information Center: http://www.ahvaz.ir/Default.aspx?tabid=108. (In Persian)
37. Anderson, W. P., Kanaroglou, P. S. and Miller, E. J, 1996. Urban form, energy andthe environment: a review of issues, evidenceand policy. Urban Studies, Vol. 33, No.1, PP 7-35.
38. Arjmandi Abasi, P., 2009, The feasibility of in-space development in Iran using the GIS tool Case study of Deh Vanak neighborhood, MSc Thesis, Tehran University, Tehran. (In Persian)
39. Arvin, Mahmoud; Pour Ahmad, Ahmad and Zanganeh Shahraki, Saeed, 2018, Wastewater source for the purpose of interpolation adjustment, Case Study: Ahwaz City. Journal of Geographical Space Preparation, Seventh Year, No. 26, PP. 163-181
40. Berdi Annamoradnejad, R.; Roradeh, H. and Ahmadinejad, S., 2013, Analyzing sustainable development in urban zones of Mega-cities (A case study of Isfahan). Journal of SHAHR-Ha, Vol. 1, No. 2, PP. 71-94. (In Persian)
41. Drakaki, S.D., 2000, Third world Cities, Second Edition, Rout ledge, London.
42. Frank, M.K. and Falconer, J.E. 1990, Sufficiency of infrastructure capacity for infill and redevelopment, Journal of urban planning and development, Vol. 116, No. 3, PP. 137-145.
43. Ghani, F., 2014, Planning central Tehran tissue attitude infill development. Master's thesis of Urban Planning, Supervisor: Manouchehr Tabibian, Faculty of Fine Arts, Tehran University. (In Persian)
44. Gharakhloo, M. and Hoseini, S. H., 2006, Indicators of urban sustainable development. Journal of Geography and Regional Development, Vol. 5, No. 8, PP. 157-177. (In Persian)
45. Haidari, J., 2011, Urban distressed areas of Bushehr city and urban development. Ph.D. thesis in Geography and Urban Planning, Supervisor: Mohammad Soleimani, Kharazmi University of Tehran. (In Persian)
46. Hudnut, W., 2001, Comment on J. Terence Farris’s Barriers to using urban infilldevelopment to achieve smart growth, Housing Policy Debate, volume12, Fannie Mae Foundation
47. Jamshidi, M.; Jamshidi, A.L. and Jalalian, E., 2017, Key methods in human geography studies (with emphasis on the rules applicable to the three questions: What? How? And how?). Tehran, AradBook Publishing. (In Persian)
48. Jangjoo, Sh., 2007, The Set of Topics Master's Degree Program in Urban and Regional Planning and Urban Design. Tehran, Behin Negar Publishing. (In Persian)
49. Kienitz, R., 2001, Managing Maryland’s growth: models and guidelines for infill development, Maryland department of planning.
