10. Hohn, U. and Neuer, B., 2006, New Urban Governance: Institutional Change and Consequences for Urban Development. European Planning Studies, Vol. 14, No. 3, PP. 291-298.
12. Jessop, B., 1995, The regulation approach, governance and post-Fordism: Alternative perspectives on economic and political change. Economy and Society, Vol. 24, No. 3, PP. 307-333.
13. Jouve. B., 2008, Urban governance: towards the emergence of a new policy instrument?, Vol. 59, No. 193‐194, September 2008.
14. Kokx, A. and van Kempen, R., 2010, Dutch urban governance: Multi-level or multi-scalar?, European Urban and Regional Studies, Vol. 17, No. 4, PP. 355-369.
15. Kornberger, M., 2012, Governing the City: From Planning to Urban Strategy. Theory, Culture & Society, Vol. 29, No. 2, PP. 84-106.
16. Leitner, H., 1990, Cities in pursuit of economic growth: The local state as entrepreneur. Political Geography Quarterly, Vol. 9, No. 2, PP. 146-170.
17. Mace, A., 2013, Delivering local plans: recognising the bounded interests of local planners within spatial planning. Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, No. 31, PP. 1133-1146.
18. Macleod, G. and Goodwin, M., 1999, Space, scale and state strategy: rethinking urban and regional governance. Progress in Human Geography, Vol. 23, No. 4, PP. 503-527.
19. Mayer, M., 1994, Urban governance in the post-Fordist city. In P. Healey, S. Cameron, S. Davoudi, S. Graham, & A. Madanipour (Eds.), Managing cities: The new urban context (pp. 231–249). Chichester: John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
20. Mccarney, Patricia L; Halfani, Mohammed ; Rodriguez, A., 1995, Towards an understanding of governance: the emergence of an idea and its implications for urban research in developing countries. In: STREN, Richard (Ed.). Urban research in developing countries. Toronto : Centre for Urban and Community Studies, University of Toronto, 1995. v. 4, p. 95-98.
21. Narang, S. and Reutersward, L., 2006, Improved governance and sustainable urban development Strategic planning holds the key. European Journal of Spatial Development http://www. nordregio. se/EJSD/-ISSN, 1650, 9544.
22. Pinson, G., 2002, Political government and governance: Strategic planning and the reshaping of political capacity in Turin. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Vol. 26, No. 3, PP. 477-493.
23. Roiseland, A., 2011, Understanding local governance: institutional forms of collaboration. Public Administration, Vol. 89, No. 3, PP. 879-893.
24. Schimitter, P. C., 2002, Participatory governance arrangements: Is there any reason to expect it will achieve ‘Sustainable and innovative policies in a multilevel context?’. In J. Grote, & B. Gbikpi (Eds.), Participatory governance: Political and societal implications (pp. 51–70). Opladen: Leske+Budrich.
25. Stoker, G., 1998, Governance as theory: five propositions. International Social Science Journal, Vol. 50, No. 155, PP. 17-28.
26. United Cities and Local Governments, 2010, Policy paper on urban strategic planning: Local leaders preparing for the future of our cities Includes regional reports and case studies.
27. United Cities and Local Governments Cités et Gouvernements Locaux Unis Ciudades y Gobiernos Locales Unidos, 2010, The City of 2030 - Our Manifesto, World Secretariat Carrer Avinyó, 15 08002 Barcelona España. http://www.cities-localgovernments.org.
28. UN-HABITAT., 2010, The right to the city: Bridging the urban divide. Rio de Janeiro: World Urban Forum, United Nations.
29. United Nation Center for Human Settlements (Habitat), 2000, Draft report on the overall review and appraisal of the implementation of the habitat agenda HS/C/PC.2/2
30. Williams, G., 1999, Metropolitan governance and strategic planning: a review of experience of Manchester, Toronto and Melbourne. Progress in Planning, No. 52, PP. 1-100.
31. Zyyari, K.; Ghasemi, S.; Mahdi, A. and Mahdian Bhenamiri, M., 2017, Analyzing the physical - structural condition of Mahabad city from city development strategies (CDS) view. Journal of Research in Human Geography, No. 3. PP. 485-504. (In Persian)