Document Type : Research Paper
1 Associate Professor of Geography and Urban Planning, Department of Geography and Urban Planning, tabriz University, Tabriz, Iran
2 PhD Candidate in Geography and Urban Planning, Tabriz University, Tabriz, Iran
21. Adams, D., 1994, Urban Planning and the Development Process, London: UCL Press.
22. Annabestani, Zahra and et al., 2016, Factors Affecting Land and Housing Market Changes (Case Study: Padideh Tourism Company-Shandiz City in 2009-2014), Economy and Urban Management, Vol. 4, No. 14, PP. 19-38. (In Persian)
23. Athari, K., 2010, Urban Economics and City Economy, Urban Economics, Vol. 2, No. 7, PP. 56-65. (In Persian)
24. Chatlus, M., 1990, Policies for developmental: Attitudes towards industry and services in The Arab state. (G. luciani, Ed.) University of California Press.
25. Cho, Seong-Hoon and et al., 2008, Estimating Spatially Varying Effects of Urban Growth Boundaries on Land Development and Land Value, Land Use Policy, Vol. 25, No. 3, PP. 320-329.
26. Domhoff, G. W., 2005, Power at the Local Level: Growth Coalition Theory. Retrieved April, 2019, From http://whorulesamerica.net/local/growth_coalition_theory.html.
27. Drabkin, D., 1977, Land Policy and Urban Growth. Oxford: Pergamon press.
28. Evans, A. W., 2004, Economic, realstate and the supply of land. Oxford: Blackwell.
29. Fetter, F, . A., 1977, Capital, Interest and Rent: Essays in the Theory of Distribution. kansas City: Sheed Andrews and Mcmeel Inc.
30. Gunning, J, . Patrick., 2014, Understanding Democracy: An Introduction to Public Choice, Donya-e-eqtesad, Tehran. (In Persian)
31. Guy, S. and et al., 2000, Understanding Urban Development Processes: Integrating the Economic and Social in Property Research, Urban Studies, Vol. 37, No.13, PP. 2399-2416..
32. Haila, A., 2016, Urban Land Rent: Singapore as a Property State, Wiley Blackwell..
33. Harvey, D., 1989, The Urban Experience, Blackwell, Oxford..
34. Hataminejad, H., 2014, City and Critical Theory, Parham Nagsh Press, Tehran. (In Persian)
35. Healey, P p., 1991, Model of the Development Process: A Review, Property Research, Vol. 8, No. 3, PP. 219-238.
36. Hossein Panahi, M., . and Amini, A., 2011, Rentier Government, Governmental Economy, Political Culture, and Social Capital in Iran. Quarterly Journal of International Political Research, Vol. 3, No. (7), PP.pp. 5994-5994. (In Persian)
37. Hubasek, Klaus; Van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M;. (2006). Changing concepts of land in economic theory: From single to multi-disciplinary approaches. Ecological economics, 56, 5-27.
38. Iran Statistics Center., 2016, Population and Housing Census of Zanjan Province, Statistics Center of Iran, Tehran. (In Persian)
39. Kamanroodi Kojuri, Moosa and Hosseini, Fereshteh., 2018, Land and Housing Rent and Building Violations in Sanandaj, Iran, Human Geography Researches, Vol. 50, No. 2, PP. 317-337. (In Persian)
40. Klaus, H., . and Jeroen, B., 2006, Changing Concepts of 'Land' in Economic Theory: From Single to Multi-disciplinary Approaches, Ecological Economic, Vol. 56, No.1, PP. 5-27.
41. Momeni Vassalian, H.; and Daghighi, M., and Zamanian, M., 2010, Investigating the Relationship between Tax Revenues and Budget Deficit in Iran's Economy, Financial Economics (Financial and Development Economics), Vol. 4, No. 11, PPpp. 200177-200177 . (In Persian)
42. Mosalnezhad, A., 2016, Government and Economic Development in Iran, Ney Press, Tehran. (in Persian)
43. Nagibzadeh, Ahmad., 2003, Abandoned lands management (Case Study: Shiraz, Iran), MA Thesis Shiraz University. (In Persian)
44. Parhizgar, A., 2005, Urban governance approach and its necessity in managing the metropolitan area of Tehran. , Economic Research, No. 16. (In Persian)
45. Shin-Kunpeng, PengShin-kun., 2014, Housing Market and Agglomeration of Rent-Seeking Activities: Implications for Regional Development, ERSA conference papers ersa14,p P. 326, European Regional Science Association.
46. Rahnamaei, M. T, .; Ali Akbari, E. and Faraji Darabkhani, M., 2010, Structural Analysis of Urban Economics in Iran with Emphasis on the Role of the Government Case Study: Sarabala, Journal of Geography, Vol. 8, No. 24, Pages PP. 6747-6747. (In Persian)
47. Raisdana, F., 2001, Applied Development Investigations and Iran's Economy, Cheshme, Tehran. (In Persian)
48. Raisdana, F., 2016, Political Economy of Development, Negah Press, Tehran. (In Persian)
49. Saeedifard, F.;, Razavian, M. T. and Ghorchi, M., 2018, Explaining the Rentian Economics Reflection on Metropolitan Space Organization (Case Study: District 1 of Tehran), Earthquake Research, Vol. 9, No. 34, PPpp. 145-164. (In Persian)
50. Sarayi, Mohammad Hosein., 2009, Investigating the Causes of Land Abandonment With Residential Use in Yazd, Urban and Regional Studies and Researches, Vol. 1, No. 3, PP. 43-70. (In Persian)
51. Shadi Vand, G., 2015, The Relationship Between Government and Oil-Proposed Model, Science and Technology Policy Quarterly,, Vol. 5, No. 13, PPpp. 17-38. (In Persian)
52. Sharifi, N.;, Ehsani, M. A. and Pahlavani, M., 2013, Comparison of Iran's economic structure with a selection of industrialized countries of the World Trade Organization, Economic Development Policy, Alzahra University, Vol. 1 , No. 117, PPpp. 11793-11793. (In Persian)
53. Shorcheh, M., 2014, Urban Planning in the 21st Century (Advanced Urban Planning), Parham Nagsh press, Tehran. (In Persian)
54. Winarso, H., 2000, Residential Land Developers' Behaviour in Jabotabek, Indonesia. A Thesis Submitted for the Award of the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy of the University of London..
55. Yargoli, V., 2018, Explaining the Pattern of Livable Urban Development (Case Study: Zanjan, Iran), Phd Thesis Zanjan University. (In Persian).