50. Maleki, S. and Damanbagh, S., 2013, Evaluation of sustainable development indexes with emphasis on physical and social indexes and urban services (A case study of Ahvaz city). Journal of SHAHR-Ha, Vol. 1, No. 3, PP. 29-54. (In Persian)
51. Mazini, M., 2008, Articles on urban and urban planning. Tehran, Tehran University Press. (In Persian)
52. Mirkatoli, J. and Hosaini, S.M.H., 2014, Internal lands suitability evaluation for interior development in Gorgan city with using AHP & GIS. Journal of Urban Studies, Vol. 3, No. 9, PP. 69-80. (In Persian)
53. Mirmoghtadaeii, M.; Rafeian, M. and Sangi, E., 2010, Reflection on the concept of infill development and its necessity in urban areas. Magazine of the municipalities, Vol. 10, No. 98, PP. 44-51. (In Persian)
54. MosaKazemi, S.M., 2006, Evaluation of Urban Development; Concepts, Methods and Indicators. Journal of Paik Noor, Vol. 5, No. 2, PP. 9-24. (In Persian)
55. Nanvazadeh, H., 2012, Internal development of the city; Recovery and Regeneration of Inner City of abandoned and abandoned land (recovery area). Case Study: Designing the Military Range of the Officers' Club (Old Government Organ) in Sanandaj. Master's thesis in Urban Design, Faculty of Fine Arts, University of Tehran. (In Persian)
56. Pourahmad, A.; Zangeneh Shahraki, S.; Arvin, M. (2015). Identification of the Physical Fabric Potential to Infill Development Applying Decision Making and GIS Models (case study: Ahvaz), Geography and Sustainability of Environment, Vol. 5, No. 16, PP. 17-37. (In Persian)
57. Rafeian, M., 2007, Value Engineering, Opportunity for the Effectiveness of Urban Projects, Conference on Engineering Value, Tehran. (In Persian)
58. Rafeian, M.; Barati, N. and Aram, M., 2011, Capacity Development Assessment of Brownfield Areas in CBD of Qazvin (On the Basis of Infill Development Approach). Journal of Architecture and Urban Planning, Vol. 3, No. 5, PP. 45-61. (In Persian)
59. Rafeian, M.; Taghvaeii, A.A. and Vahdani, H., 2010, Capacitance of Neighborhood Development in the Sustainable Urban Development Process (Case Study: Kalkata Chi neighborhood, Tabriz city). Sofeh, Vol. 19, No. 49, PP. 93-104. (In Persian)
60. Sangi, E. and Rafieian, M., 2014, Measuring the Desirability of Living in Urban Infill Development with Emphasis on Fuzzy Logic, Case Study: District No. 19 of Tehran Municipality. Armanshahr Architecture & Urban Development Journal, Vol. 6, No. 11, PP. 349-361. (In Persian)
61. Sarvar, H.; Sarvar, R. and Tohidi, M., 2017, Reviews optimal Pattern of Physical Development in Baneh City; Emphasizing on the Infill Development Indices. Journal of Geography and Environmental Studies, Vol. 5, No. 20, PP. 65-82. (In Persian)
62. Sharifian, E., 2010, Infill development, utilization of inner-city capacities. Manzar, Vol. 2, No. 10, PP. 47-50. (In Persian)
63. Sheikhi, H., 2018, Analyzing Environmental Abilities for Urban Development (Case Study: Ilam City). Human Geography Research Quarterly, Vol. 50, No. 1, PP. 127-144. (In Persian)
64. Suchman, Dian, 2008, Developing Successful Infill Housing, Washington, D.C.: Urban Land Institute.
65. Soleimani-damaneh, M. and Zarepisheh, M., 2009, Shannon’s entropy for combining the efficiency results of different DEA models: Method and application. Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 36, PP. 5146-5150.
66. Tarnay, S., 2004, Barriers and Solutions to Land Assembly for infill Development, Urban Land Institute, Land Use Policy Forum Report, Washington.D.C.
67. Teimouri, I.; Farhudi, R.; Rahnemaei, M. T. and Gharakhlu M., 2012, Evaluating Social Sustainability Using Fuzzy Logic (Case Study: Tehran). Geography, Vol. 10, No. 35, PP. 19-39. (In Persian)
68. Vahdani, H., 2005, Feasibility Study of Local Development Capacities for Sustainable Urban Development (Case Study of Kalkata-chi neighborhood) (Tabriz, Iran). Master's thesis, Faculty of Arts and Architecture, Tarbiat Modarres University. (In Persian)
69. Wheeler, S., 2003, Smart infill: Creating More Livable Communities the Bay Area; A Guide for Bay Area Leader, San Francisco: Greenbelt Alliance.
70. Zayyari, K.; Pourahmad, A. and Hamzehpour, R., 2016, Identify and examine the available capacities and potentials of the land focusing on infilling development (Case study: Sardasht city neighborhoods). Urban Management Studies, Vol. 7, No. 24, PP. 79-98. (In Persian).